Changing my Hairstyle.

The other day, I had this feeling of changing how my hairstyle without going for a haircut. So I decided to change the way I set it. Instead of setting my hair from the left to the right, I change the way around by setting it from the right to the left. :D

And when I reached my office, no one actually noticed it. All of them know there’s something different but they have no idea what’s the changes are. Hehehe…

• EroS
    May 31, 2009 - 6:40 pm | Permalink

cut botak. bome bald cat. XD

Hahaah I treasured my hair very much~

*Its my precious*

• May 31, 2009 - 7:08 pm | Permalink

Haha,I tried doing the same thing when I was a child..lol…cos I hate cutting my hair. Miao should trim his mustache instead..hehe..

Hahaha speaking of mustache. I shaved them all away :(
    Thought of having them but before I succeed, I quit in the middle of the way.

• May 31, 2009 - 7:13 pm | Permalink

HAHA ya lo ur hair was too long eh hehe

Haven’t exceed my longest hair record yet :P
    But too bad… there’re rules in the company

• May 31, 2009 - 7:19 pm | Permalink

same here, i really think i need a haircut now. too long, too panas, looks too dull. i need new style *penuh harapan*

i love going to hair salon. b4 going i have lotsa idea in my head, this and that, but sampai salon, i bcome blank and end up with the same hairstyle…adoi..

btw, i know u’r not celebrating, but….HAPPY GAWAI frm Kuching…. *meowwww*

RAWR!!!!!
    HAPPY GAWAIIII!!! 3 days or 4 days of holiday ar? I can’t remember..
    I hvn’t been celebrating it for almost 6-7 years d

• May 31, 2009 - 7:25 pm | Permalink

HAHAHA! Poor miao.

*hugs*

*Hugs*
    *Tears*

• May 31, 2009 - 7:51 pm | Permalink

haha.. i usually 5 – 6 months before getting haircut… i am lack of fashion sense..jsut going on with my usual self… XD a lame guy nia! =P

why not getting your whisker longer and your fur gempak!

I will be get a warning from the HR department hahaha

• May 31, 2009 - 8:22 pm | Permalink

i suggest u highlight
    that gotta be awesome
    guess what go 4 blue

I would prefer to stay low hahaha

• May 31, 2009 - 8:45 pm | Permalink

i suggest u to cut botak…
    everyone and the WHOLE WORLD will noticed that!
    then people will starting to ask u whats serious thing happended to you…. like you break with your GF or something like that….
    cos i tried that b4!
    Wakaka… so fun!

Noooo its my precious~~~ T_T

• May 31, 2009 - 9:21 pm | Permalink

lol keep it longer den can become rock star! perhaps you can stand out in the upcoming stand out event! lol!

Hahaha for long hairs we always have Yatz XD

Somemore its not allow to have long hairs in the company for the guys :(

• May 31, 2009 - 9:29 pm | Permalink

Haha… Agree with Eros & Joshua. Go ‘botak’ it. Last time, my friend did that and the whole school was like “OMG!, What happened to him?”. U’ll get lotsa attention. Haha…

Hahaha attention is what I would not want in person :)

• May 31, 2009 - 10:27 pm | Permalink

I need a haircut too. I’ve been saying that for the past month already. hur hur hur

Hahaha don’t say.. and straight go to the saloon tomorrow :P

• May 31, 2009 - 10:34 pm | Permalink

haha…so many ppl ask u to cut botak…then a furry cat became a ‘fur-less’ cat…HAHA!!
    btw,now i understand why guys always cut their hair as i cut short my hair like now.=( too bad

I will be a botak cat LOL… don’t want.

Yeah I saw it. Its really short for a girl ^^”

• May 31, 2009 - 11:33 pm | Permalink

剪掉头发=剪掉烦恼。
    Cut botak?

Hahahaha everyone asking me to cut botak~~
    *Sob* why.. ?

Wait i got it, you all want me to get rid of my worries? *touched and tears*

• June 1, 2009 - 12:53 am | Permalink

hahahaha funny !!!XD…go cut hair la more yeng !!XD~*

Cut cost :P
    Hair cut can be pretty expensive

• June 1, 2009 - 12:56 am | Permalink

i had a hair cut.. T_T u’ll see how terrible it is this saturday

You had a haircut?
    Gosh can’t wait to see it ^^

• June 1, 2009 - 2:22 am | Permalink

Me wan a haircut too! >.< My fringe is annoyingly covered my sight. But I’m so scared to have a haircut because I don’t trust the barbers!! Sometime they make me “surprises” that I don’t want =( Plus,KL haircut price is so expensive compare to my hometown eh.

Hahaha then you can try ask them to stick with the hairstyle and remove all the fringes only.
    There are some in KL are quite reasonable. :)

• June 1, 2009 - 2:27 am | Permalink

Just scroll up and read the comments. Haha, cut botak and sell it for fashion designer just like the 101 doggie thingy bla bla eh? haha..then there will be miao fur and save lotsa near to extinct animals.

LOL yalor a lot of them asked me to go for botak~
    Why?? :(

• June 1, 2009 - 2:57 am | Permalink

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa… same here.. i need to go chap chap my hair tooo! LOL

Hahaha since like everyone wanna chap their hair XD

• June 1, 2009 - 9:49 am | Permalink

Long hair guy quite cute if you know to style it! Anyway think throughly what style you want ar.. Later cut dy don’t regret wo!!

Hahahaha but its hard to style alone.. @@
    Sometimes I let my stylist do all the thinking XD

• June 1, 2009 - 10:30 am | Permalink

hahaha… just get a hair cut instead of changing de hair style urself la… hahaha

Cut cost :P
    Haircut are so expensive

• June 1, 2009 - 10:53 am | Permalink

Eh Miao’s hair is like that 1 meh? Shouldn’t it be like Lao Fu Zi’s Da Fan Shu’s 3 stick up 1 meh? :P

Wahhh *touch wood* I’m still young ler~ hahaha

• June 1, 2009 - 11:36 am | Permalink

Wei…ku tin lok’s hairstyle laaa

LOL.. mana sama

• June 1, 2009 - 3:00 pm | Permalink

shave botak larh, lol~

• June 1, 2009 - 4:05 pm | Permalink

im getting my haircut tonight, my hairstylist do door to door service :)

erm, mayb u can try getting some botak yet not too botak hair like Justin Timberlake.

No want!!

• June 1, 2009 - 7:56 pm | Permalink

go to the most expensive saloon and ask for a new hairstlye…maybe they’ll give u a surprise…;)

Hahaha give me surprise with the bill :P

• June 1, 2009 - 8:03 pm | Permalink

Hahahahaa! XD Too cute! At least you’re trying in subtle ways right? Girls usually go DRASTICALLY and some times the change just simple… suck max. >.>

Still, if the drawings are anything like how they really look, yes, I prefer the new setting mor.e ^p^

Sometimes its more obvious to see the amount of the money spent on hairs than the actual changes on the hair for girls. XD

• June 1, 2009 - 9:22 pm | Permalink

[Sound effect:heavy footsteps]
    An Indian guy with thick-misai walks towards a chair,pull out an electric hair clipper.
    [Sound effect:zap,BBBzzzzzzzzzz!!!]
    “ARGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!”*Screams*
    Result:Sideburn-less with spider pattern on top.

Me:”Wa……”

Spider pattern O.o
    Awesome!

• comet
    June 1, 2009 - 9:53 pm | Permalink

Get a wig * day one -rockstar style ..day two-wolverine style.day three-mohawk..watever..lol

Hahahaha wigs are not cheap either XD

• June 1, 2009 - 10:11 pm | Permalink

adui~ i really feel “cold” at the last dialog lol!! i m sure u feel the same rite?? hehhee..

Cold? Hmm no lor.. I understands why she said that as my hair was covering partial of my face.