My kind of Caturday night

This is the kind of Caturday I would like very much.

Listening to soft music + a cup of tea + air-conditioned room + a seat by the window + a starry starry night

and even best when accompany by either closed friends, family or love ones..

What is your kind of Caturday night?

• September 17, 2011 - 9:51 pm | Permalink

As long as i’m with my love ones, it’s a good day

awww….

my love ones left d.. wafupafu, kitty, bobbie, mimis, milky T3T

• Sam
    September 17, 2011 - 9:56 pm | Permalink

something like tat also maybe replace the tea with milo instead XD

not a bad idea too XD

• September 17, 2011 - 10:10 pm | Permalink

new header!! cantek cantek….like like…tapi theme ape ni ek..
    saturday nite? sitting in front lappy and playing games till morning….haha

Game-ish theme..
    its the stinky pillow warrior

• September 17, 2011 - 11:30 pm | Permalink

Noticed your new header!! :D
    My purrfect Caturday night would be listening to soft music + reading a book.

That would be awesome too :D

• September 18, 2011 - 12:06 am | Permalink

A cool, quiet night with a good book is always a nice way to spend a Saturday night. :D

Also, your header is MegaCute and makes my brain eksplowdzorz!

hahahahaha thanksssss :D

• September 18, 2011 - 1:00 am | Permalink

Maple story header?

Inspired by it :P

• babybear
    September 18, 2011 - 1:10 am | Permalink

That sounds like a splendid Caturday. Especially if it’s been raining like the past few days, the cooling night with the hot drink comforting drink and a warm and fuzzy blanket :)

Wahhh even better but no stars in a raining night T3T

• September 18, 2011 - 1:58 am | Permalink

your caturday night is awesome! like it!

Paw5!!

• September 18, 2011 - 2:08 am | Permalink

Your caturday is so lovely! I would prefer mine to be with someone I’m closed too, anywhere will do lol

awwww….:3

• September 18, 2011 - 2:13 am | Permalink

My Saturday night should be sitting in the sofa or bed, watching good movies or anime, or reading a book. But hectic life in uni doesn’t permit this kind of Saturday night. *sob*

can can.. very beginning of the sem XD

• September 18, 2011 - 2:18 am | Permalink

My best saturday night will be having my note book n a pen, a cup of HOT milo~ I love to write during nights like this! XD

Woahhh you write!

• Chichums
    September 18, 2011 - 5:33 am | Permalink

My caturday night happens if I get myself a cat first xD

hahahaha go get one!!

• vivie
    September 18, 2011 - 12:30 pm | Permalink

I would like to have my bedroom like the one you draw :3 That is what I wish since I was kid. Having a bed room with a window like that.. so I can see the stars. :D

hahaha its my dream room design XD

• Seungie
    September 19, 2011 - 2:21 am | Permalink

My ideal caturday night, hiding under my blanket in my bed, accompanied by manga or novels.. even better if it rained <3

or, play online games,

or, watch tv until midnight and fall asleep in front of the tv….

LOL relax XD

• jerald
    September 20, 2011 - 9:52 pm | Permalink

my purrrrfect caturday night would be with my laptop reading akiraceo.
    ( some ice cold ribena also very nice) ><

Woahhhh ^^ thankss

• October 7, 2011 - 2:26 pm | Permalink

omg meow is too cute

Reply: :D thanks!

• October 27, 2011 - 3:09 pm | Permalink

Of coz I love this Caturday night… It’s peaceful and relax.. Listening to soft music + a cup of tea [i love bubble tea] + air-conditioned room + a seat by the window + a starry starry night

Starry starry nightt~~~ :D

• Irene
    December 19, 2011 - 3:07 am | Permalink

[While waiting for the new post, am revising old post. The Miao and 2 lil hamsters are way too cute, never get bored looking at them again and again]

My perfect Caturday — I usually bake some cookies, cakes, tarts or cinnamon rolls on Saturday evening, then deliver to friends living in the same hostel and hope my bakeries make a perfect Caturday for them too… ^-^

Hahaha thank youu :D
    feel like an awesome one, I want cookies too!!