Two Evil Humans bullied a Poor Innocent Fluffy Cat

Gargh~!! Got very pissed the other day when two humans just took my parking slot and even laughed happily after taking it.

” So I took out my clutch lock, walked over to their car and smashed the front of their car with it”

Okay, I did not really smashed the car but did it..

instead.

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• July 25, 2011 - 8:00 am | Permalink

yea, this is definitely piss me off if same thing happen. What to do, there’re always some human who lik to take us for granted.

humans are evil

• Richard
    July 25, 2011 - 8:11 am | Permalink

If this happen to me, i will smash their car without thinking…… Seriously, im not joking……… >_<

I need someone like you around me :D

• July 25, 2011 - 8:40 am | Permalink

Humans are evil! Cats must fight back! lol

attack~!!! *rub the legs*
    *roll around*
    *look at the guy, tilt the head*
    *wash face*

its not working @@

• Ezequiel
    July 25, 2011 - 8:42 am | Permalink

hahahaha i like your last drawing….full of masculinity XD

hehehe :D

• July 25, 2011 - 11:07 am | Permalink

u shud just take out ur clutch lock and start walking towards them with a threatening look. they sure quickly chao one…

but wat happen after u stare at them?

Nothing happened. I just drove away..

• PolarBear
    July 25, 2011 - 11:22 am | Permalink

uneducated people.. grrr… i know the feeling cuz i also few times kena like that. >_< really2 wanna beat up that kind of people.

Step on them!!

• July 25, 2011 - 1:31 pm | Permalink

haha i knew you wouldn’t do it :P

Reply: :P If i snap i might

• July 25, 2011 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

grrr… it’s really piss me of!!!
    why don’t u hon u’re car??

I do not have the habit of honking people :)

• July 25, 2011 - 2:12 pm | Permalink

if it was me i’d wait for them to come out and ffffffffffuuuuuuuuu them…

ran over them with the car!!

• July 25, 2011 - 2:41 pm | Permalink

scratch their car later!

Thats what i have in mind XD

• July 25, 2011 - 2:50 pm | Permalink

Haha..lain kali kasi pukul betul-betul la..

Tolong saya boleh? :P

• July 25, 2011 - 2:56 pm | Permalink

Show your face expression and say “F*ck you” without sound. This will do.

i think that will make him more happy

• July 25, 2011 - 3:41 pm | Permalink

poor cat. >,<

*cries*

• July 25, 2011 - 3:51 pm | Permalink

LOL Miao’s last expression is sooooo priceless!!! xD

hahaha thanks :D

• James Cameron
    July 25, 2011 - 4:30 pm | Permalink

Hey, why dont you publish their number plate?
    We can have a “human-flesh” search.

I forgot to remember it

• July 25, 2011 - 8:10 pm | Permalink

You should transform your car, then go smash it !!!

If my car is a mustang :D sureee (Bumblebee XD)

• Lord Dracula
    July 25, 2011 - 10:35 pm | Permalink

just whack them..no give face

whack their face :D

• July 26, 2011 - 1:12 am | Permalink

haaiyaaa…i sure curse kao kao *snap the plate number and spread to whole world* let more ppl help me curse the brainless ppl…but they are real lucky to met you. Some ppl might really piss off and get them ‘gomu gomu gatling’ till father mother cant recognize them or admit into hospital…

Maybe my sense is there, dunno what will happened if i snap XD

• July 26, 2011 - 7:27 am | Permalink

The world is liddat la… ruthless people all over the world.. just forget it :) And go home.. take a piece of paper.. draw their name or face.. then use shoe hit xDDDD

Shoe not enough.. put below the Tyre and ran over it XD

• Aaron
    July 26, 2011 - 5:13 pm | Permalink

I would had scratch their car afterwords~ The national mint do not create 5 sen coins without a reason~

hahahahaha true true… coins are for revenge

• July 26, 2011 - 6:16 pm | Permalink

wtf is wrong with these people…. took others “prey” and LAUGHED??? show them middle finger!! >( lol jk

Sydsense

Really b*stards..

• Hikki Chan
    July 26, 2011 - 10:09 pm | Permalink

=.=… if that happen to me while am alone.. i can juz go and ignore them… but if i got my friend in my car.. my friend will be the one to wind down the window… and shout at them with lots of *TuuTTttssss and *TTTtttuuuuTTTTttttSSSS hahahahaha i’ll end up laughing at them as well XD

And throw baseball bats at them?

• Hikki Chan
    July 27, 2011 - 7:38 pm | Permalink

miao.. not baseball bats… but pointing at them and show middle finger hahahaha XD

With metal bat? :D

• racoon
    July 27, 2011 - 11:44 pm | Permalink

i leave a mark for them….one medium length scratch on the car!!
    true story..

wahh
    *salute*

• Sam
    July 28, 2011 - 2:02 am | Permalink

poor miao… tat happened to me and my fren b4… ppl steal our parking even we signal edi b4 they reach…

oh well, miao, actually u juz nd a key or a 10 cents coin *evil grin*

hahaha the power of 10 cents :D

• July 28, 2011 - 6:19 pm | Permalink

Omg, You are so nice! if it was me, i would have gotten down the car, knock on their car window n said “excuse me, didnt u see i was gonna park? if they ignored, i will stand there and wait till they drive off.. if they dont n decided to leave their car.. i seriously can guarantee their car will have nice graffiti drawings when they come back…

woahh i really need friends like u around XD

• Sandy
    July 29, 2011 - 10:21 am | Permalink

I would have totally @#$%^&*( their head off. Lol.

Or much better choice, park your car head into the space first ( and don’t care about your car backside) and the let cars go off first, reverse the park your car peacefully when all cars have left.

fuwahh..
    lucky they bumped into me and saved their heads XD

• nylus
    August 2, 2011 - 2:44 pm | Permalink

something similar happened to me too.. but in a shopping mall..

i saw a parking space and wanted to reverse in when a car from behind just drove straight into the parking spot! it happened not once, but THREE times!! one of the driver even had the guts to show me the *peace* sign after getting out of his car… ggrrr….

WTM!still gv peace sign!??

• August 5, 2011 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

LOL poor you! Evil humans. Very evil indeed.

As much as we love to get down the car and give the driver a tight slap, most of us would just drive off. If I were you, I would’ve flashed the signal a few times before I drive off. hahahha

hahaha if i hv my flashlight installed with rockets i would do that too xD

• October 13, 2011 - 3:34 pm | Permalink

You should honk them!!! These kind of people are very brainless!!

I don’t have the habit to honk :(

• September 20, 2012 - 7:57 pm | Permalink