The Day Miao Forgot to Bring his Mp3 player

is the day….

Don’t know bout you guys but I can’t really concentrate when there are too many noises around and lately my office is getting noisier than before. @@ Sometimes, it really feels like I’m at the market instead of an office.

There are so many noises, noise from the unanswered phones, tape/dot printer machine, fax, people chating, people shouting and also people talking So Loud to another person over the phone in the same office that you can actually hear both of them (if you get what i mean). XD

So most of the time I will bring my MP3 and listen to it while doing my work. Well, I’m not the only one, my senior and some other bosses also can’t stand the noise and listen to MP3s too. :P

And yesterday, I happened to forgot my MP3, it was one of the worst Monday ever… T3T

• October 12, 2010 - 11:37 pm | Permalink

My office is completely different. It is possibly the most quiet place I have ever been. Almost like a library. @@

That’s kinda too quiet XD

• October 13, 2010 - 12:28 am | Permalink

cant bring a headphone n connect to ur office computer meh?

Can’t, there’s no audio driver installed :/

• October 13, 2010 - 12:32 am | Permalink

kawaii ne your animated Miao~ ^^
    poor Miao got killed by the noise.. how many life(s) left up to date? xP

I can’t remembered.. i think -9 d XD hahaha

• October 13, 2010 - 2:55 am | Permalink

yup …mp3 is necessary gadget
    whn u r workin evn studyin in noisy like crazy places
    huhuhu~ :P

Yealo T3T

• October 13, 2010 - 3:08 am | Permalink

if u’re listening to mp3, then what happens when someone calls u? cannot hear the phone call how? *just curious

Well… I’m wearing it on one side.
    If I’m wearing it on both sides, I will tune the volume to 10 (max:30), so you still can listen to people who are calling you

• sufern
    October 13, 2010 - 8:43 am | Permalink

me too..my office is as noisy as urs…so, cant survive without music…hehe…

Five!

• October 13, 2010 - 9:13 am | Permalink

my office le too quiet .. wanna talk also scared .. whisper whisper

REply:
    Wanna cough also scared too eh?

• farah
    October 13, 2010 - 9:36 am | Permalink

my office is very quiet…
    in fact so quiet that I can hear when one person talks over the phone to another person in the office…seldom u see people laughing n joking around…
    but i still brought in my mp3…
    to curb the ‘boring’ness of the work…

REply:
    Yea, it can keeps us awake too

• October 13, 2010 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

No music no life..XD~~
    Haha..I love to listen music when is too quiet but seldom listen music due is too noisy…XD~~

I listen all the time.. :P
    whether is bored, sleepy or noisy

• Pingback: Aktueller DSL Anbieter Preisvergleich Rechner Online | Aktuelle DSL Anbieter Preisvergleiche

• Hikki Chan
    October 13, 2010 - 8:27 pm | Permalink

hehehe my last time when i was over at KL i used to listen to MP3 so that i dont kacau others with my blaring musics… and one day it happen that i for got to charge my MP3… so i juz plug the ear piece and pretend listen to MP3(juz for fun =P)… and there they go chatting about me with my MP3… huhuhu and all i could hear is bad comments… untill the office phone rang(the tone is quite low and only the person next to me can hear it…) and i pick it up hehehe then they never said anything about me listening to MP3 again. =P

Hahaha… They must be O.o when they found out you could hear them

• October 13, 2010 - 9:39 pm | Permalink

u’ll need a noise-canceling earphone mate. interested getting one? here can get cheaper~ :P

Hahaha no need so high tech one.
    I’m not a music student like you :P

• battlecry
    October 13, 2010 - 11:36 pm | Permalink

same goes here!!! can’t survive without music…hate noises SO much…always plugged my ear with earphone even though my ipod is not on :)
    how lucky people with such a tranquil office (wanna exchange place with u guys!!haha..)

Hahah I ever do that too XD

• Sam
    October 13, 2010 - 11:42 pm | Permalink

ya i juz notice that in my office as well XD… at 1st i scare will kena scold but since managers doing the same, so i gonna bring mine 2molo XD

Careful :P

• josephine
    October 14, 2010 - 9:58 pm | Permalink

the animated Miao is awesome n cool!! yeah, i hv d habit as well listening to mp3 all d time….

Well thank you ^^

• Sasa
    October 15, 2010 - 9:42 am | Permalink

Hahaha….yeah, I can’t stand too much noise too…and eventually I mastered the skills of filtering the noise I don’t want to hear…but sometimes too powerful until my colleague sitting beside me talking to me also I cannot hear….she got damn pissed off with it…..ha ha…she’ll say, “Not again, you muted me :(…” Wuahaha….

Wahahahaha “you mute me ” XD

• -SamYP-
    October 15, 2010 - 10:10 pm | Permalink

shift to my office laa…wahahaha…no noise at all

Impossible, you’re there

• October 18, 2010 - 9:16 pm | Permalink

well you are not the only one,but my problem is bigger cause i have a sensitive ear , mp3 is like a cloth i wear can`t leave without them :)

Btw, do you get any pains when hearing too long?

• October 26, 2010 - 2:57 pm | Permalink

yeah sometime , i would stop for an hour or two but nobody want to get near me when i was not wearing mp3 thought, they said i was scary when i was not wearing mp3 and the noise :)

Lol XD you’re fierce in office?

• November 17, 2010 - 11:59 pm | Permalink

those generic mp3 players that are made in china are really cheap but i still prefer to use my ipod :,`

• November 18, 2010 - 9:23 pm | Permalink

heeh quiet (my anger was silent cause i never yell so i never replay to anyone including my boss ) :D

lol XD
    silent is deadly

• November 27, 2010 - 9:42 am | Permalink

ah miao i forgot to tell you if your mp3 have the stereo widening option use that it might reduce the pain,and sorry la i comment too much =_=”

My mp3 not that hightech XD