The Secret Behind the Handkerchief

Seriously, can someone tell me how handkerchief works???

I see those people with handkerchief wipes almost everything with it. @@

From face to hands to mouth to goo to face again, then over the head, the arms, the armpits… and God knows where.

There’s a saying that each side of the handkerchief has its own purpose but it’s just a rumor..

Can someone enlighten me please.. >.<

• ShinKaiZen
    July 20, 2011 - 12:17 am | Permalink

Wipe buttocks? XD

Ok, seriously, depends on people I guess. Some use to wipe sweat. I mainly use to wipe my “cendol” aka flu XD

O.o cendol.. means its green oh mai

• July 20, 2011 - 12:18 am | Permalink

ewww.. so geliiii!~~

Geli x20

• July 20, 2011 - 12:25 am | Permalink

alamak geli-nye…but depends on people how they wanna used it la…for me handkerchief mainly only use for sweats during and after sports

Ouu..
    i think different people use it differently

• July 20, 2011 - 12:26 am | Permalink

to wipe hand or sweat i think is OK..

but to wipe the HINGUS, errrr…..

Its also sweat.. just from inner nose XD

• July 20, 2011 - 12:31 am | Permalink

They wipe and fold and wipe and fold and wipe and fold and wipe and fold…

fold close and fold open XD

• msmaye
    July 20, 2011 - 12:47 am | Permalink

me toooooooo o.o when people offer me their handkerchief i’ll go :O no thanks.

you have no idea what they wipe XD

• abc123
    July 20, 2011 - 7:35 am | Permalink

Haha..I have the same thought too. that’s why I just bring the tissue with me all the time. a bit girly though, but so convenient

tissue not girly ar..
    can be very gentleman :D when provide to girls when they needed to wipe their hingus LOL XD

• July 20, 2011 - 8:11 am | Permalink

walao gelinyaaa… that’s why i din choose use handkerchief.. i use tissue.. though not environment friendly… >”<

Maybe prepare few hanky for different purposes XD

• July 20, 2011 - 8:27 am | Permalink

I used to bring a handkerchief to school. Mainly for sweat…though sometimes I had to use it when I sneezed. But after that I didn’t dare to use it any more… So in the end I stopped using it for sneezing :P

Hey, you wrote “wipe your sweat” twice instead of “wipe your mouth”.

hahaha thanks for remind me :D

wah then if sneeze in the morning then cant use again

• Ezequiel
    July 20, 2011 - 9:11 am | Permalink

one description is that he is not into hygiene……larikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

hahahaha
    maybe there’s a trick to it? i dunno :D

• July 20, 2011 - 9:59 am | Permalink

Do you mean. “wipe your mouth with it” rather than having 2 subtitle of “wipe your sweat with it”?

Yeah ^^” typo error

• Maerc
    July 20, 2011 - 10:14 am | Permalink

My father once state that bringing handkerchief is a sign of true man….I wonder if that’s true

long time ago probably.

• July 20, 2011 - 11:14 am | Permalink

That’s why I use tissue. More hygenic! Imagine you use the handkerchief…wipe wipe then you put in ur pocket…

That’s the trick! all the ewww is in the pocket so can reuse the hanky! :D

• July 20, 2011 - 11:30 am | Permalink

Hahahaha

Jeng jeng jeng!!

Miss jeng jeng jeng

• Sam
    July 20, 2011 - 12:53 pm | Permalink

mayb they wash them every now & den…but… hmm…ya it doesn’t make sense to me as well lols…

by the way, I notice pafu started wearing glasses in ur recent posts lols

Good eyesight hahaha XD

• July 20, 2011 - 9:05 pm | Permalink

I have no idea how handkerchief works. I used to put it in my pocket and bring it back nicely when I was in primary. I still prefer tissue paper.=X

Hahaha bring it but use tissue instead eh XD

• Jonny
    July 21, 2011 - 12:00 pm | Permalink

Actually I believe that one should have with them both a handkerchief and some tissues. The tissues should be used for nasty stuffs like wiping sweat, nose jelly XP, mouth etc. But handkerchiefs (as i see it) should be the one being used when it has to do with another person(a girl). Eg. Offer a lady friend yr handkerchief if she is wet from the rain. And from what I’ve read, gentlemen use it to wipe lipstick mark on their face. But nowadays this kind of thing happens in the comics and not so irl. Like if you offer a handkerchief to some1 they won’t accept it lol and the gentlemen’s code I mentioned above is an old fashioned one(not many wear so thick lipsticks anymore). But even so, there are a few that still carries a handkerchief around for those reasons.

I think girls no longer accept the offer d, probably they wil think as how i draw it XD

• July 21, 2011 - 5:21 pm | Permalink

Thats why I don’t used HKC @_@;;;

U use your hand! :D

• July 24, 2011 - 2:11 pm | Permalink

you made handkerchiefs sounds so disgusting. D: and i don’t use it. i use tissue :P less germs…

:P all the hanky users gonna kill me

• July 26, 2011 - 2:37 pm | Permalink

my man only used it to wipe sweat.. ^.^ no wonder he always looks cool although it so ‘sauna’ hot :p

hahaha the secret XD

• July 26, 2011 - 7:03 pm | Permalink

Miao you damn geli punya!

Where got, i don’t use hanky ler..
    at most i just use ur shirt to wipe XD

• sumbuddy
    September 13, 2011 - 7:50 am | Permalink

I never used hanky, but once my hanky-using friend *showed* how he used it to do all that you. You have to have a big enough hanky, and fold it twice, this must never be opened until you wash it. Another two fold will determine which side you’ll use to wipe your sweat, hands, mouth etc. But he never use it to wipe hingus though.
    Notes: the hanky must not have symmetrical pattern on any axis.

woahh the secret is revealed..

• September 1, 2012 - 10:21 am | Permalink

Ewww. After I use one handkherchief,I’ll wash it. I think you can do the same too,to keep it clean… or use tissue

Ya usually they wash at the end of the day. but throughout the day, they seems like use the same hanky