First day at the Gym

Recently, my company is providing free gym for the all employees. Since it had been almost 6 months I didn’t went for a proper exercise,  so I decided to go to the gym for some workout which I needed it a lot (As I’m starting to build tyres around my waist).

For those who knew me very well, going to the gym is like one of the rarest thing for me to do. I think they will still wont believe it even I tell them and post this up. LOL

Despite the facts that the place is smelly, hot, not as fun as sports, a more solo type activity, but yet I will drop by again to build up my body and get rid of my tyres. Hehehe

Hopefully you won’t see Miao look like this..one day

Its not cute!!!!!

• May 24, 2009 - 5:44 pm | Permalink

LOL Miao can become Mr. Universe then! XD

Hahaha don’t want so muscular..
    its weird XD

• May 24, 2009 - 5:46 pm | Permalink

hahahha..omggg,it’s really not cute if miao look like tat mwahahah ^^

Hahaha yalor.. looks so weird XD

• May 24, 2009 - 6:23 pm | Permalink

lOl ! tat is a strong miao then ~
    really not cute .. lol

Hahaha got shape only not strong 1 XD
    hahaha all air inside

• May 24, 2009 - 7:06 pm | Permalink

Haha. u should go to gym more often larr
    Go for once only wont make any change especially for the tyres around your waist xD

Yalor.. need to go a couple of time.. maybe few months XD

• May 24, 2009 - 7:15 pm | Permalink

Wow, cute blog and nice comic. :) You really have a great blog here. I never went to gym before because I feel that it is quite expensive. lol.

Share your posts at: ArticlePinger.com

Woahh thank you ^^
    Hahaha i see i see..
    its free that’s why I went :P

• May 24, 2009 - 7:15 pm | Permalink

OMG….go participle in Mr. Bodybuilder and Mr. Universe contest…

but to me, Miao won’t look so kewl with massive muscles!!!

but at least you can keep your health better by exercising….

Don’t want.. I will look weird if I have massive muscle..
    XD

• May 24, 2009 - 7:17 pm | Permalink

hahaha..
    i used to go to the gym..
    but now i stopped edy.. no time i guess..
    yeah i got tyres around my tummy edy too.. haha..
    strong miao = not cute! =P

The air bags came back eh?

• May 24, 2009 - 7:44 pm | Permalink

Gasp! If you go to the gym, you’ll have less time to blog! Nooooo~!!!

Lol.

Hahaha won’t XD blog comes first wahahha

• May 24, 2009 - 8:24 pm | Permalink

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA……………….you are funny lar……..

Hehehe thank you ^^

• May 24, 2009 - 8:36 pm | Permalink

good luck on those abs and buns miao.. LOL

Hahaha thanks ^^
    hopefully i manage to be in shape

• May 24, 2009 - 8:53 pm | Permalink

If you smell the miao purring, then he must be on his way in becoming Mr Universe :P

Hahaha *do the Cat’s bottom*

• May 24, 2009 - 9:10 pm | Permalink

~*LOL*~

funny lar you.

I go gym everyday until now already become a routine.

CUT FAT CUT FAT.

Wakakakakkaka~

Wahhh everyday.. you sure are hardcore

• May 24, 2009 - 9:31 pm | Permalink

if you smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllalalalalalaliao~~~ what the miao~ is cooking~~

*raise miaobrow*

Hahaha raise the cat’s whiskers too XD

• B
    May 24, 2009 - 9:44 pm | Permalink

SuperMiao, hahah.

I need a cloak and a red undie for that ahahaha

• May 24, 2009 - 10:05 pm | Permalink

hahah
    im gonna die for extra laughing
    jian u make my day

Hehehe ^^

• May 24, 2009 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

LOL…Arnold Schwarzenmiow!!

Hohoh then later I can ask people vote for the City Mayor~~ ^^

• jOan^
    May 24, 2009 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

Hah! How witty of you to use the The Rock’s infamous line…

Anyway, I hope you didn’t sprain your muscles for engaging in such strenuous exercise during your first visit.

Lucky I didn’t sprain them.. ^^” if not i think I will still lying on the bed xD

• May 24, 2009 - 10:24 pm | Permalink

woots six pax? hehe

Woot! one pax :D

• May 24, 2009 - 10:57 pm | Permalink

haha!! soooOOOOoooOOooo cute larh the way u wrote it!! hhahaha.. the cartoon even cuter!!
    hohoho!!
    good luck in th’ gym.. hopefully you’ll get a hot trainer :P

Hahah thanks ^^

Hawt trainer? I wish too :(

• May 24, 2009 - 10:57 pm | Permalink

Miao will become Mr. Muscle…wan 4 pax or 6 pax??!!hehe…:)

hahaha no need so many pax XD.. got shape can d hahahaha

• May 24, 2009 - 11:36 pm | Permalink

HAHHA strong miao!
    But you’re already underweight. Later you exercise more become bones only XD

Hahaha actually my weight and height are at the right balance :)
    Now wanna make them in shape.. :D instead of tyres lol

• May 24, 2009 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

Amagat ! darn funny xD

Hahah thank you ^^

• May 25, 2009 - 12:03 am | Permalink

wahahaha..miao!! I have terrible day having headache here and u made me laugh with ur drawings again ;)

yalo..miao with 4 or 6 pax doesnt look cute bo.. miao owez looks cute with 1 sack (perut buncit).

anyway, good luck with ur gym routine :)

Headache eh?
    Gosh.. how come?

Hahaha thanks.. hopefully I wont quit in the middle hahaha

• May 25, 2009 - 8:29 am | Permalink

I never been to gum, even last time in Uni, goto gym are totally free… I just dislike workout… hahaha
    Coz I just dislike sleep like dead man after that…

Hahaha I didn’t sleep like dead man after it :D
    I just dislike the smell of the place..

• May 25, 2009 - 10:44 am | Permalink

Fuyoh~ Go gym eh? Your company so nice. Which Gym eh? The Melaka Baru 1? ^.^

Hahhaha yalor I went to the one in Melaka Baru.. ^^

• May 25, 2009 - 12:23 pm | Permalink

smelly & hot gym? sure the experience not good.

but free gym, die die also i will use it to the fullest. haha

at least go until ur FIT again. no need to go until ur muscular la..

Its the free word that makes me going wahahahah
    :P

True true.. fit is enough >< I dont want muscular too

• May 25, 2009 - 1:06 pm | Permalink

When you’re muscular enuf,go put on a red cape+undies and turn around.
    “!!!”
    Super-Miao!!!!!!!!

and catch away by those people from mental hospital :|

• May 25, 2009 - 1:52 pm | Permalink

i somehow prefer a fat miao rather than a muscular miao :P fat is just one letter diff from the fit :p so dont worry ^_^

Hahaha a word difference in words and a waist difference in physical XD

• May 25, 2009 - 3:30 pm | Permalink

slight muscular is alright la… :)

Yeah.. over is too much for me..

• May 25, 2009 - 3:31 pm | Permalink

LOLOLOLOL Muscular miao :X RAWRR. I like the “thin” miao more :X

Hahaha
    How thin you want? :P

• May 25, 2009 - 4:45 pm | Permalink

I used to go gym… but then as works nowadays keep piling up… haven’t been working out for a few months… and the tyre is getting bigger liaw… knn…
    haihh… seriously need to cut down on supper…
    -___-

Goshh.. how bout weekends?
    No work right?

• May 25, 2009 - 6:33 pm | Permalink

erk…dfinitely not cute @_@

Yeah ^^”

• chris
    May 25, 2009 - 6:40 pm | Permalink

Mr Miaoniverse.. eu don work out become like the last miao you draw.. not cute =__=

actually I don’t want also XD

• May 25, 2009 - 8:31 pm | Permalink

Work hard and must exercise more too.

I miss sports~~~ They are more fun to play with

• May 25, 2009 - 10:53 pm | Permalink

muscular miao? yerr..not cute! hahah

Hahaah yalor XD

• May 25, 2009 - 11:09 pm | Permalink

I also dont like to take sport in a closed space.
    Outdoor sport more welcome~

Same here.. but gym can make me fitting XD
    Now looks like easy to be bully wahahahahahah

• lisa lisa
    May 26, 2009 - 9:11 am | Permalink

if u got tyre why your miao not got tyre oso lols XD
    coz you sit on the bench prolly the trainer thought you just came n_n

good luck!

Hahaha if Miao do, Miao will become Michelin (the mascot for a brand of tyre) in the end, right?XD

• May 26, 2009 - 9:16 am | Permalink

I only play badminton once a week with my old badminton kakis…

weekend gotta hang out with friends to catch things up, then need to sleep to replenish all the deprived sleeping time of work days… sighh….

-____-

Hahaha there’s a saying that.. no matter how you sleep, you will never return all the sleep you lost before.

• May 26, 2009 - 11:50 am | Permalink

u might get hurt if u workout wrongly. bcareful! heh

Hmm true also..
    Muscle damage..

• May 26, 2009 - 6:05 pm | Permalink

Dun worry if kena catch by the people from mental hospital because you got me:
    *put on black cape and undies*
    “!!!!”
    Bat-Neo!!!!!to rescue you!

Hahaha where’s your Robin?

• comet
    May 26, 2009 - 7:22 pm | Permalink

cute comic as always..o nice la your company gives free gym membership…Where are you working ?

Heheh thank you ^^

I’m currently working in a manufacturing factory in Melaka.

• May 27, 2009 - 8:41 am | Permalink

My Robin ah…?*look around*
    He’s now at Baskin-Robbins,eating ice-cream.

LOL he owned the shop 1 izzit? :P

• May 27, 2009 - 6:36 pm | Permalink

Maybe you no longer look cute when you’re ripped with muscles but I bet you’ll look like a tiger! RAWR!! Hear me ROARRRR!!! lol.

Hahaha RAWR!

• June 1, 2009 - 8:25 pm | Permalink

Hahahaha! XD I totally get ya. My first time at gym was damn weird. Luckily I went with a friend and the trainers were guys so… ya larr, they liked my friend so it was easy to get about (the benefit of damn good looking/cute gal-friends, heh). But unlike you, I kept it a secret (more like, unless they ask, I won’t tell sort of thing) from everyone. Damn embarassing lah.

Still, I always heard that if u just do cardio u won’t gain too much mussle but just loose lots of weight and slim down. N the weight lifting… if you only do a lot of time but with the same weights, you’re fine. It’s when you keep putting more weight that’ll draw more mussle to yah.

Good luck! ^0^ Fwighting!

Wahh long comment hahaha ^^

Anyway, Bad/Good things are meant for sharing :P . So I don’t mind talk about it even its embarrassed me :P.

Oooo I see I see..

• Pingback: Summary of Miao 2009 « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Jingle Miao Jingle Miao Jingle all the Way~