Don’t Kill Us

dont hit me

dont hit me-1

Nowadays, many waiters tend to forget one of the important elements in customer service, the Smile. (excluded those dealing with death)

Sometimes, they not only not giving you any smiles, they give you all sorts of faces and attitude to see. Sigh…

It really makes you don’t feel like visiting the place again.

dont hit me-2

• January 2, 2010 - 10:48 pm | Permalink

from another point of view, maybe they’re alrd too tired to smile…

Hahaha sometimes not the smile but the feel that give you XD

• yenwoon
    January 2, 2010 - 11:10 pm | Permalink

LOL. I thought usually, people would want to protect their body…
    Haha. Yeah, I’ve seen waiters who can be so rude to the customers sometimes… T_T

Hahahaha I only have a body XD

• K@h_Ee
    January 2, 2010 - 11:15 pm | Permalink

Lol!!! Take my body instead….xD xD xD Funny!!!

Hehehe ^^

• Xian *-_-'
    January 3, 2010 - 12:04 am | Permalink

Funny, I was going to tell you that. XD

Reply: :P Tell me what

• January 3, 2010 - 12:05 am | Permalink

ya.. I feel that no matter how tired or unhappy they are, they shouldn’t show it on the face and give it to the customer. This is about professionalism.

Not smile is okay but don’t give the feeling of unwillingness to serve, right?

• Xian *-_-'
    January 3, 2010 - 12:07 am | Permalink

Oh yea, and referring to last post the comments. I’m going to Germany for student exchange. =]

woahhh cool!!

• January 3, 2010 - 12:17 am | Permalink

hahahaha….funny!!!
    but really got point! nowadays seldom see their smile unless very expensive de meal…heehehe

Hahaha.. it depends on the management lor

• January 3, 2010 - 9:16 am | Permalink

haha.. “i want to see your manager” work, perhaps.. haha

Some manager doesn’t seems to care 1..

• January 3, 2010 - 9:29 am | Permalink

jsut make a complain to boss…..no smile no customer…haha

Usually we just ban that very place XD

• January 3, 2010 - 12:02 pm | Permalink

AHHAHAHAHAH omg, I came across this almost everyday. And everyday I tell myself to block them out from my system. Smile is greatness ;)

Good Service is worth praising ^^

• January 3, 2010 - 1:45 pm | Permalink

LOL, hahaha, so funny. But yeah, some no longer give you those smiley faces but some too friendly also.. hehehe.. go TGI ~_~ super friendly there ~_~

Hahahaha a place out of my level XD

• January 3, 2010 - 2:23 pm | Permalink

maybe next time u can start this conversation with ur friends in front of the waiters and see how they response…hehe

LOL like the chicken incident?

• Niki
    January 3, 2010 - 2:47 pm | Permalink

……….
    Is the waiter looks really angry?

Not really willing to serve

• January 3, 2010 - 4:51 pm | Permalink

lol u offered de waiter ur body … miao is kinda expensive tho~

Cheap 1 lor.. no one wants

• Hikki Chan
    January 3, 2010 - 7:51 pm | Permalink

hahaha yeah… never see them smile at customers anymore… some even gave u ‘the look’ when they accidentally kicked your chair when u are having ur meals…. as if it’s your fault =.= … and no ‘sorry’ coming out from their mouth either… even if i said ‘thank you’ when the food arrived they’ll juz look at me again… and juz go with their sour poker face… =___=

oh ya… some even have bad habit of ‘tapping on chairs’ when passing by… well… not only that it’s kinda rude but most of them tapped on customer’s chairs with wet hands! now i know why chinese always use stools in their restaurants hahaha

Stools is bad. later they tap your shoulders hahaha

• January 3, 2010 - 9:06 pm | Permalink

swtdaoooo.. == who wan ur body la lols

Hahaha that’s the point too XD

• January 3, 2010 - 11:19 pm | Permalink

Orang hitam muka juga hitam ar ;p

Hahaha but its not sour XD

• January 4, 2010 - 12:12 am | Permalink

Service etiquette is certainly a rare encounter nowadays. They no longer work passionately but work coz of $$$ to buy something.

U could say to these ppl,”Why r u so unhappy/angry?” But if u kena belasah not my problem. I put disclaimer first! ;)

Wahh I’m a white rat @@

• January 4, 2010 - 1:15 am | Permalink

slap the waiter nx time.

last pic cute. kawaii.

ok bai.

Wahh cannot..
    I will be charged for an assault

• paul
    January 4, 2010 - 8:33 am | Permalink

Reminds me of Hong Kong, great cartoon, I love this. I apologize if anyone find my word sensitive. Cheers!

Why so?

• Jacky
    January 4, 2010 - 9:51 am | Permalink

buahaha… go to TGI Fridays ~ they very friendly there, & if u tell them on that day is ur b’day… when u eating half way they will come n sing b’day song to u… i usually use that to trick my friends… although not thair b’day but i still told the waitress if my friends b’day… then they will come n sing song to him n whole TGI friday ppl there will looking at him… hahaha…

Bwahahaha
    you’re very bad XD

• Jacky
    January 4, 2010 - 9:53 am | Permalink

sry the “waitress if my friends b’day” —- “if” change to “is”.. typo =P

• January 4, 2010 - 12:13 pm | Permalink

damn funny!!! hahahahaahhaa

Hi there..Lady Boss.. ^^

• Jo-Ee
    January 4, 2010 - 7:23 pm | Permalink

Hahaha.. I love the way you put your negative experiences to a positive output… so cuutteee~~~
    Btw, no doubt, the waiter/waitress nowadays alwaz “lan si lan yeng”, as if we owe them something… sometimes dare not to tell them straight to their face coz scared they’ll “pui!! pui!!” into de food.. I usually tell them off after I’ve paid for the food.. haha~

Hehe thank you..
    Hahha you are a very careful person XD

• January 5, 2010 - 2:40 pm | Permalink

haha..
    i always have that time of moment whenever me and family ate at one of the mamak stalls here..
    they never tend to smile, but they didn’t put a scaary face..
    just.. a straight one :|

Straight is okay..
    as long as the attitude is good.

• January 6, 2010 - 11:31 pm | Permalink

Well, with the pay so low, I won’t be able to smile. But of course, professionalism must still be there to be successful in any work.

Ya no smile is okay but the attitude of don’t wanna serve/work and giving out black faces really not that good eh.

• mying
    January 7, 2010 - 11:08 pm | Permalink

haha.. i super like this post XD

Hehe thanks ^^

• January 8, 2010 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

marvelous idea to reflects the scenario back with such a humble yet funny way~~~
    kudos to you Miao~

sorry for stalking here all d while kakaka~

Hahaha thank you..