Silly Miao and his Biscuit

Miao eat Biscuit

Miao eat biscuit-1

The other day, my colleague was very nice, she gave me a pack of almond biscuit. As I never had an almond biscuit before…I think, I personally find the taste very different from any other biscuit I had before. It was bitter with a sting of sourness in it. It tasted nothing like the almond in those Chocolate bars.

And to my notice…

Miao eat Biscuit-2

the biscuit already spoiled.

The worst part is…

Miao eat biscuit-3

I already ate half of  the biscuit before I found out it was spoiled…. :|

P/S: And again I’m sorry for my grammar. Please kindly correct me :)

• December 5, 2009 - 10:05 am | Permalink

Can I cruelly correct you? LOL!

Can can!! :D
    Very welcome hahaha

• December 5, 2009 - 10:11 am | Permalink

Pray you don’t get a stomachache. Lol.

Luckily I didn’t have any.
    Phew~~

• December 5, 2009 - 11:26 am | Permalink

habisla miao! ahaha

Really habis this time! XD

• December 5, 2009 - 11:45 am | Permalink

lol got diarrhea or not??!

Thank God.. no XD

• December 5, 2009 - 1:21 pm | Permalink

are you ok after eating that? If after 3-4 hours still nothing happen, then you are safe :)

Hahaha me and my strong digest system.. nothing can harm me wakakakaka xD
    *touch wood*

• Renee
    December 5, 2009 - 3:20 pm | Permalink

hahaha! its okay lah..not like you eat lotsa them

Yeah.. if I didn’t speak out.. I think I will finish the whole biscuit without realizing it hahaha

• December 5, 2009 - 5:10 pm | Permalink

i pray u survive what so ever thing happen after
    gotta have my prssie le
    hhaha

Where’s my pressie?

• amasakireyoko
    December 5, 2009 - 6:36 pm | Permalink

Ooohh… 0.0 Hopefully you don’t get a stomachache or food poisoning. =3= I once had this mushroom nasi goreng. It was something I ALWAYS ate at that restaurant but that day, I thought the mushrooms tasted very weird. I kept thinking and mentioning as I ate wif my friends, but no one thought anything. Then a friend tried it and said… “Reyo, the mushroom bad d larr.” =P= I already ate half the plate! Yup… don’t worry, you’re not the only one.

Reply: :| Half plate is like a lot… @@

• December 5, 2009 - 8:33 pm | Permalink

how long it has been expired? XD later u will grow a lot of mushrooms on ur body hehehe, then should b called mushroom miao hehe

Haven’t expired just that pack happened to be spoiled.
    Lol.. later I can opened a factory and produce my own Campbell mushroom soups XD

• December 5, 2009 - 9:19 pm | Permalink

lol it happened to me when i was a kid. ate the dried grapes which gt “kulat” on them and thot it was the new flavour…

Lol new flavor grapes..
    How did it tasted like?

• December 5, 2009 - 9:19 pm | Permalink

got diarrhea or not?if got u sure turn skinny cat jo…^^

Hahaha dried miao XD like dried fish

• December 5, 2009 - 9:49 pm | Permalink

that’s a weird taste, sour and bitter…

did you drink lotsa water after that to wash them out?? and i don’t think miao is silly in this case, just a bit bad luck..

Silly lor.. very..
    Spoiled, I also don’t know

• December 5, 2009 - 10:41 pm | Permalink

face of miao eating the biscuit is so so so so cute

Real person not cute xD

• December 6, 2009 - 1:39 am | Permalink

hahaha… half oni, ntg one gua…. if sick can take mc and skip work leh xD

Wahh don’t want ler.. I’m afraid of skipping work..
    There gonna be so much to follow up when I’m back later

• nman
    December 6, 2009 - 2:42 am | Permalink

luckily u survive to draw down this story hehe~
    love it~

Hahahaha how you know I survived?
    Jeng jeng jeng!!

• Xian
    December 6, 2009 - 1:49 pm | Permalink

Your colleagues are so bad. Only feed you with spoiled biscuits. XD

No lar.. she also didn’t know.. she gave everyone..

• December 6, 2009 - 8:11 pm | Permalink

dun worry you have wafu and pafu taking care of you :D

LOL.. no lor.. I think they will torture me more XD

• December 6, 2009 - 9:33 pm | Permalink

wahlao, ur colleague feed u spoiled biscuit!

No lar.. it turned back right after she gave me.

• December 7, 2009 - 12:11 am | Permalink

hehe~ the funniest thing is that u still find it nice… haha

LOL… Sad isn’t it? XD

• December 7, 2009 - 10:48 am | Permalink

Hahah, even your death icon has kitty ears.

Hahaha born as a cat.. die also as a cat XD

• December 7, 2009 - 1:38 pm | Permalink

Lol you ar…

Lalalalala~~

• December 7, 2009 - 2:40 pm | Permalink

now we know miao enjoy eating sour food.

Hahaha no lar.. but then the biscuit really very sour @@

• December 7, 2009 - 5:26 pm | Permalink

Yau mou kau chor ah!! LOL If I taste something weird I stopped right away coz I can’t stand wierd sour taste and will puke wan :P

Hehehe told you I’m silly d

• eric
    December 7, 2009 - 7:07 pm | Permalink

i really love your blogspot. Read finish this website in just 3 days, while i am having my SPM XD. The older blog i just read half lol.
    Sorry, but what software u used to draw ur comic?

Anyway take care, and i dont think grammar is a problem to u, most important is that u are able to conduct the message to others
    I bet next time u will sniff it first b4 u take in food given by ur colleagues xD
    Sniff like a cat!

Woahh thanks for reading all of them..
    Aiks! my old site is not interesting 1.. better stay away hahaha XD

• December 7, 2009 - 9:40 pm | Permalink

your xmas theme very beautiful

Thanks ^^

• December 9, 2009 - 11:02 pm | Permalink

your colleague so kind to you..ha

Hahah I’m just like a trash can.. cleaning up all the food.

• Pingback: Summary of Miao 2009 « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Jingle Miao Jingle Miao Jingle all the Way~

• Pingback: Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose! » Ninja Miao gives Surprise!