Miao wanna Save Money!

I really overspent a lot last month. I did not buy anything yet my money just getting lesser and lesser like running water. XD

I found out most of the expenses went to all the outings and meals. I think most of them went to the meals and food as I ate a lot recently trying to build back my lost Kgs. And it eventually making my appetite larger and larger, now I can actually went hungry less than an hour after a dinner.

Sometimes its not the hunger but the urge to have something to chew at.

Anyway, I found an alternative way to save cost yet not hungry…

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• ahmike
    May 8, 2009 - 1:41 am | Permalink

haha… i like the last part

Haha ^^

• May 8, 2009 - 1:41 am | Permalink

lolx pity wafu pafu

can get stomach ache u know

Hahaha hungry also will stomach ache

• May 8, 2009 - 1:42 am | Permalink

speaking of over expense i did that too
    but i go to my dad and make cute puppy face when i want go out and ask for his money instead…

and smile a bit to mummy..

hahah they fell for my charm

LOL its just not my thing to do.. XD

• May 8, 2009 - 1:59 am | Permalink

Sometimes its not the hunger but the urge to have something to chew at — I understand how you feel. You know what’s my alternative for it? I bought a pacifier. Well, it did help a lot lol!

Seriously? A pacifier?
    I use Chewing gum sometimes.. so i can chew and chew

• May 8, 2009 - 2:00 am | Permalink

wah need or not ah -_- rampas makan with the poor hamster~

pity wafupafu~

Hahaha when people are force to a limit, they will do the unthinkable XD

• May 8, 2009 - 2:05 am | Permalink

aww.. pity you .__. I mean, pity wafupafu :x HOW DARE YOU SNATCHED THEIR FOOD + + :x

I bought one
    So I can snatch wahahahaha XD

• May 8, 2009 - 2:14 am | Permalink

im sure melaka got alot of makan places wit cheap cheap prices, juz dun everyday eat fish, they’re expensive O.O

later wafupafu will torture again during midnite XD

It had been a long time since I have fish T____T
    Seriously I have no idea where my $ went XD

• May 8, 2009 - 2:25 am | Permalink

eh, pls lah. even if you tang cheen sai, DONT LAH EAT HAMSTER FOOD!!! >.<

eat Friskies food instead.

XD

Friskies is expensive..
    Wait I don’t eat Friskies weii

• May 8, 2009 - 4:42 am | Permalink

… o.o

I’d do the same thing only I’m totally skipping supper. It makes me fat @_@

Hahaha I’m just the opposite of it.. Trying to gain weight here.. but need to control expenses also @@

• May 8, 2009 - 8:29 am | Permalink

wah.. so geng. I can never keep track of where my money spent.

Its easy.. as there’s only two things i do , eat and outings. XD

• May 8, 2009 - 8:36 am | Permalink

aiyoo….i do understand how you feel…this month I also overspent…now i cut my lunch meal… but still i wish to buy a lot of things >.<

Wah cutting lunch meal @@ more serious..
    I couldn’t cut my main meals.. i will starve to death .. okay not really die.. tho

• May 8, 2009 - 8:36 am | Permalink

something to munch eh, try chewing gum! chew chew chew chew…wont cost much, u can munch whole day!then u wont feel like eating, and u don have bad breath too!!

Hahaha yeah that’s a great alternative ^^
    RM1.20 for the whole day

• May 8, 2009 - 9:13 am | Permalink

No more outings!? D:

I’m sure your metabolism will adjust. I used to have the same problem. But now I’m back to being anorexic. Ahahaha~

My friend just called and asked me to go Thai.
    Gosh I’m so tempted… must resist… must…

• May 8, 2009 - 9:51 am | Permalink

miao save money by eating your hamster food ? hahaha how could you do that to them >.<
    i hope miao won’t get any stomachache :P

Hahaha they can’t finish on their own also :P

• May 8, 2009 - 9:56 am | Permalink

hey pls dont eat wafu pafu as supper when u r too hungry ok :p i overspent too :( damn. brokeeeee

You also ar?
    Where do you spent at? Food?

• May 8, 2009 - 10:06 am | Permalink

I thought wafu pafu eat kua chi. Should be edible for human. lolz!

My wafupafu food quite nice one with variety of nuts and seeds. XD
    Smell nice too

• May 8, 2009 - 10:45 am | Permalink

we always over spent in some non important items, when we notice already too late. at this economy crisis moment, we need to spend wisely…

Ganbatte ne~

I seldom buy stuffs.
    All my expenses are all outings (the transport fee, accommodation fee) and food.

• May 8, 2009 - 2:16 pm | Permalink

haha.. why did u in the same situation as i am.. lol..
    i also currently cutting down my expense especially food.. huhu.. now only eat dinner.. breakfast just 2 slice of roti.. lol.. my dinner – plain rice with veggies.. ^_^””

Hahaha everyone is cutting cost..
    I think especially for those who are staying outside.. @@
    with the need to pay a monthly rental fee and eat outside.

• May 8, 2009 - 2:42 pm | Permalink

good, save money then come kl on june for tiger party!! wohoo!

Woahhh a Tiger Party
    RAWR!

Then this month I need to stay put in Melaka XD and *tie stomach* save

• May 8, 2009 - 3:12 pm | Permalink

*Shock* Hamster food…..*Faint*

*Hungry*
    *faint*
    :P

• May 8, 2009 - 3:25 pm | Permalink

Oh, that’s so adorable! XD I’m having trouble saying money too. I think most people don’t realize just how much money one spends at just a lunch out if they don’t control. T^T

Hope you’ll be able to save more money in May! Ganbatte ne!

Thank you Thank you..
    :D
    Need to save and spent instead of spent and save.

• May 8, 2009 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

That used to be happen to me too. That’s why I’, cutting down my outings and meals outside! :D

I force to have my meals outside :(

• May 8, 2009 - 5:52 pm | Permalink

Ya, after I come here study, the money just flow like water. Sigh. But now I’m controlling, I bought a piggy bank and swear that I must save at least RMx per day and it works =) But after I saved the money, I took it and buy things, then become 0 again. o.O…..

Wahh you need to keep the piggy bank’s key away.. @@
    I have no problem when I’m studying.. there’s PTPTN and I don’t have any commitment back then.. my car :(

• May 8, 2009 - 8:56 pm | Permalink

I faced the same problem as u had leh~~ chamz..i plan to buy a dslr cam after 6 months bt I dun think I can do it..cz i hav overspent my money too..sad sad..gotta save save money!!

Wanna buy mine? :P

• May 8, 2009 - 9:20 pm | Permalink

wafupafu’s food..haha.u eat kuaci la now..kesian..try dragonfruit la..or banana..can tahan u from hunger..hehe.

Fruits aint cheap nowadays right?

Hmm..Banana is cheap :D

• May 8, 2009 - 11:58 pm | Permalink

Haha… quite similar to my case.
    Within an hour after dinner, i started feeling hungry, n scavenge some snacks from kitchen.

Ended up, investing quite a lot in snacks.

But, ur case is better. U can eat wafupafu’s food. Haha…

Hahaha we have the same scenario..
    Because that there’s no snack kept in my kitchen as i will finish them asap XD

• May 8, 2009 - 11:58 pm | Permalink

miao how can you draw with a mouse???? *baffled
    seriously damn good ar! ok that’s all babai wtf

Hahaha thank you suetlee :D

• May 9, 2009 - 12:13 am | Permalink

What with the car? o.o?? PTPTN is troublesome but I’m going to apply it anyway. =D Yah..I need to lock my piggy bank real tight. XD I can’t resist to eat also. What worse is I’m loosing weight again. Sigh.

Just apply if you really need it.. as the debt will be huge after graduate.. :)

• May 9, 2009 - 2:16 am | Permalink

poor wafupafu… what happen to your food, friskies??? ahahaha

Hahaha sharing is better.. no need go and buy friskies XD

• May 9, 2009 - 3:51 am | Permalink

LOL!! U serious??? U ate hamster food?

Seriously? No XD hahahaha

• May 9, 2009 - 3:56 am | Permalink

what? you ate hamster’s food? lol
    lol.. its all about the money issue huh? lol
    all the best in saving! =D

Money is the source of evil and problems…
    I need to learn how to make it not an important issue and bubye to the problems

• May 9, 2009 - 4:56 pm | Permalink

I pity your wafupafu…plz plz plz dun eat them when you’re too hungry…otherwise…there wont be Miao & Wafupafu anymore..T_T

There still be Miao but no more wafupafu wahahaha XD

• May 9, 2009 - 9:34 pm | Permalink

i cry every month reviewing my expenses T_T
    i so understand you T____T

DLG …
    now I cry everyday T____T

• May 9, 2009 - 10:45 pm | Permalink

miao..
    come on..
    it’s either you save money and suffer..
    or you make more money and enjoy aa.. haha
    let’s nuffnang give you more money and you can enjoy your eat and outings!

Hahaha i can save money and enjoy or make more and suffer too XD

• Paul
    May 10, 2009 - 8:21 am | Permalink

the last cartoon..hahaha…gone crazy and eat hamster’s food..that looks make me LMAO..Everything is spend spend spend because we have to or else we will be suffering..every thing are so expensive >.<

Everything is expensive and hiking. Yet the salary is decreasing =.=

• May 10, 2009 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

Take hamster’s food will cause you more expenses later on.

Hmm.. true also .. i can finish the whole bag in a day xD

• May 10, 2009 - 6:15 pm | Permalink

haha, dont la eat wafu pafu’s food >.<
    anyway its better than nothing.. ahha

Better than eat air or eat grass :P

• May 11, 2009 - 11:56 am | Permalink

me too…always overspent my money on food…although I’m a girl…sob sob sob

There’s no rules saying girls cannot spent money on food ler

• May 22, 2009 - 8:45 am | Permalink

r u kidding for the last part? =.=

I am XD hahahaha