Miao and DG Smart Plan – BlackBerry Unlimited

miao and DG Smart Plan BlackBerry Unlimited

That’s how a BlackBerry is in my eyes. Its an awesome mobile device like a small netbook in your palm where you can connect to the internet and do what you usually do, tweeting, Facebook’ing, email checking, Googling, Youtube’ing etc…  As amazing as it seems to be, it is something that is not my level…

miao and DG Smart Plan BlackBerry Unlimited-1

Its not because of the price of the phone but the data plans. And a data plan is a must since the Blackberry is all about connect to the internet. And the sad thing is data plans are not cheap at all, you have to pay a fixed monthly payment for the data charges with another monthly payment for the voice calls/SMS services.

The whole plan will ended up exceeding a hundred @@. It will be way too much for me and I don’t even do that much of calls/sms every month which is why I get Prepaid in the first place.

It would be great, if one can get unlimited mobile data access for a fee and pay only for the calls/SMS he made just like a prepaid.

And when I thought such plan doesn’t exist…

miao and DG Smart Plan BlackBerry Unlimited-2

with DG Smart Plan for BlacBerry.

DG Smart Plan - BlackBerry Unlimited

It’s just like how I wanted, a monthly fare for unlimited web browsing and just that.

There’s NO commitment or fixed monthly fare for calls/SMS.

If I don’t do calls/SMS that month, I do not need to pay a thing except the internet charges of RM58/month for unlimited* access!! :D

It’s great for those who surf more than they call but it’s also great for those who call a lot as there will be discounts on their monthly bills.

Awesome right? I think there’s nothing awesome than this!! :D

miao and DG Smart Plan BlackBerry Unlimited-3

Okay, maybe there is… XD

• February 25, 2010 - 12:05 am | Permalink

The plan sounds good but the Blackberry is still something I can’t afford.

Time to rob!! :D

• February 25, 2010 - 12:13 am | Permalink

argh~ it sounds like just wat i need now~
    but is also out of my reach….

The phone eh?

• Xian *-_-'
    February 25, 2010 - 1:03 am | Permalink

Ask your company pay for you. XD

My company stingy 1..

• joni_mbp
    February 25, 2010 - 2:25 am | Permalink

just live in my country, indonesia..
    just cost RM 30 / month with “3″ operator

WAhhh so nice!!

• February 25, 2010 - 7:31 am | Permalink

Miao, i’ve just got my Blackberry by DiGi 2 weeks ago! Yeah! Let’s get connected on the Go!

Wahhh get one for me too!

• Ezequiel
    February 25, 2010 - 8:47 am | Permalink

is blackberry good ar?

OMG… your yellowman is cuter then digi’s >.< ...digi should use yours wakakkaka....hey DIGI, if you read it, i mean no offence.... =P

LOL thank you!!
    I think its more to a YellowBoy XD

• February 25, 2010 - 8:55 am | Permalink

Haha the DiGiboy very cute le =D

DiGi YellowBoy XD

• February 25, 2010 - 9:43 am | Permalink

LOL the part that you said u earning coins so funny LOL
    u earning coins then i earning dust wei. so small and little til i cant c wat hav i earned
    hahahaha
    tat yellowman very cute too hahaha

REply:
    Really earning coins ler

• February 25, 2010 - 9:47 am | Permalink

poke poke yellowman! =D

Hehehe poke the fatty! :D

• February 25, 2010 - 10:54 am | Permalink

Ummm… The Digi yellow man (in your cartoon) looks like a yellow condom mascot.

LOL looked like a condom eh?

• February 25, 2010 - 11:27 am | Permalink

lols yellow man

Hehehe ^^

• February 25, 2010 - 4:30 pm | Permalink

OMG! So cute la the yellowman… hahaha! damn funny… Yay! you got BB liao… Welcome to bb world…

Temporary only :(

• February 25, 2010 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

haha.. tak boleh tahan.. poking digiman..

Hahaha :P

• yorusama
    February 26, 2010 - 12:32 am | Permalink

currently trying 2 hijack my uncle blackberry~~~~~
    XP

Hijack one for me too !!

• niki
    February 26, 2010 - 11:46 am | Permalink

Oh,a blackberry…
    mt father got 1….

Wahh …using DiGi?

• February 26, 2010 - 10:27 pm | Permalink

do u relly plan to get one bb? let me know how much after u get it :P

You can try check out their site for information..
    so far.. I see the cheapest is DiGi..
    as I don’t do calls/sms much.. so DG Smart Plan very ngam lor.. i no need to pay anything for the calls/sms services if i don’t use them..

• February 27, 2010 - 12:03 am | Permalink

Heys jian.. havent been here in a while. been bz lah. sorry. but you never cease to impress, even when one of your dear hamsters has passed on. LOL

im interested in these BB packages but there’s just SO MANY going arnd and i oso @@ oredy. ythis is the first ever blog post tht makes it crystal clea (or so i hope i und completely..LOL)

Hence, to clarify, just pay RM58/month — thts for internet, and if no calls/sms (which is unlikely) no need to pay? the questin is, do we need to pay for the phone? sorry, i am really n00b! LOL

Hahaha yes! Pay RM58/month for the internet and that’s it.
    If you don’t make any calls, you don’t need to pay for the voice call service.

If you make a few minutes call, you just need to pay that much of money for the voice call service. RM58 + the call/sms you made.
    You pay for whatever you call/sms. :D If you don’t like the service you can stop whenever you want, no commitment at all. :)

Oyah, with this package, you have to purchase the BB at its retail price.

You can check out other DG package from their site or contact their customer service center for more information.

• zhongfu
    February 27, 2010 - 4:00 pm | Permalink

i got a htc touch2 instead :P

Yerrrr

• renee
    February 28, 2010 - 2:47 am | Permalink

what a great deal!! i always want a phone but i don’t really like the appearance of the blackberry..prefer flip phone sigh..so far no perfect dream phone for me yet.

There’s a problem with flip phones…
    there is a life period for the ribbon…

• March 3, 2010 - 8:00 pm | Permalink

I miss my BlackBerry T_T

When you gave back 1?

• Pingback: Summary of 2010 « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose!