Prediction

The other day, my colleague found this email that will predicts your life if you enter your details such as date and time of birth.

Actually, I don’t believe this stuffs but since my colleague wanted to have some fun with it, I provided her my date and time of birth. And surprisingly, the result was good. XD It said I will be success during my middle age  (40+ years old? =.= that’s quite late).

Although I don’t believe it but getting a good prediction does makes the cat happy even it’s fake. XD

Now i can just sit back and wait for it to come true…

• Lunar
    July 28, 2010 - 8:16 am | Permalink

oo.. first? that’s the bad thing about this ‘fortune telling’ you would think you don’t need to do anything.

Hahaha.. XD

• July 28, 2010 - 8:51 am | Permalink

might sound good.. but never trust it.. lol..

Never did XD hahah

• July 28, 2010 - 9:27 am | Permalink

ahhahah~ they always say something good to make us happy~ ^^

Yeah.. XD

• July 28, 2010 - 12:19 pm | Permalink

hahaha.. good for you.. something good pop up.. i also dun believe in those things that much.. after listened or seen, juz gotta cont with life and work hard ba..

Nah.. the program will tells good things 1 whahahahah XD
    it’s just for fun

• pinkgurl
    July 28, 2010 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

If this kinda link/email tell-u-ur-future-quiz, i still can play with it..always fun to discover the un-discover…n u’ll know, they always show GOOD GOOD future n most of the time is not true….
    but i’ll nvr put myself to this real live fortune teller…
    they seems scary,dun u think so?
    it’s more like they MAKE ur future then they PREDICT ur future….
    that’s why i rather not to know…
    What if ur future written “U WILL NOT LIVE LONG~~!”
    how u wana face tomolo after hearing dat?? CHOOOOOIIII~~~!

Hahahaha true XD
    If future good also kena say not good.. then charm

• shosmilly
    July 28, 2010 - 2:05 pm | Permalink

hahahaha…i believe it too….but if it happen in our real life it’s just coincidence..~!!but i do believe coz it’s always happen to my life….but don’t try to belive it..~!!hahahaha…~!!!

n miao dont take it seriosly…hahahah..~!horoscope is kinda of interesting thing to read….~!!

Nah.. i don’t take these things..
    I don’t even trust horoscope.. XD
    bwahahahaha…

• July 28, 2010 - 4:17 pm | Permalink

future changes.. hehe~

It does.. but some events in future is met to happen regardlessly.. that’s what i think.

• wdy
    July 28, 2010 - 8:40 pm | Permalink

wat’s the website for the prediction?
    I want 2 try too

It’s an email.. :)

• July 28, 2010 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

lol, 守株待兔

REply:
    The farmer waiting for the rabbit,right ?

• July 29, 2010 - 4:23 pm | Permalink

haha. the dont-believe-but-happy expression is really cute haha..

Reply: :P hehehe

• July 29, 2010 - 7:00 pm | Permalink

lol…. is it true? xD

REply:
    What is?

• July 29, 2010 - 8:21 pm | Permalink

u know alot of chinese people say, dont simply give out ur birth time to anybody at all cause if people wanna do harm to u, all they need is ur full birth date n birth time and u r done… gone case… XD

Hahaha

• July 30, 2010 - 1:06 pm | Permalink

all of these are lame! well, good remarks are there to make us happy but they are of little significance if we dont work towards them. same goes for those facebook quizzes. my friends’ quiz results can be annoying when these shits appear in my timeline!

Hahaha yeah it is XD