Clutch.. Huh?

Please read this before reading this post.

Seriously, I really not very familiar with car mechanics.  He was talking about clutch plate, nuts, maximum tuning, gear box, warranty, cover, something about taking photos in between and also claim.

Then he mentioned about something that is not cover by warranty and might need to change the whole gear box and I need to pay RM700+ for it. Well that, woke me up!

I was like ” hmm ehh i get back to you tomorrow. “

Later that my colleague explained to me that something might be wrong with the gear and clutch and to find out what happen, they need to open up the gear box and investigate. And some parts can be claimed from warranty while some can’t and the worst case scenario I might need to buy a brand new gear box for RM700+.

So now all I can do is pray hard..

• November 27, 2010 - 5:48 pm | Permalink

That is what I do exactly everyday during my uni lectures. HAHA

Hahhaha i usually sleep in class xD

• sardin
    November 27, 2010 - 5:59 pm | Permalink

the blur face looks funny…tell the mechanic then,”can u explain with the “simple language?”..hehe

I’m better to understand stuffs with pictures or gestures..
    pure words just is so hard to understand

• November 27, 2010 - 10:16 pm | Permalink

God of cats , god of cars will protect ur car no worriesi willc ost about 1k+ XD

Hoi! LOL

• budlee
    November 27, 2010 - 11:51 pm | Permalink

not covered by waranty?? WTF??

wait.. how long have you own the car?
    more than 3 years??
    i thought waranty was 5 years for proton?
    NOT IN WARANTY?

3 years only and it depends on the parts.. some parts not cover

• -SamYP-
    November 28, 2010 - 2:50 pm | Permalink

So fast the gear box “mati”???
    Jialat lo…suddenly nit take out 700++

Fixed XD

• November 28, 2010 - 5:23 pm | Permalink

I know what u mean! My mom’s Saga also every month spoil this and that…then comes up to few hundred ringgit each time T.T

Malaysia boleh T3T

• November 29, 2010 - 12:29 am | Permalink

Proton’s gearboxes are not very robust (since they are based on mitsu gearboxes which suck). You have to make sure you change your gear oil very punctually loh.

If it makes you feel better, I just paid 1700 for brake pads, control arms and bushing repairs :(.

BLM 1 is based on nissan 1 :(
    Wahh 1.7k @@

• lingling
    November 29, 2010 - 11:54 am | Permalink

pray for ur car faster recover k???

It’s back! kakaka

• sHoSmiLLy
    November 29, 2010 - 3:23 pm | Permalink

i might not understand it though…hahaha…~~~cars is so bla bla

Well most girls have no interested in cars XD