May.. I know your name?

Just now met this guy from my university, someone from my batch. I knew him and saw him before in the university but I just can’t remember his name. :/ And it will be so awkward and embarrassing to ask for his name since he remembered mine. @@  In the end, I still don’t know his name. XD

I think I had to get his name from my other friend.

• Ezequiel
    April 20, 2010 - 11:25 pm | Permalink

haha cute! me too..especially when i resigned from previous company so long time then i bumped into ex colleague but i cant recall his/her name >.< " Reply:
    Hahaha…names are hard to remember right

• April 20, 2010 - 11:32 pm | Permalink

miao is getting older!

should call u grandpa miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooo.

the “miao” has to be long so that it shows u’re old =p

Where got so old wor…

• April 21, 2010 - 12:22 am | Permalink

lol~this happen to me too~

have you ever saw someone then can’t remember where you saw her/him before?

• wendy
    April 21, 2010 - 12:46 am | Permalink

you know what… I think is more embarrassing if he were to read your blog and tell you his name via your blog! haha..

Hahaha i don’t think he knows my blog XD

• April 21, 2010 - 2:47 am | Permalink

IF this happens to me, I usually just say “ei… how are you arh? long time no see worh”

“EI” is a powerful word. Are you using this skill too? hahaha

Hey also a very powerful word!

• Ciku-miku
    April 21, 2010 - 7:47 am | Permalink

Miao, I always experienced similar encounter.. when the communication last long, I know to have to know his name… what i do is i request for his cell phone number.. after that, ask him/her how to spell his name…when u key in the number in ur handphone.. hahaha i always do that and it always work for me

WAhhhhh nice technique!!
    Must learn this!

• April 21, 2010 - 8:07 am | Permalink

I have that situation all the time! They go Jes! Hello how are you! I just smile smile greet them and then after ask my friends, who they are.

Lol XD
    you can’t remember who are they

• April 21, 2010 - 9:00 am | Permalink

• miku
    April 21, 2010 - 9:30 am | Permalink

haha, nice fish there….i had problem…when i walk by my old school mate…most of them cannot recognize me…sad…i remember their name well…:(

You always change your look eh?

• April 21, 2010 - 12:39 pm | Permalink

hahahaha! I think many of us get that alot 😛 I already had a few of this case, friends that haven’t contact for a long while remember my name but I don’t remember his/her name.. So embarrassing >___< Reply:

• April 21, 2010 - 5:03 pm | Permalink

dun worry, that friend of yours is gonna read this post and figure out u dun remember him! lol.

I don’t think he knows my blog..

• April 21, 2010 - 5:28 pm | Permalink

Hahaha! tis happen on me b4..i talk talk talk..thn actually i cant rmmr the name..lolz..

Hahaha.. then u just talk all the way straight eh?

• April 21, 2010 - 6:19 pm | Permalink

Maybe he’s reading this post right now xD

He doesn’t know my blog.. i think

• Sam
    April 22, 2010 - 1:03 am | Permalink

same here…i always ‘yo’ or ‘hii’ when i came across some frens… but sometimes i cant rmbr their names = =

Good terms to use XD

• Hikki85
    April 22, 2010 - 8:53 am | Permalink

huhuhu in my case.. back when i was in kolej… most of them know my name.. and sadly i dont seem to know them >.< too senior to be in that kolej maybe hahahahaha. Reply:
    This is what I called famous 😛

• amy
    April 23, 2010 - 5:11 am | Permalink

as a teacher sy ada ramaiiii student . mahu ingat semua nama mereka… matilah! coz 99% of them are chinese. Sir name pun sy tak ingat. hehe…

Teachers are the best.. most of them can remember most of the names..
    last time my teachers can remember the whole class 😀

• April 25, 2010 - 4:09 pm | Permalink

You always change your look eh?

• May 4, 2010 - 11:32 am | Permalink

LOL! My friends also ALWAYS have this kind of situation and I will always make fun of them. =x Hahaha. But I forgot, I am one of the forgetful ones too. >.<

Lol XD