Something worse than Monday Blue.

Hehehe… This happens a lot on Mondays. When I try to wake up, the head will always be the one still sleeping on the pillow. And this is when the Monday Blue strikes and I don’t feel like going for work…Hahahaha

For those who follows my previous blog will know that I have insomnia once in a while.

And having Insomnia on Monday is not a good thing. XD

• July 21, 2009 - 8:40 am | Permalink

Poorthing, try drinking hot milk, I guessed it helps…
    Don’t so cute can…

Can make one for me please~~ :P

Hahaha where got cute :P Bluek

• July 21, 2009 - 9:41 am | Permalink

try lavendar essence~~ I m light sleeper…insomia happened to me also once in a while.or listen to soft musics!or read history book(book that u dislike/boring)

Does it have any side effect to hamster?
    I don’t really like music during sleep.. it makes me stay awake XD

• July 21, 2009 - 9:48 am | Permalink

I need to fix my body clock. Maybe I should have those aroma thinggies in my room huh? @_@

And yes, I’m insomnic T_T

Or I’m nocturnal @_@

I think you’re nocturnal

• July 21, 2009 - 10:04 am | Permalink

Oww..Poor thing… Too bad can’t help you coz it strike me once in a while too..:(

Hey I read on “Robby Angel Of Insurrection” blog you gonne giveaway tix to movie UP wor.. When chet ? KL can wan ah ? Hehehehe….

Hehehe Yup.. I’m giving out tickets for the awesome movie, Up.. in these few days hahaha..
    The movie is screening in KL.. :)

• July 21, 2009 - 10:10 am | Permalink

try to count the number of sheep jumping over the fence….

and have a hit milk before going to bed :D

Hahaha lazy to count ler.. XD

• July 21, 2009 - 11:44 am | Permalink

perhaps should play the lullaby song for you :P give you sleeping pills :P sure work sure work :P

Hahaha if eat pills i think I might not be able to get to work XD

• July 21, 2009 - 11:46 am | Permalink

Hey… i have that prob too. when i just got back to uni, tat’s why i force myself not to sleep in the afternoon anymore to prevent tat.

Uni life suppose to be nocturnal no?

• July 21, 2009 - 11:52 am | Permalink

try a cup of fresh milk before you sleep. and do not touch your PC from 10pm onwards (its best to sleep between 10pm-11pm, after 12 your body tend to go into overdrive mode liao). allocate an extra hour to roll until you sleep too :P.

Oyasuminasai! If you feel awake still…perhaps you can take out your loan agreement/history books/contract agreement to read….

Touching PC is a must.. :P

• July 21, 2009 - 11:56 am | Permalink

When you can’t sleep back. Wake up and have a warm boiled milk. it is hard to sleep when you force urself to sleep ;p

Hmm don’t have a milk.. but I do have a bottle of tiger from the Tiger Party hahaha

• July 21, 2009 - 11:59 am | Permalink

i sometimes have it too. sigh. :(

So sanfu right?

• July 21, 2009 - 1:06 pm | Permalink

HAHA.. warm milk really will help..

but I seldom buy milk

• July 21, 2009 - 1:12 pm | Permalink

for one thing i know is…never talk/chat/sms to Jason (you-know-who..) at one of those nights that you have insomnia…he will talk you into “get out from the bed & don’t try to sleep la!”

hehe

lari~

Hahaha yeah.. and pull you out for a supper or breakfast XD

• July 21, 2009 - 1:18 pm | Permalink

ya, u wrote at your twitter…. haiz…
    me 2 sometimes having this problem.
    when want to sleep time, my brain become super active make me cannot sleep…
    xD

LOL you should go sleep before the sleep time then

• July 21, 2009 - 4:16 pm | Permalink

I was facing the same problem too! I was awake on Monday early morning 5 am plus.. cz I suddenly had a running nose and it was terrible! Luckily I managed to sleep again around 6 am… ZZzz

Almost the same case… just that I slept back around 7 XD

• July 21, 2009 - 4:26 pm | Permalink

Ahh! no wonder I still see you online @ 4am last night xD

HAhaha that time sleep d.. just downloading a movie.

• July 21, 2009 - 4:42 pm | Permalink

let me teach you one way if you got insomnia especially on Monday… TAKE MC!

Hahahaha shhh don’t say it so loud.. my colleagues read my blog :P

• bobby
    July 21, 2009 - 4:50 pm | Permalink

LOL poor poor miao :P Sometimes I sleep at 12am then wake up one hour later @_@ then is like my head keep dropping down on the desk D:

Wahh that’s like not sleep at all..

• miaocheng
    July 21, 2009 - 4:54 pm | Permalink

funny miao haha… i got insomnia too try not to eat before 2hour of your sleeping time :) its help ;)

I stopped eating supper for quite sometime d :P

• July 21, 2009 - 5:16 pm | Permalink

SMS people when insomnia,some of them will even reply! XD

Yeah I did.. and my friend happened to be sleeping like a Pig hahaha

• July 21, 2009 - 7:09 pm | Permalink

Same case here. Me too, have such prob.

Insomnia is getting common these days @@

• July 21, 2009 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

Read a boring book while on the bed. Whenever I open my chemistry text book, i’d be out cold in record time. Lol.

Hahaha I always advice people to do this.. but I never really try before XD

• July 21, 2009 - 9:07 pm | Permalink

try washing your leg b4 u go to sleep…it works for me…but make sure you wipe it clean ya…otherwise another sickness will say ‘hi’ to you…you guess what sickness…hehe;P

Hmm never try this before..
    I try and see :D

• Hikki chan
    July 21, 2009 - 9:46 pm | Permalink

i got this porb too last night =.=… end up sleepy in office huhuhuhu…

Surprisingly, I was so awake that day @@

• July 21, 2009 - 11:53 pm | Permalink

haha… panda miao!

Bear miao (bear cat = panda) hahaha

• July 22, 2009 - 1:04 am | Permalink

ah miao i really dam like your fish cap la xD wkakakak

Me too haahah

• July 22, 2009 - 11:10 am | Permalink

LOLs… I’m nocturnal… or insomniac… dunno which one applies more… during d day I’ll be trying 2 keep my eyes open… and wen I finally go home, I force myself to stay awake… if sleep in evening confirm 10 o’clock will wake up and won’t be able to go back to sleep until 3am… (T_T)

And if I somehow am able to stay awake… by 12am aso I’ll be wide awake no matter how tired I was… so now… I is conpused… (@_@)

Forgive my blabber… Onie slept 4hrs last nite…

woahh 4 hrs O.o that’s very less

• July 22, 2009 - 11:57 am | Permalink

I’m nocturnal. At the same time, I’m good in sleeping lol!

Since my father is in a construction and development industry, our office is situated the construction nearby (as well as the airport) — and you can imagine it can be SOOOO noisy!

But because I live with it, no matter how noisy outside can be, I can still sleep like a PIG! LOL! There was once (one of my semesters) I almost missed my final exam paper! The exam started at 9AM and I woke up at 8.50AM! I am fortunate to have good friend who is willing to call me to check on me T_T

LOL once you sleep you really sleep hahahaha XD

• July 22, 2009 - 12:36 pm | Permalink

I’m a full time insomniac. I get only about 2-3 hours of sleep average in a week. And I still have to go for college and a part time job. Guess the only time I can sleep is when I’m heading towards severe exhaustion.

Sadly, it kills your concentration and appetite :(

Ya it certainly does..
    It happened to me when i have things to rush and sleep less

• July 22, 2009 - 1:49 pm | Permalink

i also suffer from insomnia sometimes :( very tired but can’t sleep at all!!!

Suffer right?
    I don’t like it too

• bobby
    July 22, 2009 - 2:34 pm | Permalink

Lol I call that sleep xD

Hahahaha the one with the butt up eh?