Chicken Ben said Miao is Old.

I think he’s right, I have been ignoring my body for quite some time d making my skin looking quite ragged and old. I can’t really remember when is the last time I use facial product (My sisters gonna kill me if they found out this), and I even stopped going for any sport activities ever since my kakis left me alone in Melaka 1 year ago XD.

Every now and then when I stretch my body in the office, my colleagues will give me the look as every joint in my body will sounds cin cin… >.<

Hmm…and I don’t think sleep will help here as I’m not really a sleep-person..

Probably a nice and relax trip to the beach and a nice body massage while enjoying the sea breeze and sunset might help. LOL…

Seriously, anyone out there up for a jog or a badminton session?

• aurelius
    August 6, 2009 - 8:55 am | Permalink

Haha… I like the arrow going through your head… :D

I think what he meant was you are mature is it? hehe..

Bring jester to the beach side, you will sure become younger one…

Nope.. he was referring to my bad skin..

• 2nd sis
    August 6, 2009 - 8:59 am | Permalink

tat y if u seldom take vege…..vege cant stay long in d body tat y need to eat very meal……

*Pretend didn’t read this* hahahahaha

• 2nd sis
    August 6, 2009 - 9:05 am | Permalink

bware of d h1n1 very serious now….

yealo..
    ba just called too

• August 6, 2009 - 9:18 am | Permalink

lai lai lets go badminton!

Come come.. but I don’t have a racket tho XD
    I have one.. just the strong need to be change..

• siew chai
    August 6, 2009 - 9:36 am | Permalink

I play badminton 2 times a week, I am in PJ.

How good is your badminton? School player? District or State player? Or just play for fun nia. I need to know so that I can recommend the appropriate group to make sure everyone enjoys the game.

Cheers!

Its bad… very very bad..
    just for fun only.. :P

• August 6, 2009 - 9:40 am | Permalink

wat happened to ur gym routine?

Its still going just that I miss badminton and jogging..

• August 6, 2009 - 9:52 am | Permalink

go for a spa miao :)

If you’re paying :P

• comet
    August 6, 2009 - 10:07 am | Permalink

you should go jog on every sat or perhaps swim on every sun too. That’s my schedule. :) Jester would prefer a beef up miow,won’t she ? haha

Gosh swimming..I miss that too..
    huh? don’t understand your last sentence..

• August 6, 2009 - 10:23 am | Permalink

Meow meow …. go swim at Sipadan lo …. so near to your place. Since you are at home, can think going what … nearer. Air ticket also cheaper.

So damn far can… where got near.. its like Singapore to Penang. ><

• August 6, 2009 - 11:25 am | Permalink

miao old liaw also nvm la~ got jester ma~~~~ ask jester giv u a kiss then u wil b young x 1000 hahahaha *run*

O.o!
    Cannot.. she’s not my gf pun

• August 6, 2009 - 11:39 am | Permalink

Miao, just remember to do more exercise oh! i think YOGA will make u look healthy and younger oh!

or else, u come to kl and look for me to play badminton in every sunday morning (10 till 12p.m.).. our company got rent 2 hours badminton court! come! come! FOC oh!

RAWR! I miss capoiera !!
    My company also got rent 2 hours of badminton court every Thursday..
    but i don’t have any kakis to play with..

I prefer playing with people who enjoy the game instead of winning :P
    as those who are teaming up with me 100% will lose 1 hahaha

• August 6, 2009 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

hahaha.. no ar.. miao..
    from the urbanescape pic.. u stil look very young ar..

The look is young but the skin is bad..
    pimples, black heads, marks, holes.. gosh ><

• August 6, 2009 - 1:03 pm | Permalink

Growing old is just a life’s process. :) But of course what we do in life will affect us. Just like if you frown too much, you’ll develop wrinkle faster. :) should take care and facial care is just the basic. tee hee. :) don’t worry about it too much. :)

LOL so many :) icon..

gosh i think i should smile more lor like that..

• Justine
    August 6, 2009 - 2:18 pm | Permalink

ok badminton count me in!LOL~

You’re soooo far away..
    bring newspaper-sis if you’re coming tho LOL

• August 6, 2009 - 2:28 pm | Permalink

Get yourself a Yonex racket, Yomeishu, Biotherm men’s facial and a mirror :D

Or a free tix to Krabi/Sipadan/(insert island with pretty beaches here)

• zhi qing
    August 6, 2009 - 4:28 pm | Permalink

the way he tell u … like want to give u a very bad news… :)

Hahaha it is..

• August 6, 2009 - 6:29 pm | Permalink

hahaha, you want to look younger? go to facial beauty cantre…and ONE IMPORTANT THING to do so is that glue jester onto your side….she will be at your side everywhere u go…..everyone will see you as YOUNGER MIAO….XD

fyi, i like the drawing of black chicken…look kool!

Hahha He is darker than his brother so a black chicken is just right for him.
    Hahaha no lar.. I just want my skin to be healthy again..

• August 6, 2009 - 7:42 pm | Permalink

u can always jog alone ge ma…

Kinda sien ler..
    Wafu don’t wanan tag along also..

• August 6, 2009 - 7:51 pm | Permalink

drink vitagen collagen.. hi hi.. promoting my company product pulak.. ngek ngek..

Wahh then send to me lor.. FOC

• Hikki chan
    August 6, 2009 - 8:02 pm | Permalink

… try this…

i think this two e-book is a very good one :)

*oh the ’7 minute muscle’ one is a killer… when i finish one round(for first time user…) am almost dead… lol but worth a try. recomended for those that dont have time all the time :)

O.o!!
    No abs please..

• August 6, 2009 - 9:43 pm | Permalink

Face problem!!
    same like me, but, never mind.

leng zai will remain leng zai although got face problem.
    hahahahahaha

Im not leng zai also

• August 6, 2009 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

Abs hard to maintain la..last time second. sch i got “sawah padi” one, now din’t train my abs so long, my sawah padi become one big ball liao.

miao, get ur own treadmill, den when wafu go jog in his wheel…u can join him lo…

hahaha
    maybe i should walk wafu in his ball

• ming
    August 6, 2009 - 10:33 pm | Permalink

nolar…still young la…remember the credit card sales approach me instead of you n yh?sob~ sob~!

Ming jie~~~~
    LOL you’re the oldest among us ma..
    aboo why you think we called you jie

• August 6, 2009 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

If you go outdoor you will be exposed under the sun, then you will get darker and affected with UV. The skin will look bad again.

So no help at all. hahaha…

Jog and bath under the moonlight then XD

• August 6, 2009 - 11:58 pm | Permalink

*wongfeihong’s mouyengleg’s kick*
    start workout!!!

*wongfeihong tidor stance*
    *snores*

• August 7, 2009 - 1:10 am | Permalink

put make up !! lol, lame i know..
    it’s always not too late to take care now.. ;)

Hahaha no thank you..
    make up bad for skin

• Elaine
    August 7, 2009 - 10:58 am | Permalink

Hehehe it’s time to go for facial!!! Ask jester for more details on what facial products to use…

• zhongfu
    August 7, 2009 - 12:18 pm | Permalink

You better go for one if not Jester dun wan you liaos :P

Imaginary tweet from akiraceo via TweetFox:
    @Jstna which facial products to use? chicken ben say I look very old.

• August 7, 2009 - 2:09 pm | Permalink

time for spa
    mind soul body

Hahaha yea.. but its costly

• August 7, 2009 - 4:59 pm | Permalink

Comet means Jester want a healty and muscular miao ar ;p
    Better take care of your health bro

Yeah I will take care of my health ^^
    Seriously, it had been some time since we last met..

• Hikki chan
    August 7, 2009 - 6:39 pm | Permalink

hehehehe ok miao… no abs… hmmmm maybe u can go to the game/arcade center and hit the ‘para2 dance’ or the DDR instade :P hehehehehe it’s fun… and u got to workout… only that u have to pay to play lol =P

Hahaha I’m bad with those machines.. XD

• August 8, 2009 - 12:28 am | Permalink

Thats just plain random to day to someone! lol

Yeah its random XD

• ingling
    August 11, 2009 - 2:02 am | Permalink

l0L. i remember this, u told me! l0L hahahahahha funny lah that ben. very cool like that wan. it’s funny how he told u that then just walked off like that. hahahahahhaha sipeh cool!

Hahaha… he is..

• August 7, 2010 - 1:09 pm | Permalink

Thank you for such a nice blog. It was what I looked for.