A Sign or a Warning?

Had a dream few nights ago. I dreamed of getting this dream phone of mine, the HTC Desire HD. I remembered I bought it for 1499 in the dream and I was so happy. I was enjoying it until I found out I have no money to buy any food. @@ I ended up running around asking people to buy the phone.

This is the first time I had this kind of dream. @@ I believe it might be either  a warning or a sign. A warning for me never to get the smartphone, or a sign for me to…

go buy a 4D number…

Well, I believe the later one and went and bought  1499 :P

• December 15, 2010 - 8:24 am | Permalink

HTC Desire HD is a good phone. I have one now :P

Wahhh *envy*

• December 15, 2010 - 9:31 am | Permalink

hope u win :D!

T3T

• December 15, 2010 - 10:21 am | Permalink

hahaha… good luck!

i need a lot of it hahhahah

• December 15, 2010 - 10:24 am | Permalink

aiyo.. buy so geng hp for what.. use nokia 3310 instead lar.. XDDDD

3310 no more stock

• December 15, 2010 - 11:27 am | Permalink

i think u’ll get at least a consolation price with that number. Go buy a MIAO outfit to wear during the charity run with that money so that u can win the fancy dress competition. Hahaha ..

Hahaha if i win i think i will jz donate that money away lor XD

• December 15, 2010 - 12:31 pm | Permalink

bro, you should buy it… worth it! :) i upgrade my htc desire to htc desire HD… welcome to Android world

Wahh upgrade.
    then you trade in your htc desire?

• December 15, 2010 - 2:18 pm | Permalink

ha? haha i dont noe what to say but the ending is funny…so u buy the number 1499?

Yep :P

• December 15, 2010 - 6:16 pm | Permalink

wooopss i wan HTC Desire HD too! T_T…win liao lottery buy together gather wif me k :D :D

hahaha i need to buy a lot to win ler..RM1 not enough to get two

• December 16, 2010 - 12:46 am | Permalink

Well maybe its a sign for you to buy lottery and when you win you can buy a smartphone + enough money for food

hahaha not enough ler..

• December 16, 2010 - 4:35 pm | Permalink

Don’t worry, this is just a dream but hope you win and I think you will surely get a jackpot…Gud luck to you.

Hahaha a chicken jack with a pot eh?

• December 16, 2010 - 6:15 pm | Permalink

Last week, I dreamed that someone anonymous send me a gift. I got scared and left the present under my bed for two months, thinking something weird.

But then, when I open it, it was a Sony Alpha DSLR camera. I was busy checking out the cam but it was short. I woke up.

Haiz, I wish the dream comes true. :)

Hahahaha you desire an Alpha eh XD

• December 16, 2010 - 6:32 pm | Permalink

Omg I love the Swipe expression. Smiling to myself. I think better don’t buy T.T I’m so tempted to get iPhone 4 too T.T

Just need to remind self that there’s not really a need for a smartphone.. :D

• Sam
    December 18, 2010 - 2:00 pm | Permalink

is a sign !!! XD go get 1 ~ XD actually i want to buy 1 too T3T

Hahaha but didn’t open also

• sam