Miao encountered a Momok ?

Yesterday evening, I was in my boss’s room and heard someone was playing the flute. And he/she was practicing to it as that person kept on missing the notes.. It was pretty strange as no one could be playing a flute in the office and my office (factory) is in the middle of the industrial zone. There’s nothing here beside factories.. :/

Not sure it was a momok or not but the first thing I had in mind was to blog about this strange encounter XD . Hahahaha bloggers…

Btw, Momok = Ghost..a term I learned from somewhere sometime I can’t remember..

Oh ya, momok, please don’t come and find me .. T3T

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• August 25, 2010 - 11:45 pm | Permalink

Wow… Not scared arr? I think if you see any ghost in front of you, you would still think on how to blog about it… Hahah

Don’t waste the story :P

• August 25, 2010 - 11:51 pm | Permalink

Hmmm, probably there’s a intrumental class nearby.. Miaoz don’t think too much k :)

That’s impossible.. my factory is in the industrial zone, there’s nothing but factories and bushes.. :/

• August 25, 2010 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

wow are those the hamster from your previous postings?

Hehehe yep.. they are Wafu and Pafu.
    I bet you’re new here.. welcome welcome :D

• August 26, 2010 - 12:03 am | Permalink

aiyo… I bet the momok also frustrated d.. LOL… because didn’t managed to scare you… XD

As for me….
    *prays hard that I won’t encounter one*
    LOL

I also pray i wont meet one face to face too

• August 26, 2010 - 12:11 am | Permalink

LOL! OMG miao you so cute lah XD eh I shud do that if *touch wood touch wood* I encountered *choy choy choy choy choy* a momok. Then I wouldn freak out and I’ll make them leave me alone and and and I have something awesome to blog about! :D

Maybe because it was in the afternoon that’s why it’s not so scary..

• August 26, 2010 - 12:18 am | Permalink

Maybe u get use with *them* already?

Since u hangup alot with PafuWafu…

Hahahhaha could be XD

• August 26, 2010 - 12:21 am | Permalink

I clap for you for being so pro for blogging!
    Poor momok! Nvm, Wafu & pafu can accompany it!

I love to blog! XD

• August 26, 2010 - 1:12 am | Permalink

Wow i do laugh at stuffs as idea for blogging. But if it comes to ghost…waaa…i’ll pee my pants

I think i will faint if i meet one in the face @@

• August 26, 2010 - 1:17 am | Permalink

lol.. blogger… think so much on wat to blog till forget other things n simply ignored them in the end..

Especially me.. i always think what should i share :D

• cacing
    August 26, 2010 - 1:28 am | Permalink

walau… geng lor you~

Not really.. I’m just lucky..

• August 26, 2010 - 8:15 am | Permalink

My office mate recorded her 3 yr old son singing as her ring tone. was quite scary the 1st few times =_=”

That’s gonna be very creepy at night

• August 26, 2010 - 8:36 am | Permalink

OMG ROFL!! XD this is what happen when we’re too obsessed in blogging!

reply:
    Bloggers FTW XD

• August 26, 2010 - 9:36 am | Permalink

momok? I call them ah piao/ 阿飘 XD

Taiwan styled :D

• August 26, 2010 - 10:26 am | Permalink

LoL.. very very geng.. Maybe is your manager secretly practicing… haha.. momok.. still able to think of blogging.. bet you not feeling scare.. haha

If it’s middle of the night.. maybe i will @@

• August 26, 2010 - 10:30 am | Permalink

hahahha my dad calls them momok too! everytime one of us is in the toilet he’ll switch off the lights and stomp alot outside WTF. then when we shout at him he’ll tell us “he just chased away the momok” -__________-

Hahahaha he purposely wanted to close the lights XD hahaha

oh wai… maybe it’s real ?!! O.o jeng jeng jeng

• August 26, 2010 - 10:53 am | Permalink

wah so brave!

I’m not really that brave ^^”

• August 26, 2010 - 11:44 am | Permalink

HAHA..bravo!!!!
    the flute sound is loud or soft? Does it sound distant or just right behind ur ears?

*curious*

Btw, can momok play any other instruments?

Its not close to ears.. you can hear it somewhere nearby.. but not sure where..
    not too soft and not too loud too..

i think momok can do anything.. :/

• August 26, 2010 - 1:01 pm | Permalink

Hahaha. As a fellow blogger, I know exactly what you felt. I did that too.

Blog comes first XD

• August 26, 2010 - 1:43 pm | Permalink

bro, next time u should ask what is the lottery number for this week oh? maybe u will hit a lottery leh

Lol..
    Hahaha I don’t think I dare to respond.. XD

• August 26, 2010 - 2:08 pm | Permalink

LOL. So funny Miao.
    First thought was really to blog about it? :D Kehehehe.

Reply: :P hehehe the more weird stuffs happened, the more stories I hv XD

• Pinky
    August 26, 2010 - 4:03 pm | Permalink

hahaha. I use the term Momo too. But no one seems to get it :X

I get it I get it :D

• aurelius
    August 26, 2010 - 4:18 pm | Permalink

Momok is used in Kuching only I think. When our parents don’t want us to hide in the dark, they always scare us with Momok… :p

I think Malacca ppl also know as I ever heard my colleague from Malacca call out momok… Hehe… Nice blog… :)

Well thank you :D
    I can’t remember when I learned the word XD but I just know the word

• August 26, 2010 - 7:04 pm | Permalink

haha… u should dance according to the music.. blah…

Hahahaha others will think I’m crazy, dancing in the office

• August 26, 2010 - 7:45 pm | Permalink

i guess it my be… ur imagination .. cuz since its the ghost festival? ppl will have wild imagination… i keep feel that “someone” is behind me when im playing comp at nite…. -_-

maybe there is..
    jeng jeng jeng

• August 27, 2010 - 1:33 pm | Permalink

haha. the book ‘how to scare bloggers’ very funny..

Good eyesight!!

• August 27, 2010 - 6:11 pm | Permalink

Miao so unlucky but Miao so brave just think of blog about it instead of running away..=3

I’m not that brave 1.. just the song wasn’t that scary

• Sam
    August 29, 2010 - 10:49 pm | Permalink

lmao…i tot the book shud be ‘how to scare miao” XD

Hahahaha XD
    wah purposely scare me only

• September 1, 2010 - 4:23 pm | Permalink

pray hard!! a bit eerie leh…. :S

Pray cin cin

• September 4, 2010 - 10:11 pm | Permalink

maybe it’s the song played from your boss’ laptop? =)

Hmm.. but it doesn’t seems like it

• colette
    September 13, 2010 - 2:14 am | Permalink

I hope I’m not the culprit because I tend to practice my flute inside my mom’s office -___________-

Omg!! I bet a lot of the staffs also thought the same thing