Happy Halloween to all!!

Happy Halloween to all~~ :D

It’s actually not something everyone celebrate here in Malaysia, there’s no trick or treats or public holiday. At most, clubs and cafes will hold a costume parties or Halloween events around this time (a business gimmick XD ).

And those who attends probably just for the sake of either dressing up or partying instead of celebrate the day itself. Well, nothing wrong with that as long as everyone happy and enjoy :) right?

Anyway, I did a wallpaper for this year’s Halloween. You can download it here.

Just wondering, if you choose to dress up for a Halloween, who will you dress up as?

For me, I would go for a vampire because it’s the most easiest to dress up. XD Just wear a very smart tuxedo with a fang. Settle!

Oh, on the side note, do check out the Halloween post done by Glow~

• October 31, 2011 - 8:31 am | Permalink

ghost!! just need a big white cloth…:D

Happy Halloween to Harry P… I mean Miao!!

Miaorry hahahha
    That’s the most simplest! but that would attract attention :P

• October 31, 2011 - 8:41 am | Permalink

Harry Miaoter! <3

Cast magic!!
    *Happy LVL100*

• October 31, 2011 - 8:56 am | Permalink

CAT! ^^ easiest for me ^^ Linked you ~

Hahaha saw that XD

• Keisuke
    October 31, 2011 - 9:43 am | Permalink

an otaku! much more easier….

LOL..
    just go directly like that XD

• October 31, 2011 - 11:14 am | Permalink

Nerd will be the easiest of all…just pull your pants high up to your upper waist button all your shirts buttons and round big spec DONE!!! hAPPy HEllowiN to you and wafupafu~=D

hahahah
    but its not scary right?

• October 31, 2011 - 12:30 pm | Permalink

Miao Potter? ahahha~

I never thought about costumes. And after 15 minutes staring to the screen and come out with nothing, my conclusion is, I wouldn’t know unless I am invited to one~ ahahaha~ but my guess is, I would probably make do with whatever I have. Since I am absolutely broke. lols

Magna sleepo..!! <– I dun know what this means LOL

Hardcore costume is really costly..
    so just wear a gaun and put up fangs. vampire! settle XD

• October 31, 2011 - 5:04 pm | Permalink

Haha, I was wondering why Miao had hair…until I saw the costume. Then I noticed the scar. :P I don’t get what Wafu is dressed as, though…a professor? lol

I have no idea what costume I would wear (same like Nana Eddy I guess, I’ll have to wait till I’m invited to a costume party) But my friend came up with a good idea: she dressed up as a bloody zombie, just used watercolours to paint blood and bruises on her arms!

Wafu just a vampire XD hahah since he hv wings
    use tomato ketchup! later can dip your food in it :P

• November 1, 2011 - 3:32 am | Permalink

Happy Halloween Miao Jian :D

Happy Haloween to you too ^^

• November 1, 2011 - 10:31 am | Permalink

Aww that’s such a cute wallpaper!!! I was a Broken Doll! Thought I didn’t do much, just had a photoshoot. ^^

Juz saw your photos on your blog ^^
    Awesomeee :D