Superstitious

Have you ever heard of this where you need to tell others about your dream/nightmare to avoid it from happening? Well, this is my first time… at a very special time. 4am =.=

I don’t know much bout stuffs about this but I remember when I was small, the kids in my neighbourhood ever told me not to point to the moon else I will get a cut behind my ears.  @@

Do you guys know or practice anything like this?

and Oh! you owe me a meal!  You know who you are XD

• Ezequiel
    May 28, 2011 - 3:56 pm | Permalink

what a poor fella…..switch off your phone when u r sleeping

It’s my habit to have it on.
    In case any of my friends have any emergencies

• May 28, 2011 - 3:58 pm | Permalink

lol. this is soooo superstitious. never practice anything like this. if i got nightmare, i just try to forget it. =)

Very right ^^”

• May 28, 2011 - 4:09 pm | Permalink

Lol. Tell that guy to write a blog. That way he can tell everyone around the world without bothering anyone’s sleep.

hahaha but he needs people to make sure to know it right away to remove the “curse”

• May 28, 2011 - 4:10 pm | Permalink

OMG!! bout not pointing the moon, thats what we always told each other among my siblings when we were still very young. Just the other day we were talking bout it again. I somehow remember it’s true! my sister always kena when she was young. Guess it only happen to kids? LOL

It made me thought that the moon was evil. XD

• May 28, 2011 - 4:35 pm | Permalink

nyan is ur ringtone?? hmm i should get it too xD

It annoys XD

• May 28, 2011 - 4:37 pm | Permalink

haha! nyan-nyan ringtone! XDD

i dont really hear people says something like that, but i do have experience, sometimes i feel like having deja vu, and i do believe the situations are from some dreams that i have forgotten and doesnt care, but for the dreams that i care, it doesnt happens at all. . .

I hv dejavu all the time too :/

• May 28, 2011 - 4:39 pm | Permalink

lolololol even if one believes the superstition one shouldnt call others IN THE MIDNIGHT to spit it out lol

hahahaha i really O.o but then again that’s what friends for.. XD

• May 28, 2011 - 5:23 pm | Permalink

haha.. about the nightmare..never heard of it before..but sounds so funny your fren…XD XD XD

but the pointing at the moon thingy.. i’ve always heard of it and avoid doing so.. because i kena before..kaka..

Oh. really got cut?

• May 28, 2011 - 5:29 pm | Permalink

LOL. Poor miao. That’s why I always off my phone when I sleep. To avoid disturbances as such. Hahahaha~

What if someone in need of help in the middle of the night?

• May 28, 2011 - 5:40 pm | Permalink

Ya, my dad lied to me bout the moon thingie!! Hmph!!

hahahaha XD we all did

• th
    May 29, 2011 - 8:59 am | Permalink

when i was small, i was told that if i tell lies, then i will get cuts on my ear as punishment for lying!! =.=
    didnt know abt pointing at the moon lol

Eh. Different one..

• Hikki Chan
    May 29, 2011 - 4:12 pm | Permalink

i never heard about the moon b4… but i heard that ur finger will be crooked when u point at the rainbow… but then i always argue with my mom that our finger can band one =P

oh i never heard of that but i heard that there’s a treasure under the rainbow..:D

• Sam
    May 29, 2011 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

hmm…u must be sum1 special to tat person as he/she called u straight away after the dream XD

Close friend xD

• Josephine
    May 29, 2011 - 8:17 pm | Permalink

yeah, my parents din allow me to point to the moon for d same reason and dun count d stars in d sky as you wil have a bunch of daughters in d future..XD

Lol This is funny XD
    Imagine one star one daughter

• May 29, 2011 - 9:13 pm | Permalink

i got the moon pointing thing too when I was younger!! lol .. mom tried to scare me .. really will kena one ah?

oh and the other one – finish all the rice or else you get husband with pimple face next time .. omg ..

Hahaha the later one just to make sure you finish your rice

• May 30, 2011 - 2:13 am | Permalink

i used to believe in it N O P O I N T I N G T H E M O O N else your finger will cut off but now no more loooo but still i believe about the dream part XD

Hahaha but why still believe the dream part?

• May 30, 2011 - 9:31 am | Permalink

Hmm.. not sure abt nightmare, but for me it’s Deja Vu.

Like for example when I dreamt of something bad will happen and I get familiar scene in real life, I’ve tried before not to tell anyone and it really happened. The next time I had another dejavu with bad ending, I spill it out and voila, it doesn’t happen.

Try it?

Ouu…
    Nope, I never try before but i do hv Dejavu and dreams a lot :P

• dt
    May 31, 2011 - 11:33 am | Permalink

lol, poor meow. hope at least it was the weekend and not a weekday :)

din know about the dream/nightmare one but as a kid i was told to never eat sweets with mangosteen or u’ll die and to never eat watermelon seeds cos watermelon will start to grow from your ear.

sweet and mangosteen is true :D
    you can try put some sugar on the mangosteen, there will be a reaction..

oh, i hv a different version 1, the watermelon will grow out of the tummy hole.

• June 1, 2011 - 12:25 am | Permalink

meow i still believe the dream part because sometimes what i dream it happen in real life…=s

Oh it happens to me too..

• Alicia
    June 1, 2011 - 3:20 pm | Permalink

I’ve heard abt the moon pointing thing too! And also a bunch of other stories. Such as cannot cut your fingernails at night or you will lose all your fingers and cannot play hide and seek at night or the vampire will come and play with you. Obviously none of it was true. Lol.

True but then playing hide and seek at night is dangerous tho..

• shijixue
    June 2, 2011 - 10:40 pm | Permalink

I know who she is>.< (and i jz found that very mafan if wanna leave a comment here@.@)

Woah you’re good!

• mei
    June 5, 2011 - 5:22 pm | Permalink

10 meals oso no problem la ^^ meow, luv u so much …..yea, dat is me!!

Kenot. later your bf kill me hahahaha

• Erin
    December 3, 2011 - 1:35 pm | Permalink

I did!! I also call people to tell them about my nightmare!! ^_^

LOL!! kesian your friend XD