Devil in a Lift.

I’m very very very very very very very very very very super duper whooper burger afraid of cockroach. What makes it worst, I stayed on the fifth floor and my legs are still suffering from my jogging on Sunday. T3T

After 26 years, I’m still afraid of cockroach. I failed as a cat T3T.

• March 11, 2011 - 12:30 pm | Permalink

me oso dun like cockroach.. will scream if i see one..=.=”

Freaking scary right.. especially those that flies..

• March 11, 2011 - 12:32 pm | Permalink

I’m not that bad now coz I was forced to deal with the issue… The world is harsh T.T

Teach me Sifu!

• March 11, 2011 - 12:34 pm | Permalink

Wuss! 没有用!Haha。

I find it appropriate that you tag this as outdoor, because you are literally standing outside the door. LOL.

Retag it to rant :D
    Really geli ma cockroach..
    super dirty too.. imagine the numbers of germs on it @@

• Shuen Shuen
    March 11, 2011 - 12:37 pm | Permalink

Haha…come come I protect joo….XD

hahaha come come

• March 11, 2011 - 12:40 pm | Permalink

1st time dropping by here…

me also afraid of cockroach..=_=

Geli right?

• March 11, 2011 - 12:53 pm | Permalink

i hate cockroach!!!
    coz it’s the dirtiest creature in the world
    i dun even want to slap it with slipper =.=

Five!! hahaha

• hiyuki
    March 11, 2011 - 2:14 pm | Permalink

I HATE THEM TOOO!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE SHLD INVENT SOME WEAPON TO KILL THEM ALLLLL!!!!!

Too bad, they are invincible..
    even survive the Ice Age @@

• March 11, 2011 - 2:57 pm | Permalink

xDD hehex. you don’t fail lah :D no one said cats should NOT be afraid of cockroaches… but if it’s a mouse… then… :P

Cats shouldn’t afraid of anything! rawr!!

ok except afraid of getting wet…
    (p/s: we actually pretend to be afraid of dogs)

• March 11, 2011 - 6:02 pm | Permalink

Aiya, there’s nothing wrong / “fail as a cat” for being afraid of cockroaches. :P

Cats shouldn’t afraid of things like this..
    especially small moving things that can catch and play with XD

• March 11, 2011 - 7:08 pm | Permalink

Ask wafu & pafu to catch it for you la

Cannot!
    Later they throw it at me @@

• March 11, 2011 - 8:52 pm | Permalink

me too! had one crawled on my leg last week! I sprayed the whole room with Ridsect and ended up being kicked out of my room for 30
    minutes.. >.<

I afraid it’s still there..
    my dad ever sprayed one directly at it in the face for one whole minute.. and it moved after half an hour.. :/

• March 11, 2011 - 10:21 pm | Permalink

Try having a FLYING roach sitting on your fan, ready to jump on you if you make the slightest movement to kill it noooooooooooooo T^T

Argh!!!! noooooo

• March 12, 2011 - 1:00 am | Permalink

siu keong. :D

Argggggggg

• Rej
    March 12, 2011 - 3:11 am | Permalink

i kill them on sight!!!!
    ahhahahahah

Oh my.. rest in peace.. cockroaches..

• Siham
    March 12, 2011 - 3:25 am | Permalink

I would be too scared to go in!

Hahaha you too eh

• March 12, 2011 - 12:46 pm | Permalink

for cockroach which cant fly, it’s juz a normal insect which u can finish it off by stepping on it… BUT FOR THOSE WHICH CAN FLY… arrrggggghhhhhHHhhhh~~~

• March 12, 2011 - 4:39 pm | Permalink

think u ve to bring a cockroach spray everywhere u go from now on…

I don’t spray them :(

• Hikki Chan
    March 12, 2011 - 5:06 pm | Permalink

aiyak… in the lift ah… no way to run.. next time u’ll have to bring along a bug spray along hahahahaha XD

But I don’t spray bugs 1 wor

• March 12, 2011 - 6:30 pm | Permalink

i also scare of cockroach…whenever i see one anytime any place i’ll scream or run away even it is in public and everyone is looking…in penang my hometown i’ll scream and call my mum while i stand on sofa with mosquito repellent or what so ever i can grab to protect myself…my mum really super duper mum in the world…she can catch can play with it…==”””

while off to study in UTAR, when i see 1 cockroach whole bottle of mosquito repellent sure will let me spray finish if no one stop me…*scare it will not die*…

Same like my dad.. he kills them with his bare hands.. hmm actually with his thumbs XD

in your case…i’ll ask someone catch it or off to mini market buy mosquito repellent and spray it…wait another round only go in…=D

• hikari
    March 12, 2011 - 11:26 pm | Permalink

I’m extremely afraid of them as well. wonder why do they exist in the first place.
    And worse, my hostel area has loads of them.

Hv to ask God about that XD

• amy
    March 13, 2011 - 4:18 am | Permalink

haha… remind me to oggy n cockroachs anime – dee dee, marky n joey
    meow patut cari oggy utk dapatkan tips menghalau lipas!

Best cartoon evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    hahahaha

• March 13, 2011 - 11:07 am | Permalink

awwww… it’s ok Miao… my bf is a 29yr old 6ft tall guy n he also freaks out at cockroaches… which is really funny to see… cos he’ll b standing in one corner pointing at it n telling me pls go kill it… so cute… hahaha…
    my weakness is lizards… cockroaches i’m fine… unless they fly… >.<
    tip: my mommy said putting pandan leaves helps… cockroach dun like nice smelling places… mommy said onie la… i dunno work or not… :P

Ehh serious??!!
    will try that one day :D

• March 13, 2011 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

step on it ;D

Kesian ler

• zephy
    March 14, 2011 - 8:52 am | Permalink

especially those flying one’s! it’s as if they target u! they never fly away, always TOWARDS u!

REply:
    wahhhhhh the scariest of all!!!
    A LEVEL 99 Cockroach!

• Sam
    March 14, 2011 - 11:58 am | Permalink

nothing to do wif cat la ^^… i oso wont go inside XD

yes it does :P

• ahkat
    March 16, 2011 - 10:03 pm | Permalink

cockroaches are nothing compared to lizards.

Lizards are okay. They are good animals eat away bugs