The Traffic Lights Bully Me

Short Notes: Sorry for the 4 back-to-back ads, I never thought they will scheduled them back to back like this. :/

I’m truly sorry. I will avoid something like this in the near future.

Every time I’m in a rush, either the traffic lights will all turn Red or I will bump into a slow driver. :/

From a bit late into a lot late. T3T

like a hobby or something. =.=

• July 23, 2010 - 12:27 am | Permalink

Luck my friend luck… LOL

Kam Ngam Kam Kiu T3T

• July 23, 2010 - 12:35 am | Permalink

hahaha.. things are always like tat one..

all the time T3T

• July 23, 2010 - 12:36 am | Permalink

huhu~pity of u!hehhe

Help me revenge can?

• July 23, 2010 - 12:52 am | Permalink

You need Tony Stark’s handheld device to hack those traffic lights! Just knew Miao’s car is white in colour! What car and what plate number? *Evil laugh*

Its M I A O. XD

• July 23, 2010 - 1:17 am | Permalink

Malacca is FAMOUS for it’s traffic lights … =__+ have to pass through at least 4 traffic light just to reach a less than 1km destination !! Especially the ong kim wee road towards the mahkota bridge stretch of road =__= !!

And bumps!!!

• lauren
    July 23, 2010 - 1:19 am | Permalink

lol.. tis cheer me up (i’m not tryin to be mean all rite ;p), but sometimes i’m kinda ‘suei’ too, at least i know i’m not alone,haha.. or mb we r jus became particular v such issues when v r in a hurry, small matter which we dun usually giv a damn with will suddenly stand out, eventually it drive us nuts..
    anyway,best of luck dear ^^

hahaha true true XD

• July 23, 2010 - 1:36 am | Permalink

Poor yellow you miss him..haha

reply:
    There’s no yellow in our law book :3 *lalalala*

• July 23, 2010 - 1:47 am | Permalink

haha~ i think is the system~~~ tru my eperience the probability of bumping into another red light after ur first is very high~ ^^

As long as you skipped the first one then all will skip right

• July 23, 2010 - 2:09 am | Permalink

Don’t worry bout the ads miao, ur ads is probably the most fun to read in the blogosphere, what with all the comic and stuff.. hahaha

Thank you T3T I will try to make it as entertaining as possible

• July 23, 2010 - 6:54 am | Permalink

LOL Red light loves white car of miao 😀

Red Queen doesn’t like whites.. (refer to Alice in Wonderland )

• Renie
    July 23, 2010 - 8:06 am | Permalink

Hahaha~ this always happen..when u on rush..the traffic light all turns red..lolz..

Like on purpose right?

• July 23, 2010 - 8:38 am | Permalink

hahahah!

hehehe

• Tan Yee Hou
    July 23, 2010 - 9:58 am | Permalink

The logicl reasoning behind multiple reds (or multiple greens) is that if you bump into alternating colours, it will result in a bottleneck, and nobody moving at all.

If you want to save some petrol, sit by the roadside until the cycle is about halfway through green and you’ll be fine.

Then all will be green and smooth eh

• san_san
    July 23, 2010 - 10:56 am | Permalink

*laugh*
    *laugh*
    *laugh*
    it’s happen to me too
    *laugh*
    *laugh*

Not like we wanted to be late right 😛

• July 23, 2010 - 12:12 pm | Permalink

Well, it happened to me once :p

Can’t help it, once stuck with a red light, we’ll stuck with all red lights ’till we reach the destination.

Next time gonna camp and wait for green light XD

• July 23, 2010 - 2:09 pm | Permalink

yeah, had that few times ~_~ until I actually meet one yellow and step on it then the rest also yellow n yellow @_@

Hahaha yellow loves you XD

• July 23, 2010 - 4:07 pm | Permalink

ahahahha.. the morning mood always becomes the mood for the day or the mood after that. if u’re late, the traffic lites will play tricks on u. if u’re too early, all green all the way. haha

Sooo true!!!

• July 23, 2010 - 5:32 pm | Permalink

and by the time we purposely want to be late.. it will always turn green.. 🙁

Why you purposely wanna be late? O.o

• July 23, 2010 - 7:56 pm | Permalink

yeah.. i hate traffic jams too…. im late for something very important the traffic lights still turn red everytime

Traffic light is alive O.o

• July 23, 2010 - 9:41 pm | Permalink

lol.. kinda true =P

Reply :
    T3T yeah

• th
    July 23, 2010 - 10:34 pm | Permalink

life’s like that 🙂
    everythg seems to be coming into ur way when u have something to do.

So true!
    I’m facing it right now

• July 24, 2010 - 6:10 am | Permalink

reminds me of Kuching’s Green Rd area.. so many traffic lights at such short distance.. lol

That one got way to bypass one..

• amy
    July 25, 2010 - 8:28 am | Permalink

masjid tanah hanya ada 4 traffic light jenis manual timer….

Bandar Melaka also use timer one

• anon
    July 25, 2010 - 1:37 pm | Permalink

hey this is kinda out of topic, but why didn’t you say anything about designing the uchiwa (fan) for Bon Odori Ipoh 2010? was kinda surprised when i saw “miao & wafupafu” on the uchiwa, i immediately bought one XD

Low profile 😛
    wahh thanks for the support!!

• July 26, 2010 - 9:29 am | Permalink

couldn’t agree more with u…. i have to go through a lot of traffic light in my route to work everyday. it’s all bout luck, sometimes 😉

How far is it?

• August 4, 2010 - 9:44 pm | Permalink

Sometime I have it all the way red lights but sometime I’ll be lucky and have all the way green lights. I think it’s about the timing lol.

Yeah, its all about the timing

• lin lin
    August 18, 2011 - 11:47 pm | Permalink

hahhaah xD i think may be mlk hv the most traffic lights among malaysia

XD yep

• September 15, 2011 - 9:21 am | Permalink

This is soooo true! I’ve read this before but coming back here coz just this morning, the exact same thing happened to me. Can I put this on my blog please? Promise I’ll link and credit you!

Sure thing 🙂