Miao&WafuPafu wishing all a Meowy Christmeows

Here’s a virtual Miao&WafuPafu plushies for you all 😛

Wheeee Happy Holiday to all!!! As everyone knows, I’m a big fan of Christmas but this year I decided to stay home :P. Saving my energy for tomorrow’s charity run.

Well, my best Christmas day ever was 7 years ago and i was having it at home.

Yes, it’s no other than the Christmas in Ragnarok Online. It was fun. Everyone was wearing Santa hats, Prontera was snowing, and people were hunting for the Red Present Box and Socks with Holes. 😀 Awww… the good old days 😛

When I was small, I had my Christmas at home too, wake up early in the morning to catch all the Christmas cartoons on TV while lying my lazy cat ass on the floor of my living hall. 😛 Awww…home sweet home.. hahaha

Anyway, how about you guys? How did you celebrate your Christmas or what are you planning to do over this Christmas weekend?

• December 25, 2010 - 11:38 am | Permalink

yesterday juz went to I-city thr countdown, but no Xmas mood thr.. we din even realize the Xmas has reached at 12am.. @_@
    Today, I would juz stay at home, lying on bed.. chatting and fb-ing.. XDDDD
    Merry Christmas!!

lol XD that sounds good what..
    lying on bed.. relaxing

• December 25, 2010 - 12:41 pm | Permalink

Awww I want a plush Miao X3

Merry Christmas!

Me too!

• December 25, 2010 - 12:49 pm | Permalink

Kesian la Jian. Still want HTC Desire HD. I’m sure you will get it soon (maybe you’re in good kid list & got one from Santa Claus).

Ho ho ho. HTC is coming soon~

New HTC is coming.. so probably dont want Deside HD later 😛

• December 25, 2010 - 2:32 pm | Permalink

Sigh, this year Christmas I’m stuck in my campus. No Christmas feel here. =/ Listening to Jolly Christmas songs make me wanna cry. ='(

Merry Christmas to you too!Have a great day!

Eek! don’t cry don’t cry…
    *pat pat*
    have your own Xmas in your room then 🙂

• Hikki Chan
    December 25, 2010 - 4:00 pm | Permalink

huhuhu RO…. long time no play since it need to pay to play =.= … now stuck with cabal hehehe =P

love christmas… coz always got 2 present for me hehehehe one for christmas… one for my b’day on 26th hehe =P

wahhh so nice..
    to always hv presents XD

• December 25, 2010 - 8:52 pm | Permalink

I’m doing riddles! LOL try this out if you have the time http://www.totallytricky.co.uk/riddle/ame.php

Wahh riddles..
    I’m bad with those @@

• sardin
    December 25, 2010 - 9:07 pm | Permalink

i like that…chirstmeows..theehehe

Sardin11!!
    food!!!!

• December 25, 2010 - 10:11 pm | Permalink

ahh~ RO~~ now playing in private server. ^^ and also iris online. ngek ngek~

MeRi KuRiSuMaSu~ ^^

RO FTW!! hahaha XD

• December 25, 2010 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

toy factory de bgm!!!!!! *heart*

I seldom go there tho 😛

• December 26, 2010 - 12:14 am | Permalink

Cute! Merry Xmas to u as well Meow.
    Hope Santa sent u a Desire HD 🙂

hahahaha can I haz IU instead?:P

• sam
    December 26, 2010 - 1:18 am | Permalink

merry christmas to to u too meow ^^ good luck on ur charity run lols

Well thank you~~ 😀

• December 26, 2010 - 5:27 am | Permalink

I can see your wife IU =D
    Nice header *hearts*

When wanna design for me FOC? huhu~

Yep!! wifey is here…
    only free after CNY T3T

• December 26, 2010 - 11:57 am | Permalink

hey jian, merry christmas and happy new year to you 😀 have a blast!

Thanks~~~ 🙂

• roxanne
    December 26, 2010 - 12:24 pm | Permalink

haha I spent my christmas morning watching cartoons as well ^-^

It’s enjoyable right

• Ammiey
    December 26, 2010 - 3:59 pm | Permalink

when the plushie will come out?? =p

One day… hopefully hahaha

• Siham
    December 26, 2010 - 4:12 pm | Permalink

Happy holidays and good luck in the race!

Woahh thanks! 😀

• michelle
    December 26, 2010 - 11:42 pm | Permalink

Woo… u also play RO? Which server? haha…I used to wear the santa’s hat too haha…love the snow effects there.. and the christmas island..

Long ago hahhaha
    in Sakray..

• Poku
    December 27, 2010 - 2:40 am | Permalink

lol 7 years ago..i can still remember everyone hunting for that hat in lutie field =.=

Hahaha poor santa poring

• Tracie
    December 27, 2010 - 9:43 am | Permalink

Gosh I spent my Christmas at RO 7 years ago too!! Aww miss those moments! I wonder if it’s still exist..

Well, it still exist! 😀
    They just revamped the system.. each stat gives different attributes and also released the Third job..
    Well Bot still exist 🙁

And on the RO 2 side, they killed off the RO2:Gate of heaven thingy and released the RO2: Legend of the Second, a sequel to original RO in 3D..
    All main jobs will be back except merchant/blacksmith.. as they make it into secondary job where everyone can sell and smith 😀

Imo, it would be much more awesome if they make RO2 with 3D environment and 2D sprite with better graphic and details.. instead of full 3D.. 🙁

• January 13, 2011 - 3:55 pm | Permalink

those things remind me of shaved ice now i felt like want to eat them ,oh well Merry Christmas and happy new year miow 🙂

LOL Happy New Year~~