The Standown Cat at the Tiger StandOut Party

It was a sunny Saturday, me and Jasonmumbles drove my beloved wife (my car) down to KL just to attend the party.

We reached the place around 7 and the crowd isn’t that much that time. But without any hesitations, we went and registered ourselves. ( Where I think we accidentally cut the queue without realize it back then. Sorry about that ya. )

When I was registering,

What a friendly person ^^. But too bad, we didn’t manage to chat much.

Beside that, during the registration I was told that I could actually sign my name at the Standout Boards which is pretty awesome. I used to sign a lot of papers in the company but it was actually my first time signing stuffs in an event. ^^

Gosh look at those hand prints and signatures. Anyone notice mine?

Tada! Somemore with WafuPafu :P. At first, I thought of drawing a Cat Paw but

So I was so paiseh to reject her help. Hehehe… By the way, thanks to the Nuffies who helped me that day.  Though I can’t remembered which 1 is her. Hahaha.. *runs*

After the registration,

for this post.

But didnt asked them to pose as they seems to be busy. Hahahaha…

Oh Hi there Ginny~

After a while, the numbers of guests picked up, it was getting crowded out there and I saw quite a number of familiar faces there too.

Yennie (2nd from the Right) and Coco (Most Right) all dressed up for the Standout Party.

The Famous Spartans who raid 1U.

Mr Yatz and his pony tails~

After a while, and the Standout Tiger party started…

Full house O.o! You can actually see Bloggers chating with each other everywhere and also not forgetting taking photo together which bloggers like to do very much.

Simon Seow with his custome, I should have taken a full body shot of him as he’s wearing a sexy red panty down there like Superman. Hehehe…

There were some who just

and one of them happened to be me. Hahaha

In the mean time at the stage, there are some games going with our bloggers and MCs who happened to be..

the super duper funny MC Liang!

and the gorgeous JoJo Struy who happened to be the Nuffnang’s Blogger of the Month.

Among the games, there was this auction where bloggers need to use the Nuffnang Cash given on that night to auction for a mystery prize.

As a start, everyone was given (Nuffnang Cash) NC20. So to collect more cash, one actually needs to walk around and compete with others for more NCs.

Some of the bloggers are really good, they even came out with thousands of NC for the auctions. This is just crazy, I wondered how they get all those NC…

But its rather funny to see some bloggers actually bidded up to NC400 – NC600 and get a toilet paper roll or a bunch of bananas in return. Hahahaha..

After the auction and some games, 6 Most Standouts are selected and asked to go up the stage whereby they need to compete with each other to win the heart of the judges for the Best Male and Female Standouts.

And here are the normalists and their performance..

The Dancing Cow.

The Dancing Queen Cleopatra.

The Sexy Belly Dancer.

The Popping Edward Scissorhand.

PinkPorkChop who did a ‘Bridge’ on the stage. O.o

and the last and not least..

our Kenny Susan Boyle Sia…

with his funny performance.

Hahahaha seriously, he’s really a funny person.

Anyway, here’s a group shot of them before they announced the winners of the night.

where the Most Standout Male and Female goes to Joseph Scissor Hand

and PinkPorkChop respectively.

And when we thought everything was coming to an end, there was a surprise celebration for our beloved Boss who happened to be having his birthday on that very day. What a coincidence.

Here’s a shot of his princess with his cake.

Opps sorry Suet Li, I accidentally captured a candid shot of you.

and here’s the Birthday Guy..

Can’t find him?

Can you see someone with Sticky Wishing Notes all over the body, well that’s him.

The one who looked like..

Hehehe… Just kidding. :P

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Boss!!!

Gong Hei Gong Hei Gong Hei Fatt Choi

hehehe…

After the wishing and photo shooting, its about time to leave the place after 4 hours of great time…

Thanks Nuffnang for the Great Party..

and also not forgetting Tiger Beer too…

Lastly.. a photo of Angel Robb and the Cat.

That’s all for my Standout Party Post :)

Hope to see ya all soon in the next Nuffnang party. XD

P/s: Sorry about the blur and bad photos and my grammars too. :P

P/P/S: Check out Joshua’s post.. he did a great video on the party ^^

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• June 9, 2009 - 11:16 pm | Permalink

woowahhh! So nice!! I have never attended any of these blogger parties before because I don’t really know them. I’m really bad in blog hopping! I must learn more! And I don’t have friends who are interested in going with me!

I probably end up like you standing at one side!! LOL~ Maybe you can bring around in the next party..Haha!!

And thanks for your support yea! I deeply appreciate it! =)

Hahahaha nevermind then you can joined me.. then we can sit there and draw something instead. LOL

Hahaha you’re welcome :)
    Your work is good.. Keep it up ^^

• June 9, 2009 - 11:31 pm | Permalink

wah…the post so long and yet it is so nice!!^^

Izzit too long?
    I afraid too long then bored people out as I didn’t draw much for the post also :P

• June 9, 2009 - 11:32 pm | Permalink

I was there but I didnt see you, LOL. Anyway, love all yr comic strips! :D

Hehehe No one saw me :P

• June 9, 2009 - 11:33 pm | Permalink

hahaha, lol..
    The last pic is cool!

Of me?

• June 9, 2009 - 11:42 pm | Permalink

HORRRRRRRRRR FINALLY SEE UR FACE JOR HAHA XD~*

Hahahaha
    I looked weird with the hair LOL

By the way, Coco… you want your photos ma? I have a few shots

• June 9, 2009 - 11:45 pm | Permalink

haha…you seems enjoyed the party well… =D

too bad i cant see ur standout costume..u fake the photo by putting cyber cat ears and tails XD

Hahaha actually I didnt went with costume.. :P
    Yup I faked with cyber cat ears and tails ahahah :P
    Can’t find a real 1 to wear hahaha

• Panda
    June 9, 2009 - 11:46 pm | Permalink

Hey, first time visiting, and I am totally amused by your blog!
    Your comics are awesome! And I really like the emoticons and I’m adding to my MSN emoticon collection :P
    Thank you so much because I have a lot of fun reading your blog~^^

Hehehe thank you ^^ and welcome to my little blog
    hehehe
    Woahh thanks for using my emoticon though they are not so great ^^

• June 9, 2009 - 11:49 pm | Permalink

Yeah, now Princess will know which one is Jian already wahaha! Do u have a nice photo of me and you? cos the one on my camera looks funny wei ;p

Hahhaha but its too late also d :(

Hmm..the photo of the ear thing I did to you is blur..
    Nevermind I tried and checked and send you the photos k

• June 10, 2009 - 12:19 am | Permalink

lol at heartbeat :PPPPP

Finally Miao author appeared huh.. handsome..muakss

Hehehe ^^ yalor.. at last show face d.. :P

hahaha takde handsome lar

• June 10, 2009 - 12:36 am | Permalink

Eh i saw you!!! when you were going out the door with jason. I was wondering to myself “is that miao?”

you guys were gone when i went out to look for you lol

Woah really? You should have stopped me :P
    Hehehe paiseh that we left early ^^” that day

• June 10, 2009 - 12:46 am | Permalink

wah ah miao draw punya wafu pafu not cute one xD

Hahaha hard to draw on that thing :P

• June 10, 2009 - 1:17 am | Permalink

awwwww i wish i could of went >< lol
    it seems so fun!! you should of taken more pictures of yourself and other bloggers!
    ur so adorable hehehehe

keep up with the drawings. their too cute ^^

Hahaha shy to take :P

I will I will…

• June 10, 2009 - 1:26 am | Permalink

hey there, very nice post u have here :D
    like the way u express!

well thank you ^^
    Btw, Congratulations ~~~ ^^

• June 10, 2009 - 2:04 am | Permalink

wtf my ponytail >.<

Hahaha XD

• June 10, 2009 - 2:19 am | Permalink

the LONGEST post ever. LOL

wud have loved to meet you in person.

just to see how shy you are. hee~

Yeahhh the longest ever~~ ^^

• June 10, 2009 - 4:10 am | Permalink

best!!! one of the post event post! if only la there’s a contest going on for post event post on the party… T_T oh and thanks for the link!

Hahah you’re welcome..
    seriously I like the video very much ^^

• June 10, 2009 - 4:11 am | Permalink

*one of the best post event post, terleft out a word..

Hahaha its not that good ler..
    Didn’t really mange to cover the whole thing

• June 10, 2009 - 8:29 am | Permalink

Weeeeheeeeheheeeee~~~XD

Wooohhooooo

• June 10, 2009 - 8:35 am | Permalink

finally see your face!
    the drawing of tim and audrey is very cute! hahaha.
    like to read your blog anyway =)

Hehehe ^^”
    Yalor.. finally showing my cat face lol

• June 10, 2009 - 9:02 am | Permalink

hey u didnt wear any cat avatar? :p awww u look as cute as your wafu pafu

I can’t find any..
    I think its time to DIY my own 1 XD

• June 10, 2009 - 9:08 am | Permalink

O wow, it looked like fun.

You should learn to flirt with the girls a bit, Miao. Lol.

Waiting for you to teach me, bro :P

• June 10, 2009 - 9:26 am | Permalink

Kyoru above me said the right thing, you should learn to flirt with the gals abit BUT! who knows u did… hahahahahhahaha

Hahaha If only there are lappies there, maybe i could :P

• June 10, 2009 - 9:39 am | Permalink

yea~~ i have a halo on my head~

haha Angel ma ^^

• June 10, 2009 - 9:48 am | Permalink

Wah soo nicee wish I can join you guys! Then can meet some leng chai like u la aiya wat a waste! :P

Hahaha I’m not leng chai ~~ >.< Meeting me is very boring 1.. I don't talk hahaha

• June 10, 2009 - 10:33 am | Permalink

uuuwwwaaaa…..jealous nak mampus. i wanted to go but i’m stuck with my own thing here in Kuching.

haih…nxt time…nxt time.. *pujuk diri sendiri*

btw, u look ensem wwwooooo. miao paiseh…aaawwww.

Where got ensem.. *blushed*
    BTw Im going back Kuching soon

• June 10, 2009 - 11:47 am | Permalink

Seems interesting!! I just can’t help myself but keep laughing at Kenny Susan Boyle Sia. *ROFL*

Yeah he’s very funny hahaha

• June 10, 2009 - 11:54 am | Permalink

I think I have to get proper sleep, my brain is not channeling the right message. I somehow read register together as sleeping together. Lucky I re-read and got it right LOL

anyways glad ya had fun! XD

Wahahahaha seriously you need to get some sleep XD

• June 10, 2009 - 3:50 pm | Permalink

wow!!! great post!!!

• June 10, 2009 - 4:15 pm | Permalink

wow!!! nice blog…i like your drawing, it’s so cute and original…keep it up…

seems like you did enjoy the party, it’s so fun and full with celebrities…

anyway, i enjoy reading your blog…

Heheh thanks for reading my blog and liking it ^^

• June 10, 2009 - 5:43 pm | Permalink

oh @_@ u actually know my name. haha. u commented on my blog once and i was pretty surprised. i said hi after yee hou went ARE U AKIRACEO but u ignored me T__T so i thought u didnt recgnise me. pf.. paiseh

haha..and purple nuffie is natalie@ thenatstory.com

Hehehe of course I know ^^ I do read your blog :P and love your rabbits hahaha tho they never show up recently..

You said hi?! Omg~~~I didn’t notice that.. So sorry~~~~ T______T

• June 10, 2009 - 6:49 pm | Permalink

love the last pic
    the event was soooooooooooo awesome

Hahaha thanks ^^
    Yep It was

• June 10, 2009 - 9:59 pm | Permalink

Awesome post! I like how you present it.

Woahhh thank you~~~~ ^^

• June 10, 2009 - 10:20 pm | Permalink

haha…nice party…your hair still ok wat!!!haha…

Shalyn.. you didn’t went eh?
    I didn’t saw you :(

• June 10, 2009 - 11:57 pm | Permalink

lolz i thought you’ll drew cat paw… but your heart beat really beat it eh :P
    you should do some miao cosplay coz there’re people cosplay right =)

Hahha it was my initial plan :P to draw a cat paw.. but who can resist a request from a lady right?
    Hahaha its more to costume dress up..cause cosplay is more to anime.. in my opinion :D

Hmm.. I think I’m going to pimp up the green sweater I’m wearing

• June 11, 2009 - 4:43 am | Permalink

according to the photos u posted.. i guess u are standing on my left side… how come tak dapat see u wan… i want ur signature la….

Correcto!! :D
    I’m actually standing right under the TV at the DJ’s place.. and hugging the pillar there hahahaha

• June 11, 2009 - 9:18 am | Permalink

no no….. real man depends on nth but mouth! hahah

But I’m a cat :D

• June 11, 2009 - 5:56 pm | Permalink

Wahhh. Blogger parties always sounds so nice. xDDD Heck I wouldn’t mind attending one, even if I’ll end up standing one side and watching everything anyway. xDDD

And eee! so cute. you draw wafupafu on your handprint. They remind me of mochis. :P

Hahahaha I couldn’t left them behind right? :D
    They’re part of akiraceo.com hahahaha

• June 11, 2009 - 10:15 pm | Permalink

i wan i wan!!!*-*

I email to you then ^^ or upload them and send you the links. :D
    k?

• Wynxon
    June 11, 2009 - 10:26 pm | Permalink

AAAAHHH!!! I likeeee youuuurrr caaaats!!! SOOOO CUTE!!! omgggggg, TOO CUTE! *faints*

Hehehe thank you ^^

• June 11, 2009 - 11:13 pm | Permalink

haha…didn’t go…didnt get to meet you in person also..haha…too many assignments…wuwu..T_T

Too bad neh~
    Maybe next party..we can meet up :)

• June 12, 2009 - 10:19 am | Permalink

Hey man,

Good that you put a picture up because I forgot how did you look like halfway through the party T___T

Hahaha it seems like I have a face that is hard to remembered.. :D
    *Grins* hehehe

• June 12, 2009 - 11:59 am | Permalink

this is like your longest entry ever!
    and first time i see pictures of real people!
    hahaha..
    glad you had fun there huh! =)

Hahaha its good to have some real people photos in the site :D once in a while

• @ngeldust
    June 13, 2009 - 12:22 pm | Permalink

Wah!! Miao… quite good looking wor.. :) Looks great with the hair… really as cute as imagined… :) I think many gals like shy guy… so being shy is a good point… :) cool party u went.. so good… ehehe… next time extend the invitation la… ehehehe.. :p

Where got *blush*
    But being too shy is a problem.

• June 13, 2009 - 11:23 pm | Permalink

that last pic is you? O.o
    leng zai worrr!~~
    :P

wonderwhy u seldom post ur own pics.. haha

Ya it is me.
    I also not sure.

I used to put a lot in my old site.

• June 13, 2009 - 11:48 pm | Permalink

hmmm email to me can?=D~*

Okay, will email them to you.

• June 14, 2009 - 11:54 am | Permalink

You didn’t say hi to me. I’m very bad in recognizing face.

Dah agak you didn’t recognized me when you told me you’re name is Simon.
    My wrong my wrong. Next time I will. Paiseh ya

• June 14, 2009 - 2:10 pm | Permalink

Yoh!!! so cute!!! the cat and YOU damn cute wei!!! I LOVE IT!! SO CUTE!!!!

I fall in love with your cat and YOU already…ahahhahh~

The cat is.
    I’m not cute at all really.

• June 15, 2009 - 12:24 pm | Permalink

Sup! The blogger’s gathering look so happening. Lol, I have yet to attend one, too shy xP Btw, hi! Just dropping by to say hi.

• June 30, 2009 - 2:53 am | Permalink

erm.. didnt spot u on that day..
    or else i shall ask an autograph from u

Lol.. no one actually know which 1 is me :P