Unknown Visitor! Jeng Jeng Jeng!

Pafu is back

pafu is back-1

pafu is back-2

According to Lunar Calendar or Chinese Calendar, we currently having the 7th month of the year which is also the month of ghost. A month  where the realms of Heaven and Hell will be opened, it is said that the realms is open on the beginning of the month and fully opened on the 15th of the month, the day of Ghost Festival.

It was told that the chances of meeting ‘friends’ from other realms are higher in this month compare to others  due to this and its better to take some precautions to avoid meeting beings from other realms especially for those who are traveling on this coming 3-days Merdeka holiday.

As for me, I do not celebrate Ghost Festival but I do believe the existence of other beings beside us, such as devils, gods, ghost, protoss, aliens, miao, zerg, terrans, scrin… LOL XD

But whether you believe or not, I think its better to take some precautions unless you like to bump into them. *Garsp*

Anyway, here are some Do and Do Not Do stuffs I heard.

- Do knock before entering a hotel room.

- Do Not arrange your sandals/shoes in position in the hotel room. Let it as messy as possible.

- Do Not let the other bed to be empty when you sleep if you have more than one bed in the hotel room.

- Do Not call names in the forest/jungle. Use nicks or numbers or even your blog address LOL.

-Do Not show your Bible/Amulets/Holy things out in the hotel room. Its like showing a knife in someone else house. You can bring them but keep it in.

- etc. Filled in the blank…

Come share any rules or practice that you heard before with us. ^^

pafu is back-4

Anyway, someone is coming back. :)

P/S: The wheel did not really move on its own.

P/S: And yes I miss Pafu.

• August 28, 2009 - 7:30 am | Permalink

Hello miao. Yeah I think Pafu came back to visit you all. You must be dreaming of Starcraft when you writing about the “things” around you :P

HAhaha just watch the Blizzcon XD

• August 28, 2009 - 9:26 am | Permalink

Haha, one thing, if terran do exist, we are terran ma. Lol. And Wafu might turn into Zerg while Miao, umm captured by Protoss to do some ana* probing experiments etc. Haha

Don’t stop your car when you see something on the highway.
    Go to temple when something is not right, when suspect someone is possesed, go to temple, its a gateway so they can’t enter, but don’t go out after that, seek the monk’s help. (True story told by my teacher)

I see i see… thanks for the tip ^^

• August 28, 2009 - 9:29 am | Permalink

Zerg!!!! Zergling rush you!!

Wahhh *launch interceptors from my Carriers*

• August 28, 2009 - 9:31 am | Permalink

swt.. luckily i came bk from outstation jor… else it wil b scary!!! when 7th month of chinese calender come, i always ask myself not to think or look around too much especially at nite.. who knows, someone is……. okay! i don wanna think or talk about it… but yest i noticed when i am inside de toilet, i heard someone open de other toilet door. but when i come out, there’s no one….. EHHHHMMMMMM…..

You think too much!!

• August 28, 2009 - 9:36 am | Permalink

._. i miss pafu too… T_T

Everyone does :(

• August 28, 2009 - 9:46 am | Permalink

“even your blog address LOL”
    i’ll try this trick if im lost

Hahaha

• August 28, 2009 - 9:54 am | Permalink

awww…. sayang.

Reply : :(

• August 28, 2009 - 10:01 am | Permalink

u think Pafu brought other frens too? hahahahah :)

Better not haha

• EroS
    August 28, 2009 - 10:25 am | Permalink

Pafu is coming. ^^

He’s actually in the banner d hahaha

• August 28, 2009 - 10:51 am | Permalink

:) Everyone miss Pafu so much! Pafu will bring his friends to have a big party in you place soon….

Hmm can he comes alone? :P

• August 28, 2009 - 11:23 am | Permalink

Wow, means maybe Pafu paid you a visit.
    Really miss Pafu. So at night put flour on the floor.
    Maybe next morning you can see footprints. XD

Woahh that would be creepy… when you found more prints hahah

• August 28, 2009 - 12:02 pm | Permalink

lolx.. i been a call ghost but not been visited by ghost

LOL what you did?

• August 28, 2009 - 12:22 pm | Permalink

Hahaha, yes its hungry ghost festival now d…i am always longing to see or meet a ghost…hahaha dunno y…

wahaha, pafu is surely being invisible coz he know u have a weak heart.. XD so he secretly visit u… :P

btw, what do u think about my drawing? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=8485997&id=794780453&ref=mf

I wanna reply to your images.. but I don’t know how ><

• August 28, 2009 - 1:31 pm | Permalink

Eh..did u really hear those “zit zit zit” sounds?

Wafu is making it.. instead of Pafu

• August 28, 2009 - 5:25 pm | Permalink

Haha I think of Pafu too when you mention about zit zit in that wheel. Lol most important don’t boast about you not afraid of “ghost” coz it will juz bring ‘them’ to you. Lessen night time trip!!

Yeah.. me too..

• August 28, 2009 - 6:21 pm | Permalink

i miss pafu too… Hide below pillow n cry.. :(

Miss him a lot :(

• Hikki chan
    August 28, 2009 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

^^’ here’s some that i know from my friends when am back in sabah…

- always make your bed after waking up… if u sleep on the metress on the floor… do fold them up when u wake up… if not there might be someone sleeping there later… >…< after that… i always position my metress in the middle of the room… where my leg will not point at any exit…

there is alot more of this DOs and DON'Ts that i herd… but i guess it'll be too long if i post it here lol :p

——————————————-
    quote form Skol:
    "Some one told me ‘cincai’ pee around is a big no-no during this month, find a toilet or get a bag/bottle to do it. Forget why d."

-coz u might accidently pee on 'someone'…. =.=||| that sound nasty…

• August 28, 2009 - 9:08 pm | Permalink

erm…i see too many (don’t)s rather than (do)
    any (do) suggestion?? well, how about praying for our ancestor?? my family have done that for years and years ago, like tradition..

ps : is that really happen? what make the wheel move? pafu??

Hmm don’t know.. I don’t really follow the tradition XD
    Hmm nope.. it didnt as i said it LOL

• August 28, 2009 - 11:00 pm | Permalink

haha, although i am active in fb, but i still dunno how tp make a good use with the features…hmmm, may i add u in fb so that u can reply to my image? XD haha or alternative way? :P

Please do please do

• yenwoon
    August 29, 2009 - 1:32 am | Permalink

omg… just made my heart skip a beat… T_T
    scary month…

Kekekeke

• August 29, 2009 - 5:06 am | Permalink

astaga, punya bikin takazut.

anyways, i’ll stay home during that day @_@”””

Oooouu

• August 29, 2009 - 10:26 am | Permalink

wen u smell something is very nice…dont say it out…it may be that ‘thing’ especially when there’s no one around u…

I thought its smelling something bad

• ItchyPuss
    August 29, 2009 - 3:11 pm | Permalink

Don’t talk or sing to yourself alone…you’ll incidentally invite “guess” to listen.

Wrong words can cause “them” to go angry. Right words will make them stay around you longer, if not forever.

Don’t answer any unfamiliar voice. Doing so makes “them” think you are “their” friend.

Don’t brag about cat got nine life. You are challenging “them”.

Hmm I did those alot wor..
    singing and talking alone hahah

• zhongfu
    August 29, 2009 - 4:19 pm | Permalink

Put Wafu in another container and leave alot of food in the old one… be shocked when you see that it disappears… (but Wafu might CAGEbreak and steal food :P

Huh?

• syen
    August 29, 2009 - 5:13 pm | Permalink

share somethings with u ^^
    -cover the mirror by using towel inside a hotel room…

That’s what they told me..

• ryou
    August 29, 2009 - 11:55 pm | Permalink

your last picture just touched me in the midnight when i took a break during my work on writing my novel… ^_~…

Hahaha :P

• yenling
    August 31, 2009 - 1:21 pm | Permalink

aww..cuteespecially the last part! anyway i like ur drawing! XD

Hahaha thank you :D

• September 2, 2009 - 3:13 am | Permalink

cincaluk omelette..this is my first time heard about it, marvellous…

LOL you commented on the wrong post XD

• Gee
    September 24, 2009 - 1:17 am | Permalink

lol wafu said “omgwtfbbqsauce”
    lol so funny!