In Tears…

in tears

in tears-1

in tears-2

Garghhhhh…I better not get caught by the two demons!

The ulcer is back again haunting me T___T. This time larger and just right in front of my lips. I hardly can eat anything without pain and tears. Even drinking water is painful T____T.

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• Ezequiel
    April 4, 2010 - 12:15 am | Permalink

seems ulcer is your common guest already XD

make sure you keep hygiene always in your mouth =) drink a lot of hot water, it will kill bacteria in its ulcer

Hard ler.. when brush teeth also pain T_T

• April 4, 2010 - 12:23 am | Permalink

drink more water…eat ‘guai lin gou’…can decrease ur body’s heat..

Guai lin gou..
    goshh so long never eat that

• April 4, 2010 - 12:30 am | Permalink

put salt! Haha! That’s what ppl always tell me when I have ulcer but I never dare to put.. got ppl say paste vitamin c on it and it will heal very fast. never try b4 also so dunno.

I always heard that too but i don’t that @@

• April 4, 2010 - 1:04 am | Permalink

ulcer is seriously on my enemies list :(
    I just healed from them. It seriously butt-kicking since when I had ulcer my mom cooked tom yam.. erghhhhhhhh.. that is my fav :(

Wahhh that sucks…

• April 4, 2010 - 1:25 am | Permalink

I have an ulcer too!
    Had it for 3 days, worse pain ever!
    My dad says eating vitamin B complex & vitamin E helps.. been eating it everyday..
    Been eating Nasi Lemak almost everyday too..
    Hehe..
    Cannot help it I am Malaysian.
    Hope yours get better soon.

Cheryn
    I Can’t Sew

3 days.. wah you heal pretty fast

• PolarBear
    April 4, 2010 - 2:14 am | Permalink

drink water + salt, i do get ulcer few times every 3 month.. due to hot climate.. anyway, i did it drink water + salt, for 2 days and the ulcer gone. :)

2 days and gone?! even faster thatn cheryn..
    Mine always came when I’m busy and drink less water

• Xian *-_-'™
    April 4, 2010 - 2:59 am | Permalink

What a pity. Lets hope tofue won’t join the gang. XD

Tofu is a fake @@

• April 4, 2010 - 3:25 am | Permalink

Put salt. Nuff said. XD

Not pain meh?
    But then I don’t have salt at home also XD

• April 4, 2010 - 3:57 am | Permalink

lol…miao. i also have the ulcer problem since i am very young…
    my greatest record is having 12 ulcers in same time… haha that time i cant eat anything, and just barely able to “drink” porridge everyday… :(

And now i having an ulcer under the tendon that attached with my tongue, the pain is unimaginable, you will feel pain even you try to speak but somehow i get used to it already…. haha

put salt always the good way to heal it but… the pain just feels like being torture…

Wahhh 12 at the same time @@
    can die 1..
    2 is the max for me.. and the most i heard is 3 .. but 3 @@

• April 4, 2010 - 4:02 am | Permalink

charmz.. do take care miao.. drink more water..

Yeah will do :D

• April 4, 2010 - 9:51 am | Permalink

Must be due to the bad weather.
    Post more and talk less will do..haha

Bahwahahah okay XD

• April 4, 2010 - 12:34 pm | Permalink

Mine just recovered >_< Get well on ulcer soon

Thanks!!:D

• summer
    April 4, 2010 - 2:27 pm | Permalink

Drink more leong sui or herbal tea. Try to clean/wipe away (using damp cotton bud) the top whitish layer on the ulcer, then put the “watermelon powder” on it, will help quicken the healing. Works for me last time, hehe… Hope you’ll get well soon :)

I sprayed it with watermelon frost yesterday, and gosh the first minute, it was painful @@

• April 4, 2010 - 2:57 pm | Permalink

stroking miao on the head… poor thing…

*manja’ing*

• O.O
    April 4, 2010 - 5:34 pm | Permalink

try listerine,,hehe xP

reply:
    Argh!

• Zephyr
    April 4, 2010 - 7:09 pm | Permalink

listerine twice a day will help

Wahh you hate me so much
    oh…*sob sob*

• April 4, 2010 - 8:37 pm | Permalink

Poor thing………. try to apply some oral aid, it’ll definately help. :)

Get well soon and don’t eat too many 熱氣 food!!

Reply: :( a lot of stuffs cannot eat

• April 4, 2010 - 8:50 pm | Permalink

eh miao, you used back the Cheri font. O:

Yep. Trying to find something to replace it later..
    Sometimes the new fond kinda hard to read so i change back

• April 5, 2010 - 9:11 am | Permalink

Oh..pity..my ulcer just recover..u may try to put some salt on it..but i sure u will scream like hell..haha.. btw..u can try 西瓜霜..chinese tradition medcine..

I don’t dare to try salt XD
    I did use the watermelon frost .. it stings at first too

• April 5, 2010 - 12:16 pm | Permalink

is that Listerine? what is it for? and and.. the lemon? @.@

Yes T___T
    If you had read my other ulcer post you will undestand XD

• April 8, 2010 - 2:25 pm | Permalink

try checking dafont.com got alot of fonts there. :D

Yeah i got my fonts from there too

• April 10, 2010 - 8:09 pm | Permalink

i once have 4 of them over my mouth,at that time i had a fever as well T_T(sob)

4?? That’s a lot @@

• usakgi
    April 11, 2010 - 11:44 am | Permalink

put 1 vitamin C tablet over the ulcer and wait it melt. after the vitamin C melt, ulcer will be gone. give it a try!

Okay will try that next time!! :D

• April 23, 2010 - 1:53 pm | Permalink

i once have 4 of them over my mouth,at that time i had a fever as well T_T(sob)

4?? That’s a lot @@

• April 26, 2010 - 2:54 pm | Permalink

sob….I think 2 ulser just pop out again,and my family just enjoy torturing me they eat delicious food in front of me like spice BBQ fish….NOOOO(scream in agony)that was my fav food (cries)

Wahh they are so mean XD