Too much Computer?

headache

I getting this headache lately which I told my doc about it when I went to get some medication for my sick the other day. According to her, it might be stress from the work…so I was thinking..

headache-2

Maybe not really. Then she told me, most probably its from all the computer looking.

Just hope she’s right, if this headache continues I think I gonna get a scan just in case. Yes the cat is being kinda paranoid 😛

headache-1

• moli
    October 8, 2009 - 2:38 pm | Permalink

Astigmatism or short sighted will also cause frequent headache if you’re not wearing spec when you face pc,tv…etc…

Hmm..hm.. could be the problem
    I don’t wear spec sometimes..

• jayyap
    October 8, 2009 - 2:46 pm | Permalink

miao….u think u are Sylar in Heroes? LOL

Wahahhha shhh… 😛

• zhongfu
    October 8, 2009 - 3:08 pm | Permalink

anyway if you do that you’ll probably waste $$$ if you get careless. 😛

Huh?

• October 8, 2009 - 3:41 pm | Permalink

hmmm maybe it is the computer plus stress :p

I don’t think its stress..
    computer maybe

• October 8, 2009 - 5:26 pm | Permalink

A cat going for CAT Scan. Haha.

Need the doctor’s recommendation before going right?

• October 8, 2009 - 5:30 pm | Permalink

wahah u watch heroes too much until u consider u r one of heroes lah…XD

(WTF ==”)

Bwahahaha… cut Eze head..taking his power

• EroS
    October 8, 2009 - 6:15 pm | Permalink

u might need glasses de/ 😛

I do wear glasses hahaha

• October 8, 2009 - 6:15 pm | Permalink

Hoi you ar!
    Make sure is not anything about migraine, if not you will suffer wei!

My colleague said it might be @@

• October 8, 2009 - 6:16 pm | Permalink

hahahhaa lol-ed at the last one.
    if i spend too much time on pc i will get this ache, normally near the eyebrows.. so pening till cant sit up straight and need to lie down

Wahh that sounds serious >.<

• October 8, 2009 - 6:35 pm | Permalink

I think its the glare on the screen causing your migraine. Time to switch to a glare-free LCD monitor. Its not uncommon, many ppl do suffer from it.

I kena RSI more than migraine though.

Sigh.. our company sigh..
    I wish we had LCD monitors too

• October 8, 2009 - 8:25 pm | Permalink

not enuf slp gua

Maybe too much sleep? 😛

• October 8, 2009 - 8:55 pm | Permalink

O noes, Miao is starting to get the same problem as me!! My frens keep telling me to stop computer-ing all the time.

Drink more fluids?

You too eh? >.<

• yenwoon
    October 8, 2009 - 9:49 pm | Permalink

Have a break after 2 hours staring at the computer… do some light exercises, use eyedrops and replenish your fluids… LOL.
    Then, perhaps, the headache will go away~

yeah.. i think I should do that..

• October 8, 2009 - 11:54 pm | Permalink

I think u might have some migraine… May require you to check ur eyes dy…
    I too experienced b4 but after i started wearing my specs the headache is gone~

I wear spec.. the headache also strikes ><

• October 9, 2009 - 7:30 am | Permalink

last time i get eyesore, my tears flow! this time I get nausea!! even feel like vomit. I suspect cheesy thing made me dizzy!! Or mayb we just need more exercise!!!

Yeah! I think we all need more exercise!

• October 9, 2009 - 8:04 am | Permalink

Ya, too much of computer staring really will make you headache..

Be frankly, how many hours you in front of computer? Hehehheh~ Must be honest..cannot TIPU punya…ehehe~

5 hours of computer facing at work… and another 5 hours after work.. 😀 on weekdays

• October 9, 2009 - 12:48 pm | Permalink

get UV protection for your specs.. 😀

Hahaha i think an anti-Radiation suit is better XD

• October 9, 2009 - 1:38 pm | Permalink

My bro last few week also have major headache for few days. The doc also said due to stress and prescribe some meds. Maybe you try to sleep earlier and drink more skyjuice la. Sometimes body weak also many prob out wan! (Message from no licence Dr. Fiona 😀 )

>.< I think I better go have some water and go sleep.

• October 9, 2009 - 6:11 pm | Permalink

headache is like my best friend ady…haha…just get uphamol if it’s getting worst…it’s really work…panadol sucks…;P

I don’t like taking medicine like uphamol and panadol..
    they are like avoiding rather than curing. 😛

• zhongfu
    October 9, 2009 - 6:29 pm | Permalink

What if you smash the screen?

Can exercise while computing wad. just jump around (but your glasses degree might go higher lol 😛

• Niki
    October 9, 2009 - 6:43 pm | Permalink

Ok,I’ll put a magic on ur computer and let your monitor fly~~~~

Reply: LOL..
    can u make it changes into a LCD?

• Jonath
    October 10, 2009 - 11:36 am | Permalink

Hey Miao… did u went to mid valley and makan in Dragon-i on Friday ??? HEHE i think i saw u.. i hope i din saw wrong person :S

You did saw the wrong person 😀
    I never been to Draon-i before ^^

• October 10, 2009 - 2:44 pm | Permalink

i tell u something that works for me

go for guasa – google this word.

very very good!!!

I’ll go check it out ^^

• October 10, 2009 - 4:01 pm | Permalink

All i can say is get planty of rest ….. thats all….. take care of urself kampung cat….. MUST ROAR!!!!

Seriously, I need it >.< I just hurt my throat and coughing with a little bit of blood.

• October 10, 2009 - 10:29 pm | Permalink

Miao..I was like you also.. suffered headache every week. I went for the scan last year and thank God, everything was OK.. So, wat I did was eat more vege, sleep more, exercice and it work.. Now, the headache was much much lesser dy..

Take care oo..

Gosh I think I need to practice this too >.< That's it! I'm going to sleep now instead of drawing another comic strip! *Wafu throws marshmallows at miao* *Wafu: Excuses!!! from drawing! *

• November 14, 2009 - 4:21 pm | Permalink

hi there, i have this headache too recently, can i ask, does the headache makes your head feel a bit numb? its a weird feeling but i never had it before. just wondering if its the same headache you’re talking about…. thanks

Hmm I doesn’t feel any numb just needle like pain @@