I hate Joo.

To the one missed call me in the middle of the night, I hate joo!!!

Not sure who that fella is since the number is not in my phone list, if he/she happens to be someone I know, I’m so gonna gave him/her a good scolding of waking me up. >< RAWR!!

Anyway, I’m not really a good sleeper. Things like lights, sounds from dripping water, radio, people talking, snoring or car alarms from far just keeps me awake. :/

Hmm but total silence keeps me awake too, I need to sleep with the sounds of the fan. XD I’m a weird cat..

Eh, I believe I’m not the only one who needs fans to sleep in. Come raise up your hand :D if you’re the same. kekeke

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• JackyLCW
    February 28, 2011 - 10:37 pm | Permalink

*rise up my hand*
    eh same la… me cannot have sound disturb me when i sleep… i am sensitive to it.. but i need the fan sound only i can fall asleep.. summore my fan sound r loud.. it will keep on hv weird sound (“yik! yik! yik!”) when it is spinning.. n i used to it n i hardly sleep if i sleep on other place which the fan doesn’t sound that way.. XD

hahaha
    my fan goes zuk zuk zuk zuk zuk instead..
    oh wait that’s a helicopter.. :P

• February 28, 2011 - 10:38 pm | Permalink

silent the phone when sleeping!
    I do prefer quiet environment though.

ya will do that from now on XD

• Ezequiel
    February 28, 2011 - 10:38 pm | Permalink

haha i cant sleep without reading a comic book before…otherwiz i will dead awake for a few hours till i could drop asleep… =/

what manga u’re reading?

• February 28, 2011 - 10:39 pm | Permalink

I put my phone on silent mode when I sleep. Not even on vibrate mode. Hehe.

what if someone call u for some emergency?

• February 28, 2011 - 10:40 pm | Permalink

*rise up both legs*
    been super sensitive in sleeping when I moved to my rental house. even a single squeak would wake me up. everyday I would wake up before my alarm (around 5:40a.m.) I guess cause I’m living alone and some more my friend scared me with all those momok stories.. grrr… I miss home comfort! :3

momok stories hahah XD jeng jeng jeng…

• February 28, 2011 - 10:44 pm | Permalink

me too, can only fall asleep in complete silence environment. My roommate snores when she sleeps.. so the only solution for me is wear the ear plugs kind of earphone to eliminate the sound.. >__<

i tot the only one is kill her? XD

• February 28, 2011 - 10:55 pm | Permalink

Off phone when sleep! :D

that’s my alarm

• battlecry
    February 28, 2011 - 11:06 pm | Permalink

lol…pity u.. i sleep like a log :)
    can sleep for hours :D
    if someone can make me awake,,that means,,he/she have made a REALLY LOUD NOISE :P

O.o wahh u really can sleep

• February 28, 2011 - 11:14 pm | Permalink

i’m like u… dat’s y… i MUST switch on ‘silent mode’ :D

hahaha will do that from now :D

• February 28, 2011 - 11:19 pm | Permalink

silent or off your phone and turn off every light so your room is very very dark. Then you can fall asleep easily.

i always turn off the lights..
    just hope no car alarm rings again..

• February 28, 2011 - 11:20 pm | Permalink

probably even bomb can’t wake me up >.<

hahaha later wake up.. found out malaysia is conquer by Japanese again XD

• March 1, 2011 - 2:06 am | Permalink

hahaha, switch to silent mode miao!
    then u will dream more fishies

fishies!! slurp!

• Siham
    March 1, 2011 - 5:25 am | Permalink

OMG! I cannot sleep without the sound of a fan too! It doesn’t matter if it’s like 0 degrees out, I still need the fan!

hahah same here!! five!!!

• March 1, 2011 - 9:31 am | Permalink

SAAAAAME! I’m a light sleeper but total silence would make me stay awake!

And I had a random number calling me in the middle of the night telling me that my daughter is kidnapped and they want a ransom. Thing is, I don’t have a daughter. wtf lol.

lol that’s sooo funny!
    but i hope they’re joking about the kidnapping thing >.<

• March 1, 2011 - 10:03 am | Permalink

I think its quite normal. Too quiet then I’ll hear those high pitch sounds from inside my ear haha. At least must have music or fan sound.

Anyway just put timer on ur phone la. Phone remain silent until maybe 30 mins before ur alarm ring

my phone not that high tech ler

• Sam
    March 1, 2011 - 12:20 pm | Permalink

I need the fan becoz my room is freaking hot without it >.<" …still consider needing a fan thou XD

I think it's normal la.. becoz if the room is too quiet, our ears will feel the "nnnnnn" sound, v annoying lols

yayaya.. i always wondered whats that nnnn sound

• March 1, 2011 - 1:45 pm | Permalink

Hi Miao,

I’ve been reading your blog for some time now. I think previously text and images were both center-aligned right? Now I see the text is left aligned. If you want just images to be center aligned, you’ll need to add a class to the paragraphs with images, and add a CSS rule like below:

#content .post-content p.imgparagraph {
    text-align: center;
    }

(In this rule I assume you added the “imgparagraph” class to the P’s containing the images.)

If you want both text and images to be center aligned, I think you know how to do it already, but I’ll just include it here anyway. Just add the following rule to your CSS (don’t need to add any classes to the paragraphs):

#content .post-content {
    text-align: center;
    }

Not sure how to do it in WordPress…

Regards,
    TJ :)

fixed it hohohhoho
    thanks ya

• March 1, 2011 - 7:31 pm | Permalink

i can only sleep when my ipod is playing =/ if not it is hard for me to sleep

woah same like my friend..
    he needs music to sleep bt i can’t :(

• sufern
    March 1, 2011 - 7:42 pm | Permalink

aiks…i thot im the weirdo…now only know there r so many weirdos around… lolx

i m a light sleeper but i cant sleep when there is no sound. so must hav fan sound o aircon sound.. guess the sound of air swooshing around lull me to sleep… haha…..

haha when there’s more than one.. we’re the normals one hahaha

• March 1, 2011 - 7:57 pm | Permalink

*hands up :D
    hahah~ same thing happened, only i knew who called me. so yea. at least i have the satisfaction of getting mad at that person xDDD good luck Miao. how do you sleep if there’s a blackout and there’s no fan??? 0.o

bang my head and hope to faint from it XD

• March 1, 2011 - 8:40 pm | Permalink

me me me me me toooooo!!!!! but i’m not easy to be waken up~ XD

ekk pig

• March 1, 2011 - 10:24 pm | Permalink

Me also wake up easily XD. That’s why i shut my phone down, tv off before i go to sleep. Don’t want people disturb..

do u get grumpy when u got disturb?

• March 1, 2011 - 10:26 pm | Permalink

haha miao. perhaps next time you could off your hp and sleep :D

reply:
    i need the alarm :(
    i dont hv a watch

• March 1, 2011 - 10:33 pm | Permalink

me too…plus when i sleep i need to find my ‘feng sui” place…if i canot find any then it is very hard for me to sleep…so…i’ll turn 360 d’ till i found one…queen bed never enough for me…XD

I hv a feng sui direction too.. :D

• Draexe
    March 2, 2011 - 9:20 pm | Permalink

Poor Miao miao~
    me same here, easily to wake up n grumble when get disturb so I prefer quiet n dark place so silent / off my phone…(Zzzz)
    Btw if u can’t sleep, u should ask wafupafu sing lullaby song for u get into sleep~ ;P

• March 5, 2011 - 12:24 pm | Permalink

sleep in a room with my cousin the thing is his a good snoozer i did`t sleep till the next morning =.=”

>.< aiks!

• December 10, 2011 - 2:44 am | Permalink

i feel bad for you, but i feelsame way about sleeping, my advice is leave phone on vibrate put it somewhere nearby so you can hear the rumble then you can wake up and see. the only problem is if its unknown, personally id wait till mornin and call them back and yell at them but anyways, after ring, you roll over and go back to sleep, while fans on, you shouldnt heat the “nnnn” sound. once alam goes off, get phone, get the missed/ unknown call, and yell at them. if this doesnt work, then cloud will choke on a chocobo

hahaha then poor chocobo XD