Shopping with Buddies

good friends

good friends-1

good friends-2

good friends-3

Sometimes it’s great to go shopping with buddies where we can asked for opinions and suggestions but going with buddies like us can be a pain where our motive is make you waste more money than looking good. XD Hahahaha… Hmm…I wonder whether my friend ever regret to have friends like us. LOL…

How about you? Do you prefer shopping alone or shopping together with friends?

If you prefer with friends, do bring me along ya.. kekeke *grins*

good friends-4

Oyah, my friend bought the red shirt in the end. XD

• Ezequiel
    February 27, 2010 - 11:55 pm | Permalink

ah, your fren is a girl? btw, ur penguin is very cute… i always think how to draw penguin but difficult to come out with cute one….yours is cute wan…but why dun have legs? hehehe look like a penguin condom XD

LOL why everything macam condom to you :(
    Its a guy actually XD

• Xian *-_-'
    February 28, 2010 - 12:53 am | Permalink

XD Friends like you shall never go out with me. I don’t want my purse to be broke. XD
    Anyway Miao, I believe in Karma. XD

Come come we go shopping ~~

• February 28, 2010 - 1:34 am | Permalink

me prefer with mom.. haha..

Why ?
    Because she will pay?

• -SamYP-
    February 28, 2010 - 1:53 am | Permalink

hahahaha….expensive 1 sure beautiful laa
    hahaha

Not always the case

• February 28, 2010 - 2:26 am | Permalink

Monkey wearing glasses already? Is there another monkey charactor? =D

Yup another monkey :D

• renee
    February 28, 2010 - 2:34 am | Permalink

hahaha. miao so bad one but i will like have this kind of shopping buddies..make shopping more fun instead of those of my friend Really intend to let me spend more. D:

Hahahaha where got bad.. we’re nice people

• February 28, 2010 - 4:52 am | Permalink

long time since my last shopping day.. usually just use my book money.. since never buy a text book before.. haha

Gosh ada book money..

• Hikki Chan
    February 28, 2010 - 9:06 am | Permalink

hahaha miao so evil! hahaha i prefer to shop with my sist =P though it always end up me paying for her clothes =.=

LOL!
    Can I follow?

• February 28, 2010 - 10:20 am | Permalink

lol evil. u should be the one paying!

Reply: :P Bluek.. why?

• February 28, 2010 - 11:47 am | Permalink

PENGUIN!!! Omaigosh I’ve always followed your blog but never left a comment. *aha* But this time I saw a penguin! CUUUUUUTEEEEE! ♥

*bleeding obsessed with penguins* D: I love chuu!

Hahahaha first comment for the penguin!!
    *singing to f(x) ‘s chu*
    chu chu~~ XD

• February 28, 2010 - 1:14 pm | Permalink

i see marion is here. lol.
    i believe is the marion i know.

but anyway outta topic, miao you are so MEANNNN!!!
    you cannot treat your friends like that okieeee!!
    i dunwanna go shopping with you! haha.
    like we ever go shopping. =P

Whyyy i’m such a good friend.. give opinion XD

• February 28, 2010 - 2:14 pm | Permalink

u guys are awful… u guys jz wan ur frenz to spend more~ XD

anyway, i like to go shopping on my own sometimes…
    cause we dun have to wait for each other…
    besides, me n my friends have different style, is best 4 us to shop alone~ LOL

Ouuu.. hahaha same here..
    me and my friends all different style 1 XD

• February 28, 2010 - 2:15 pm | Permalink

cheap things no good, vice versa. GOod job !

Not every expensive is good too :P

• February 28, 2010 - 3:29 pm | Permalink

shopping with friends is way funner as we can always compare and contrast opinion with each other.

and we can always have quick lunch in between our shopping session. ngee… perfect time for gossiping and catching-up with news.

Hahaha yea but we don’t gossip as much as girls do..

• February 28, 2010 - 3:30 pm | Permalink

so bad.. pk la lydat

LOL :P lalalala

• February 28, 2010 - 4:33 pm | Permalink

hahaha so evil one… motive is to waste money =.-” kesian ur fren hahha…
    btw go shopping alone very weird and so lonely.. go with frens better…

Hahahha but the red shirt really nicer XD
    Hmm i usually do that when i’m alone here in Melaka

• February 28, 2010 - 11:07 pm | Permalink

Omg SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

*Squeeze the penguin*

*Penguin squeaks*

• Colby
    March 1, 2010 - 2:09 am | Permalink

mr.penguin is so adorable…. lol… i prefer shopping with friends lol

hahaha not that bored eh

• March 1, 2010 - 2:06 pm | Permalink

I prefer shopping with friends only if the friend is an honest one. not like you miao! :D

We’re very honest! :D

• March 1, 2010 - 2:15 pm | Permalink

eee… dunwan go shopping witchu… make me spend… nanti look like hippo aso u all say nice… =.=
    but i tink my worse shopping buddy is my bestie n my bf… my bestie will say everything aso kenot buy (cos I got loadsa stuff edy n I dun need anymore)… my bf will tell me everything aso nice n ask me to buy if i like… then i go @_@

LOL!!!
    So end up didn’t buy anything eh?

• March 1, 2010 - 5:47 pm | Permalink

my god… thanks god i always shopping alone (but most of time are my wife shopping for me)…

This what i call pig dog friend / monkey cat friend

so good to have a wife.. XD
    Ya! We are !! :P

• March 2, 2010 - 1:52 pm | Permalink

woah! penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so cute!!!!!!! >.< i do like to shopping wif fren :D
    n i always do like tat. i mean persuade my fren get the exp one or get all when i get tired of shopping. bcoz they treated me in the same way. so i have to revenge T.T

Hahahaha but honestly speaking.. the red shirt really nicer..
    not really bullying my friend here XD

• March 2, 2010 - 1:54 pm | Permalink

lorh.. bringing freind along for shopping is fun and great. I love bringing freind along for window shopping and shopping spree. It’s fun when we got to be a fashion critics. HAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah! It is fun with some fashion mixed up XD hahaha

• Niki
    March 2, 2010 - 5:59 pm | Permalink

haha!U been forced to go shopping with ur fren?

Ehh nope..
    why say so? XD
    I also wanted to shop

• March 2, 2010 - 10:34 pm | Permalink

LOLZ! Thank god for me I’ve got friends who love just hanging out without trying to make my life a living hell (we usually gang together and rosakkan other people’s lives instead XD rofl). Plus I naturally have good taste and know very well the style I like (eventhough I can’t wear it… yet… =3=) so no worries. kekeke~~ people who buy just because someone else says they should need to have more confidence in their own opinions.

Hahaha
    Actually he also likes the red one better.. XD We just make it more confirm XD

• March 3, 2010 - 7:56 pm | Permalink

Go shop win girls cin cin!

LOL cin cin XD

• March 3, 2010 - 8:23 pm | Permalink

Hi miao miao! I’ve been following your blog since last year Dec ( I know i’m slow) But i totally love it! Damn random and seriously true!

Back to topic..I rather go shopping alone because atleast i know what i gonna buy. And IF i do shop with friends, i too will intend to get my friends to buy more stuff, more expensive and more more more. Probably that’s human instinct or something:p Shall be dropping here more often:] Hope you’ll don’t mind about it.

Wahh thanks for reading my blog ^^
    Hahah.. you also psycho your friends 1 eh