Miao Wanna Bath and Pee

Few days ago, my house owner told me that the bathroom is leaking to the unit below and he needs to renovate the whole bathroom floor. He suggested me to sleep downstairs while they try to fix the bathroom…

The unit seems to be abandon for quite some time. It’s all dirty, run down and spooky. There are spider webs all over the place and the floor was covered with an inch of dusts =.=

I wondered what is my house owner thinking when he asked me to sleep there…so I decided to just have my bath here and go back and sleep in my own room.

After I saw the bathroom, I changed my mind and headed back home straight but..

Well that’s not the main problem because I can go to my friend’s place to bath..

but the toilet is out of reach too.. T3T

Now, I don’t even dare to drink a sip of water…

i hate joo!! Wafu!

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• November 30, 2010 - 10:56 pm | Permalink

hahahaha miao pee-ed! xD

T3T

• November 30, 2010 - 11:03 pm | Permalink

LOL.. last time my toilet bowl can’t flush and I need to run from my house to my friend’s house to pinjam toilet.. luckily i din pee on my way to the destination..

Hahahaha there’s no bump along the way eh? XD

• November 30, 2010 - 11:07 pm | Permalink

Your comic never fail to make me smile. =)

Hehehe thank you :D

• November 30, 2010 - 11:15 pm | Permalink

Sometimes I sleep late when staying in campus dorm.. like around 3am and all the others are asleep. Our toilet is located like at the end of the hostel row. So whenever I tried going to the toilet, that kinda thinking also went into my mind.. I would usually rush to go in the toilet and faster faster rush back to the room.. I know how you feel… xP

Oh my that’s far @@

• December 1, 2010 - 12:06 am | Permalink

Haha whistle and pee~ I always do that to friends ;p

Wahhh jahat!!!

• December 1, 2010 - 12:55 am | Permalink

hahaha trust miao to make bad experience to funny comic :)

Any bad experience will be a content for my blog XD

• ChubbyPanda
    December 1, 2010 - 10:02 am | Permalink

Hahaha. I was once like that too. No water for all toilets in the house. I was desperate too

But still can pee right?

• December 1, 2010 - 10:36 am | Permalink

Ewww, eerie… I sure dare not to even go into the house.. Poor Miao… ~

Dirty is another point @@

• th
    December 1, 2010 - 10:45 am | Permalink

go stay at a friend’s house until the bathroom is fixed la.haha

Hahaha another problem .. i have no car.. i’m basically trapped

• December 1, 2010 - 6:02 pm | Permalink

pooor miao =/ hope ur unit get well soon

Just fixed!

• December 1, 2010 - 7:47 pm | Permalink

wun u feel curious y ur owner dint rent the house out?? or he couldn’t?

I don’t know it’s his or what

• Monk
    December 1, 2010 - 7:56 pm | Permalink

Scary cat :P hahahah

The cat is not scary :P
    but scared

• December 1, 2010 - 10:47 pm | Permalink

hahahahaha… open all the windows and let the light in lah … all bad things go away… Or.. BATH IN OFIS OR GYM! i did that when my house no water that time *HEHEHEHHEE*

hahhaha how to let lights in when it’s night time :P