The Cute Talkative little Girl in the Cinema

If you have read my (Interesting people in Cinema) post, you will know that i hate it when people starts to talk and makes unnecessary sounds during a movie in the cinema.

So the other day, I was at the cinema and there was this kid kept asking her sister about the events going on in the movie.

As expected, I got annoyed. I turned to them, trying to give them the Stare but surprisingly, the kid turned out to be a very cute little Caucasian-Chinese mixed girl with brown eyes, ash brown hair and speaking in a very fluent but funny Mandarin. And immediately, I was not annoyed anymore.

Gosh I never thought a kid can be so cute that melts a person especially a cat that doesn’t like kids very much.

LOL.. sounds like I’m being kinda bias of not getting angry because the kid is cute.. I’m not..

okay maybe a bit. XD

Then again, can I haz a cute daughter in future??

Oh wait, maybe its not a good thing, I will ended up buying everything to make her happy..

Then again, i need to find a GF/Wife first..  XD

Hmm..sounds troublesome. Forget it, I will just get a cat. LOL

• August 2, 2011 - 1:11 am | Permalink

If u need a female cat girlfriend, i can intro to you XD

real cat?
    which breed?

• August 2, 2011 - 1:56 am | Permalink

kid = bankruptcy…small time they may be cute…but as they grow up = monsters – no more cute…and the more we see they grow each day make me think i’m getting old pretty fast T___T

very true indeed. they turn into monsters at certain age, thats when I don’t like kids

• August 2, 2011 - 4:01 am | Permalink

bias bias bias!! xD
    this is why people who say being pretty is useless are the people who are lying to themselves. lols

its not everything but it does add points :P

• August 2, 2011 - 5:08 am | Permalink

cat > girl

nuff said. Tee hee.

*nodd head* haha

• August 2, 2011 - 5:13 am | Permalink

find some siamese cat and get the fluffy fluffy luxurious cat >.<

I like siamese!! but I think I will get a maine coon :P

• August 2, 2011 - 7:46 am | Permalink

cuteness is a small child’s natural self-defense :)

and weapon too XD

• August 2, 2011 - 8:27 am | Permalink

fast fast get a gf lar >_< want my help to introduce some "Kuching town" girls? XDDD

kuching cats can? lol

• August 2, 2011 - 8:36 am | Permalink

Haha, get a cute cute cat…then you will also end up buying everything for it :P

true also.
    hmm..then forever alone I will be XD

• Sam
    August 2, 2011 - 9:20 am | Permalink

aww miao gonna be a good father :D …and will bias towards daughter than son XD

given the fact that there its no cats in the house haha

• August 2, 2011 - 12:22 pm | Permalink

Well…. Sometimes sats comes with 3 colours on their skin. You can have any weird weird combination of colours! xD

Yep, that’s one of the breed :D

• August 2, 2011 - 12:24 pm | Permalink

CATS*

• August 2, 2011 - 2:23 pm | Permalink

i like the frame where u went “oh my, so cute”
    hahaha… even the cute cat fall for cute girl!

I like cute things lol

• August 2, 2011 - 10:42 pm | Permalink

I think you have a lolicon inside you. Better keep kids away from you :P

Lol where got.. everyone knows i don’t like kids :P

• August 3, 2011 - 2:49 am | Permalink

why not? if you really like kids it may be http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/950.jpg
    hahaha xD

hahahaha i like the pictar XD

• August 3, 2011 - 5:12 pm | Permalink

Don’t hate the kids, hate the parents. LOL
    Miao’s stare is really priceless!!! xD

hahaha
    i jz can’t stand crying :P

• August 3, 2011 - 9:06 pm | Permalink

hahahahhaha! you’re so funny xD
    the last sentence!! hahahaha lmao! i cant even!!

*die of laughter*

- sydsense

hahahaha thanks :P

• Hikki Chan
    August 3, 2011 - 10:16 pm | Permalink

ya… my friend’s little sister was that kind of cute girls when she was small… likes to bug ppl even when you are watching TV… lol she’ll come.. sit on ur lap… take your hands and wrap ur arms around her (even if you dont want to >.< ) then she'll ask questions (like what that girl did in cinema…) or… she'll spoiled all the fun part of the movies for you like telling you what happen next (if she have seen the movie before) hahahaha XD and now… after 10 years (or so…) she cant remember that she used to be that annoying ^^' hahahaha she's still cute though =D

hahaha so cute XD
    after 10yrs? university student alrdy.. can court LOL

• August 6, 2011 - 4:31 pm | Permalink

hahahahaha… yeah, I <3 my daddy, coz he always listens to me, but my mummy's like "NO WAY. CANNOT." hahahaha

haha its a law when one need to be the good one and another to be the strict one. balance out, so you won’t be a spoiled brat. hehe

• July 31, 2012 - 8:33 pm | Permalink

Cats are awesome, their kids sure cute one. I have 9, you can see from my blog.

Indeed!! really?! i shall check them out!