Incy Wincy Spider with Miao

I don’t know why there’s always stuffs dropping into my drinks and food.

So I was having my dinner the other day, and ordered a jelly drink. Then, comes a spidey drop into my drink. :/

Last time, there’s ants then there’s this lizard’s poo and now an incy wincy spider…

The only difference is….

I don’t even know it’s there till I finish almost all the jellies in my drink. :/

Did anything drop into your food before?

• battlecry
    January 20, 2011 - 11:24 pm | Permalink

omg!!! i hate to find insects in my food.. hopefully u wont have a phobia to eat food outside again ^^

I have no choice to eat outside :(

• January 20, 2011 - 11:26 pm | Permalink

Then one day you suddenly can climb walls! o.O
    SpiderMiao! XD

Pee and Poo spider webs XD

• January 20, 2011 - 11:34 pm | Permalink

Hahahaha I was somewhat like “enjoying” the spider song until the picture of you drinking then I couldn’t help but to LOL. :P

Kekekeke~~ :D

• January 21, 2011 - 1:01 am | Permalink

lol.. so far dun hv living thing drop inside my food.. but i found a dead fly in my fried rice before… T_T
    And my friend accidentally ate a cockroach before, it’s even disgusting!!

ohhhhhhmyyyyyyyyyyygoooooosseeeeeeee
    *fainted*

• fiionx
    January 21, 2011 - 1:52 am | Permalink

LoL. maybe strands of hair ? always me ==. once was eating vege.. then.. pull out the hair while the veggie still inside my mouth. disgusting ==.

uhm, once my mom was having dinner, a lizard just randomly jump on her head then on her shoulder lol.

suicide lizard?

• Shuen Shuen
    January 21, 2011 - 3:19 am | Permalink

My cousin sister had a lizard having jacuzzi in her coffee!!

LOL Jacuzzi!! XD

• January 21, 2011 - 6:16 am | Permalink

Hows the taste of the spider? XP im sure its good source of protein and gives u energy ( bear grylls )

Lucky I saw it before I accidentally scooped it with the jellies and put in my mouth. XD

• san_san
    January 21, 2011 - 9:55 am | Permalink

the incy wincy spider is so cute hehe
    I once found caterpillar in my dish, disqusting

Caterpillar means the vege is fresh :P

• January 21, 2011 - 11:42 am | Permalink

i once slurped a chicken soup… and after the bowl was almost empty I saw dead cockroach at the bottom of the bowl… i drank essence of cockroach T_T

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhmyyyy *fainted again*

• January 21, 2011 - 1:35 pm | Permalink

Cockroaches only… Hee… :D go sue whoever making your jelly drink! XD

Oh, the spider got in after they served it to me..

• January 21, 2011 - 11:30 pm | Permalink

got once i bought chap fan with steam egg dish. finishing the egg oni i saw 1 fly died inside..

Ekk!! it’s scary when you found something out after finishing the whole thing @@

• January 22, 2011 - 12:08 am | Permalink

My brother got a BEE inside his drink when we were young. He sucked on the straw and the bee in the water got stuck in the straw.

Honey!!!

• th
    January 22, 2011 - 10:01 am | Permalink

hair, worms, rubberband, and medium-sized cockroach(twice!!) found in my hostel food when i was eating halfway :((((((

What a list O.o

• January 22, 2011 - 11:17 am | Permalink

A mosquito was found frozen in an ice cube of my barley drink yesterday… ><

Lol fossil!!! :D

• Hikki Chan
    January 22, 2011 - 11:16 pm | Permalink

ya… my sis got the caterpillar in her dish…. and IT’S ALIVE!! >.<

Meaning the vege is fresh and the caterpillar also like XD

• HomicidalOtter
    January 24, 2011 - 3:37 pm | Permalink

theres ants usually habitating thewatter dispenser of my fridge… with time we kind of accepted the ants in our normal day diet XD
    more protein! yum … lol

Lol XD more protein..

• Mysterious God Of Light
    January 27, 2011 - 8:25 am | Permalink

I once got an unknown bug in my bak zhang (Rice dumpling) =.=
    I bite it into half & find it hard to chew then baru realize >~<

Half??!!! *fainted*

• February 3, 2011 - 12:00 pm | Permalink

mine was a spider too ,but i manage to spray my drink all over my collage before i swallow it XD , oh yeah Happy Chinese New Year Miow ,sorry i forgot your angpow hehe ^.^”

No sorry, I want ang pow hahaha

• February 6, 2011 - 4:34 pm | Permalink

found a dead cockroach in my ice kacang on a stall with silvercgls brings me phobia to eat ice kacang again T3T

eeek!!!!! cockroach Ais

• February 26, 2011 - 3:32 pm | Permalink

i also got same problem…
    got something unneeded inside my food or drinks T_T

oh man, what you got?