Like Father Like Son

so he can keeps all the spices and ingredients for cooking.

But there are just so many that is more that enough.

Last time we used to complain a lot and asked him to throw them away,

but he will always told us it would be such a waste to do that.

=.=

I have a lot of used papers in my room.

All these papers are all single side printed with a empty page at the back.

Since I can use the empty part of the paper for my drawing, I tends to keep them.

And now it’s getting more than I can use them.

And funny thing I also feels that it’s a waste to just throw them away. T3T

My dad has this hobby of collecting containers  and now I have this habit of collecting papers.  :/

I think I’m getting more like my dad d.

Not sure getting more like my dad is good or bad but at least it proves that I’m his son after all XD

Too bad I did not manage to go back for Father’s Day.. again T3T.

(If you’re wondering, my dad is a cartoon dog as he likes dogs more than cats. =.= )

• June 7, 2010 - 10:07 pm | Permalink

hahahaha… cute father.. and that… is it a panda dog? lol.

which also means… sometimes you cat fight with your father eh? hahaah.

I’m a good cat XD
    Always run away lol

• June 7, 2010 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

Hhahahaha epic post!
    Hahaha thanks XD

• June 7, 2010 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

HAHA and i was about to ask why your dad is in cartoon dog ;)

Hehehe :D

• June 7, 2010 - 10:19 pm | Permalink

It’s a natural greediness that we all have….
    It’s just like keeping 99 Potions in Pokemon and have no use of it.

Lol that sounds familiar XD

• Ezequiel
    June 7, 2010 - 10:20 pm | Permalink

dad is polar bear?? o.O tell me if its real XD

haha me too, i always draw on recycled paper but sometimes feel heavy wanna throw those..haiz…..so i understand how u feel coz we are in same shoes… but i sometimes blurry, collecting stuffs to throw away without checking one by one…when i wanna review my drawing, i found its gone T3T

It’s a polar dog lol XD

Wahhhh exactly like me XD

• June 7, 2010 - 10:36 pm | Permalink

LOL. c ur father c the paper in ur room, he wil ask u to throw it away as well LOL

He will asked me recycle them T3T

• June 7, 2010 - 10:47 pm | Permalink

Yay for recycling!

Gonna really packed them up one day for that XD

• Addelyn
    June 7, 2010 - 10:49 pm | Permalink

lolx….i look to collect bottles and boxes!!mum always ask y did i buy so many water bottles since i’ve a cabinet of it!!

LOL XD what you do with them?

• th
    June 7, 2010 - 11:24 pm | Permalink

lol i hate cats but i love ur blog =.=”
    anyway its a gud thing to keep those papers. even if u duwan them then send for recycling :)

Why thank you ^^ hehehe

• June 7, 2010 - 11:29 pm | Permalink

lol..very nice family. always forgot to use recyclable items..

Hahaha thanks ..
    my dad’s policy.. “never waste”

• June 7, 2010 - 11:48 pm | Permalink

nvr tot of your dad as a cartoon dog instead of a white cat with a huge nose which can also represent moustache. :P

Seriously i think i need to improve my dog drawing hahaha

• Sam
    June 8, 2010 - 12:02 am | Permalink

agree wif miao~~
    last time i also keep blank papers / papers tat only used on 1 side so tat i tot i can use it later on for drawing =x

Exactly hahahah

• June 8, 2010 - 12:09 am | Permalink

getting old la tu miao :P
    got 1 time my dad brought home few paper boxes, filled with used papers from his office, then he gave it to us. for what? rough paper for maths. study ughhhh T_T

LOL sounds like my dad hahaha

• June 8, 2010 - 12:33 am | Permalink

Proves that you are your father’s son ;)

Only difference is I like cats, he likes dogs XD

• Monk
    June 8, 2010 - 1:26 am | Permalink

why u draw ur father look like elephant XD.

Which part like elephant? :(

• Pingback: North Korean leader’s son denies plans to defect as uncle is promoted | News1st Online News Updates

• ffiza
    June 8, 2010 - 5:48 am | Permalink

I have both habits, keeping containers and used papers. Somehow I feel it’s a waste to throw them away without re-using them at least once

Same here :/

• Summer
    June 8, 2010 - 9:07 am | Permalink

Lol, I thought it’s polar bear. Hehe… Maybe can recycle the papers if really too much?

Will send it after I filled them in a box or something ^^

• 2nd sis
    June 8, 2010 - 9:17 am | Permalink

u balik oso no use ur dad busy pua house

You guys didn’t go makan outside?

• June 8, 2010 - 10:31 am | Permalink

how come every of th end of your sentences, always have a “d” one?

Sorry it’s a bad habit of mine.. :P

• June 8, 2010 - 11:09 am | Permalink

LOL, I thought your dad is a cat also, hahahaha

Not all cats are born from cats XD (in my case)

• June 8, 2010 - 2:04 pm | Permalink

hahahaha, i have a best friend that likes to keep papers which one side of the paper is empty. she collects them to use it for drawings. most of my unwanted papers, i have “donated” to her. think of it that way, you are recycling paper..or saving the trees..or saving money to get more paper..or something… :)

yeah :D
    Saving the trees and moneys..

• June 8, 2010 - 2:32 pm | Permalink

LOL.. i really like ur post very much! keep it up~~~ :D

Woahh thank you :)

• blury
    June 8, 2010 - 2:48 pm | Permalink

haa… why not you recycle the papers and ask your dad to recycle the bottles? I too have the habit of keeping papers… :p

I do keep bottles too LOL

• Yin
    June 8, 2010 - 6:37 pm | Permalink

alot ppl do that =p

Seems like everyone the same hahaha XD

• Renie
    June 8, 2010 - 9:36 pm | Permalink

Haha..i am just same as you..like to collect ‘rubbish’. Always feel so guilty when throwing them away.. So, my room is full with a lot of stuff~ Hahaha!

reply:
    Bwahaha i think you can make tonnes of money from them

• June 8, 2010 - 10:46 pm | Permalink

I collect plastic bags. Hah.

Your dad is so cute! My mom collects containers from Tupperware. She just can’t stop buying em’.

So the more she buys, the more she left it to collect dust.

Lol tupperwave fans XD

• June 8, 2010 - 11:27 pm | Permalink

i also use those recycle paper for drawing..dun throw it wei! if u dowan gimme XD

Hahaha all designers are the same lol

• June 8, 2010 - 11:43 pm | Permalink

Good… Save Tree XD

Yeah ^^

• June 9, 2010 - 10:12 am | Permalink

Gp Green as much as we can, try save our poor earth before its too late….lets recycle every thing ..

I think it’s kinda too late d..
    The gov is cutting like no one business :/

• sufern
    June 9, 2010 - 12:08 pm | Permalink

i always collect ‘used’ stuf too..containers, papers, plastic/paper bags, etc. etc. in hopes that i can reuse it later. hahaha…

Hahaha everyone are the same.. having that hope of reuse it ^^

• dolphina
    June 9, 2010 - 2:57 pm | Permalink

u might want to be careful…hoarding papers and in a months time, u might not even see the floor of your room! hehe

Bwahahahahaha XD
    and maybe can’t even see my feet

• June 9, 2010 - 3:35 pm | Permalink

Simple! Just keep half of the stack of papers, and sell the rest. then use the money to get urself some fan-uber-tastic sketch book! :P

Yahoh sell half of them away..
    Hmm

• June 9, 2010 - 3:53 pm | Permalink

you draw your dad so so so cute!!!!! more cute than miao miao yourself! Hahahahah! Good job!

my office also got alot of used papers, maybe when work until stress that time can fold paper planes and fly in office, lol. ^^

Dad is new design sure looks better :P

• June 9, 2010 - 3:55 pm | Permalink

i guess you draw your dad as a polar bear ^^

After reading so many comments about it i think i will called it a polar dog lol

• June 9, 2010 - 9:24 pm | Permalink

lols la. i also use one side empty papers to write or do my work. sometimes i even reuse papers written with pencil by using pen to write over it. hahaha my friends cant stand me hahaha

Hahaha rewrite with pen XD
    That’s a level higher! :D

• June 9, 2010 - 10:18 pm | Permalink

Something genetically wrong lah … you kucing, father anjing hehehe! Good post, good post

No ar.. :P

• June 10, 2010 - 12:31 am | Permalink

funny ~~!

hmmmm! damn~

i miss my dad…=/
    ……!! aftr my stepmum ..!!
    im not close wit my dad anymore,,!!

I miss my dad too..
    How come?
    Try ask him out for a drink w/o your stepmum

• June 10, 2010 - 6:37 am | Permalink

It’s nice to have a father that can cook.

Very! :D

• June 10, 2010 - 12:05 pm | Permalink

loll, i do the same with “artsy” stuff. I’m like oo, I can use this for my next arts and craft project! and i just have way more than i can use in a million years! =_=

Hahahaha.. but it’s still good to keep them than throw them away

• June 12, 2010 - 11:28 pm | Permalink

Haha.. Very funny, can’t help but notice something. Sta-tis-fy -> satisfy. Guess which picture? Hehe…

Bawahaha good eyesight!
    Sorry for the typo error

• traceliew