Getting Christmas Presents

buying present

buying present-1

buying present 2

The more I see the more I don’t know what to get for Christmas presents for my buddies.

Buying presents is hard. @@

If you’re getting a Christmas present, what would you love to get?

• December 16, 2009 - 8:10 am | Permalink

Gifts for buddies only ar??? How bout everyone who reads your blog? *hint hint* XD

Hahaha I will be bankrupt like that :P
    Maybe a digital present :P

• Christie
    December 16, 2009 - 9:12 am | Permalink

Erm…I think buy something that the person will have chance to use..
    I think that would be the best. Than buy those things he/she will get it but when they turn around put it aside.I think after a few Christmas they also forget

True true..
    Hmm buy shampoos, toothpaste xD for sure got use 1

• December 16, 2009 - 9:22 am | Permalink

yeah yeah, agreed with christie at upstairs.
    should hav buy the things that the person will have chance to use :)

Hahaha a soap! :D

• December 16, 2009 - 9:45 am | Permalink

usually I just chinchai buy (commonly-used practical stuff). You don’t need to buy it individually, you can buy a few “packages”, open it, and repack it yourself.

Btw, worse come to worse, you can’t go wrong with pens.

Hmm i doubt they need any pens…

• December 16, 2009 - 9:49 am | Permalink

underwear or usually coffee mugs work just fine.

definitely not photo frame, it is so out of fashion.

Hahaha undies XD
    Can’t get those for my female friends hahaha

• December 16, 2009 - 9:57 am | Permalink

if u dn noe wat to buy jz gv cash~ haha

Like ang pow?

• December 16, 2009 - 10:02 am | Permalink

Akira no present for atuk ah? :(

Atuk!!!!!!
    Come login Maplestory, I might have some stuffs to give away :P

• December 16, 2009 - 10:09 am | Permalink

buy all of it~ different items for different person ^^

Yeah, but don’t know what they want and what they can use also

• December 16, 2009 - 10:24 am | Permalink

Haha, for me ah, I would love to receive plushie (around pillow size) so can hug it lor, lol.
    Or practical wise is book on craft (felt) hehehehe

Hahaha obviously you’re a hugger ^^

• December 16, 2009 - 10:30 am | Permalink

I know exactly what you mean! It doesn’t help when you’ve got only RM200 to buy for about 9 people! @.@ The best (to me) is something you get cheap but improve it yourself. Sadly not all my friends have the ‘artists touch’ ya know? Sigh… good luck finding your friends pressies. ^_^

RM20 each lor :)
    Get something cheaper but meaningful :)
    Is the heart and attention that counts.. if they don’t like it because its cheap.. then sigh *shake head*

• December 16, 2009 - 10:58 am | Permalink

lol i want a…ermm…a…humm a handmade gift? lol i dunno ahahha

Handmade miao! fuwah!!

• December 16, 2009 - 11:09 am | Permalink

i wish to have a PSP GO for my xmas prefesent oh! remember to pos laju for me oh! thanks!

Wahhhh then I want a new phone too.. thank you~~~

• December 16, 2009 - 11:24 am | Permalink

i usually like to buy gifts that are personalised towards d person i’m buying for… like my bestie who’s a makeup fanatic, i search for things she doesn’t already have to add to her collection… :)
    bf is easy… he likes jerseys and climate-lite shirts so i jz get him those everytime… mom is a bit difficult… kinda running outta ideas… :P

This is very difficult. I have not been hanging out with my friends for quite some time.. They’re all staying in KL @@

• Xian *-_-'™
    December 16, 2009 - 12:11 pm | Permalink

Depends on the prezzies is for a boy or a girl. =D

Let me see…
    For monkeys..?

• Summer
    December 16, 2009 - 3:23 pm | Permalink

There was one Christmas that my friend suggested to exchange gifts, but the gifts must not be purposely bought. Just take some stuff from house and wrap it. End up we laughed so much when open the gifts and compare whose ‘gift’ is the cheapest. There was tissue packet, mamee snack, facial mask, toiletries sample pack etc. Guess we were a bunch of cheapskate students back then. Hahaha…

That’s funny ^^ and interesting ler

• TimmY
    December 16, 2009 - 5:05 pm | Permalink

go 4 da cheapest 1. :D

A candy! :D

• December 16, 2009 - 5:06 pm | Permalink

hoho~! i think i want something that can nvr be bought at any stores ^_^ something hand-made is the best loorr.. ^_^

Chocolate cake and wantan! :D Those are the things that I only know to make XD hahahaa

• December 16, 2009 - 6:10 pm | Permalink

there s nothing i want except a pinky weighing machine.. hahahhaha..

I thought girls don’t like weighing machines, no?

• December 16, 2009 - 8:49 pm | Permalink

I’d love to get a return ticket to Ireland. Seriously.

Woahhh I’d love tickets too …. for going back to Kuching XD

• December 16, 2009 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

ur psp…LOL XD

Sikui kia!
    Give you when I back Kuching

• jac
    December 16, 2009 - 10:24 pm | Permalink

errrm….a L’Ocittane xmas gift set!hahaha..~

Fuwahhh !!

• December 16, 2009 - 11:10 pm | Permalink

buy present for yourself? =.=”

anyway if it’s me, i will drag my friend to buy..hahahaha i will formally annoucne what i wanna.. XD

I’m stingy to myself XD
    Rather give people present than giving myself hahah

• December 17, 2009 - 2:46 pm | Permalink

I lurve your drawingz XD Kawaii de……. What program u use to draw?? Teach me Sensei !

Hahaha thank you..
    Hmm I’m using Adobe Fireworks.
    Don’t call me Sensei, I’m not that level ^^”. hehe

• December 17, 2009 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

haha. get something practical. something they can use. erm.. the bros bottle can be one of them XD

Get them each a bottle of heinekken :D

• December 17, 2009 - 11:31 pm | Permalink

I’d go for item C. coz it is placed in a shelf so it wouldn’t collect dust.. things wun go wrong :P

Item C?
    LOL.. its just an illustration..

• December 18, 2009 - 2:55 am | Permalink

See… It’s easier not to buy present for anybody, rite? :P

Its not right if not getting for people who is getting for you right? ^^

• December 18, 2009 - 3:42 pm | Permalink

it was a joke :P

Hehehe ^^

• Hikki Chan
    December 18, 2009 - 6:34 pm | Permalink

hmmm presents…. definitely no plushies for me… though i like it soooo much… but i think i got enough of it =.= making my room hot… huhuhu but still…. it’s hard to push them away~~ >..< Reply:
    Aiks…
    now I should think twice before getting a plushie for people

• December 18, 2009 - 8:48 pm | Permalink

hahahaXD bobian…i’m ur cutie sis bo~

Pat on the head..
    Take care of your face, okay!!

• December 20, 2009 - 5:47 pm | Permalink

Pay them cash or just get them a card lol

My namecard!!! FTW hahaha

• ahkat
    December 21, 2009 - 10:14 pm | Permalink

4 more days to xmas. have you bought the presents? In my opinion, its the thought that counts, but just don’t buy things like photoframe (unless it is digital) or cup/mug.

Won’t buy those hahaha XD
    3 more days to go @@
    I haven’t done yet gargh1!11!!

• December 29, 2009 - 3:56 pm | Permalink

heh.. if someone asked me what i want for a xmas present i’ll say a sony psp.. wahahaha..
    present for your buddies..
    try find some item that you could make it like a bragain or something.
    like, this packet have 10 items in it for rm10.

or, just buy one of the items they want in their wishlist XD

Their wishlist is very very hard to get…
    alll the stuffs on the list are so darn expensive XD