Mosquitoes Attack

Seriously, the mosquitoes in my room are getting more and more. I just bought a mosquito repellent just now.   Hopefully it will do its stuff and prevent those mosquitoes from sucking me dry.

I don’t know why but I keep getting the idea that the mosquito does not have much effect on them because I can still see a mosquito flying freely in front of me right now.  =.=

It seems like Wafu found some new friends and I think I just killed them.

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• July 11, 2009 - 7:51 pm | Permalink

The same thing happen to me..
    I don’t know where all the nyamuk came..
    It usually appear in the night..
    When the a-c are on, only!

LOL.. then don’t on the AC :P

• July 12, 2009 - 11:34 am | Permalink

Keep the room clean and always close the window will help. = )

Hahaha okay ^^

• July 12, 2009 - 3:28 pm | Permalink

Is time for you to practice your badminton swing (with the electric bat of coz :P)

Haha i dont have a bat XD

• Jo-Ee
    July 12, 2009 - 11:26 pm | Permalink

it’s not sticky or oily.. its watery..
    btw, love ur comics~~ they are damn damn damn damn kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watery still okay :D I don’t like oily and sticky 1..

Hahaha thanks

• July 13, 2009 - 2:39 am | Permalink

if u were to sell the hat, i’ll definitely buy lor LOL

Hopefully one day I can sell..

• July 15, 2009 - 3:51 am | Permalink

my dad says that the mosquitoes fly like aeroplanes having wars.. lol..

LOL a war for blood

• July 17, 2009 - 11:58 am | Permalink

Haha! Funny lar you :D

Anyway, I think the weather is getting hotter so you can see a lot of mosquitoes and ants around. That’s what happening in my house lar. Hate it :(

The Haze is here ><

• sccarr
    September 5, 2009 - 9:29 pm | Permalink

Take a look at the youtube video – mosquito attractant mma. That’s what I call a real mosquito attack!

Haha okay i go check it out.

• September 7, 2009 - 8:30 pm | Permalink

haha,,u frgt to clr d cat’s eye in the last strip,, XD

Which part?