How to Keep Yourself Awake at Work

I found out having an ulcer helps me stay awake in the office.

Anyone wanna buy this set and try? I can help you with the ulcer tho. XD

• June 28, 2011 - 5:40 am | Permalink

Same here, i am so awake nowadays with 2 huge ulcers in my mouth~

eekk! drink more water k!
    i got mine cured~~~ *happy*

• June 28, 2011 - 5:54 am | Permalink

i want what Miao is using!!! :D
    haha

Watermelon frost~~ :D
    It stings on the first few minutes and cooling after it :)

• June 28, 2011 - 8:31 am | Permalink

Haha…I was going to ask what if we don’t have an ulcer! What about a DIY-ulcer kit? :P

Hahaha i can teach you how to get one~~ :D
    Just bite your lips :P

• June 28, 2011 - 9:02 am | Permalink

must be eat too many durian recently.. There’s another cheaper way, use salt instead of oral medicine.. u can more awake.. XDDD

Its been ages since I ate Durians :(

• Sam
    June 28, 2011 - 9:48 am | Permalink

u do know that ‘kya’ juz sounds wrong in japanese rite? lols

I thought Kya is a sound effect in mangas, no?

• June 28, 2011 - 10:20 am | Permalink

salt is better, much cheaper, and actually makes ulcer heal faster too! :)

btw I keep awake using a mixture of coffee, talking to people, and stretching myself ;)

talking helps :D especially boss and directors

• June 28, 2011 - 11:55 am | Permalink

u know that salt and mirror works jut fine rite? LOL

I know but it hurts too much.. XD

• June 28, 2011 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

no thanks i dont need an ulcer lololol
    this is cute btw xx

If u don’t have an ulcer you can’t stay awake :P

• June 28, 2011 - 6:08 pm | Permalink

LOL. the only way you can help with the ulcer is to kiss the person to transfer it. xD

oh!!! faster introduce someone for me to kiss XD

• JOJO
    June 28, 2011 - 6:22 pm | Permalink

u turn into pikachu!

Pikachu is cute~~ :D

• June 28, 2011 - 6:26 pm | Permalink

Ahahaha the “ulcer not included” part cracked me up. xD

I forgot to put 30days guarantee XD

• Hikki Chan
    June 28, 2011 - 7:36 pm | Permalink

hahaha drink more water makes u awake too =D…. well it also helps u to be healty by going to the toilet every hour buahahahaha

Yea, and ended up visiting the toilet very often xD

• June 29, 2011 - 12:24 am | Permalink

HAA , boleh praktikkan ni kalau ngantuk kat dewan kuliah , hihi

hahahaha XD

• June 29, 2011 - 1:45 am | Permalink

wow….nie pertama kali i msok blog nie….so good….i ase hapy nengok katon2 nie….

trima kasi banyak :D

• ShinKaiZen
    June 29, 2011 - 2:25 am | Permalink

What if I’m not satisfied of the product? Got refund? :P

30 days guarantee :D

• June 29, 2011 - 2:52 am | Permalink

steal some salt from McD free some more lehh…100% make you wide wake till you want to shout out loud in PAIN =D

That one sure wake up till next morning XD

• dt
    June 29, 2011 - 5:26 pm | Permalink

poor miao, hope ur ulcer gets better soon. hv u tried bonjela cream? quite good…but yea, also a bit painful…

Its cured~~~ woohoooo *every day i shuffling*

• farah
    June 30, 2011 - 5:19 pm | Permalink

Everytime I got ulcer I use this;

It works great for me, maybe you can try.
    It doesnt hurt at all, and feels a bit cooling too.

I’m using that too :D

• Gin
    July 1, 2011 - 6:13 am | Permalink

The hearts shape in the ‘o’ of the word ‘ooohhh’ makes it looks like you are enjoying the pain… masochistic? Haha just kidding!

hahahahahaha XD