Thief in da House!

Seriously, it hurts A LOT! I can see my blood veins in my eyes all popping out when I’m gargling my mouth. @@

This Big Rat even took away my hair conditioner. RAWR! When I came back from work yesterday, both the items are back to its place. He put them back :|.

The same thing happened to my toothbrush few weeks ago. I never touched that toothbrush since then.

Why can’t they ask if they wanted to borrow it?

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• April 22, 2009 - 10:44 am | Permalink

I can actually feel your pain…. Who is the thief actually~!

One of my housemate which I have no idea which. LOL

p/s: there’s this new housemate that I haven’t meet him yet LOL
    and it had been over 2 weeks d

• April 22, 2009 - 10:46 am | Permalink

hahahaha..pity

Reply: Sob sob T___T

• April 22, 2009 - 11:00 am | Permalink

Aiyo!! Poor cat!! I feel your pain.. :-S

I think my ulser just went bigger after it… :|

• April 22, 2009 - 11:01 am | Permalink

Borrowing…your toothbrush…

._.

Yea, this is 1 is sooo weird..
    I think maybe he accidentally took the wrong toothbrush.

• April 22, 2009 - 11:14 am | Permalink

i know how!!!! put some rats urine INSIDE the toothpaste ^_^ meanwhile, hide your personal one in your own room. hehehehe

Reply: Hahaha I can’t find rat.. maybe Wafupafu’s might help XD

• April 22, 2009 - 12:19 pm | Permalink

omg… u should keep your stuff in your room next time. Staying with such irresponsible housemate is very sienz….

take care n all the best

Reply: Yeah now keeping my stuff in my room d

• April 22, 2009 - 12:20 pm | Permalink

lol. toothbrush also wanna steal ar?

Reply: Maybe he took wrongly

• April 22, 2009 - 12:38 pm | Permalink

sue him
    and and ask him to pay 4 medical Bil
    that will teach him..

and buy yourself new toothbrush
    if i were u i die already if someone touches my toothbrush
    sharing toothbrush is a big no no even he is my husband..

lolx…

hope you are okay dear jian ge ge

I bought a new toothbrush when its lost
    ea toothbrush is very sensitive thing

• April 22, 2009 - 12:41 pm | Permalink

wah is this the cause of your bad mood?
    Sigh, housemates are like that lar. I dun keep my toiletries in the washroom, i placed everything in a little basket and i carry around when i need it. A little troublesome but it solves the problem you have just described.

Hahaha maybe it is part of it XD LOL..
    a bad start of a day will ruined the mood for the rest of the day.

• April 22, 2009 - 12:42 pm | Permalink

Haha, taking toothpaste without asking you for permission?

woah!! blood veins? you should take photo then sue him with this evidence…

Seriously, its painful T____T
    Yalor.. and he returned it back before I got home from work..

I think when he took it, he thought I was out to work d.. lol

• April 22, 2009 - 2:03 pm | Permalink

sharing is caring :)
    when do u plan to post 3 entries per day? haha
    ur blog really enjoy to read and see la..

Reply: Hahaha I’m trying to pull it into 1 post per 2 days XD

• EroS
    April 22, 2009 - 2:13 pm | Permalink

toothbrush also borrow?? swt -_-
    so unhygienic X.X

Reply:I was like :| also
    So i guessed he might mistook

• ahmike
    April 22, 2009 - 2:24 pm | Permalink

quite sien with this kind of peoples. I dislike a lot.

Reply: There’s many kinds of people in this world..
    We just have to bear it

• RJ
    April 22, 2009 - 2:38 pm | Permalink

so now u’re like, miaouch!

Miaouch and *Splash* LOL

• April 22, 2009 - 3:02 pm | Permalink

Ouch. That’s really scary? You share bathroom?

Yeah we shared bathroom @@ but the owner doesn’t but I ever saw him went into our bathroom :|

• April 22, 2009 - 3:58 pm | Permalink

i thot id seen them all, but your cartoons ALWAYS makes me laugh extra loud. LOL. until so detail got crack sumore..

you are truly gifted Jian. it wud be an honor to meet you in person. =D

ps. you let ppl borrow your toothbrush? eew. >.<

Hahaha I’m not that gifted also.. ^^
    p/s: I don’t borrow toothbrush to ppl.. its so unhygienic

• April 22, 2009 - 4:24 pm | Permalink

drink lotsa water miao!!!
    ulcer can be caused by lack of water or simply….u tergigit ur inner mouth lining, which is…sux to the max :(

and eewww….i disgrace those who use other people’s toothbrush….

Reply: Yes Sir!
    That’s why I’m trying not to talk so much and eat slowly..
    Its so painful .. somemore its in the inner mouth :|

• April 22, 2009 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

so cham one ka use ppl’s toothbrush and toothpaste. dun put it in the toilet, bring it to ur room @_@

how could a person use somebody else toothbrush @_@ omg

Yeah bringing everything inside my room..
    LOL now my room like a small house xD

• April 22, 2009 - 5:05 pm | Permalink

Thief in your house? Haha… My shampoo went missing last week, no one took it! I still can’t understand how it goes disappear?? (Magiccc??) :(

*Looking at WafuPafu*
    Maybe I know who took them XD

• April 22, 2009 - 6:27 pm | Permalink

Ou..I dislike people touch my things without my permission. Me no-likey. Try to buy the ulser treatment paste from pharmacy, guaranteed recover in a night. I also don’t have much interaction with my house mate for four months. Even we meet we just smile and walk away doing our own things. o.O

Same goes to me but we don’t smile lol XD
    My old housemates rocks tho, they’re my buddies from Kuching hahaha XD

• April 22, 2009 - 6:57 pm | Permalink

Haha… pityful miao. Next time, pour some glue on the toothpaste or put some wasabi into the toothpaste. Give the thief a lesson.

And that gives u a lesson too rite? Haha…
    Miao~

HAhahaha what happened if he likes wasabi hahahaha XD

• April 22, 2009 - 7:07 pm | Permalink

pity.. my friend having a s*ck hsemate as well.. use other ppl’s kettle to boil ‘food’.. instead of water.
    Good luck ^^

LOL boiled food.. that’s what i called creative XD lol

• April 22, 2009 - 7:30 pm | Permalink

haha XD same here, having a big ulcer behind the teeth, going to sick also @.@

Reply: Actually I just took MC hahaha

• April 22, 2009 - 9:28 pm | Permalink

so guai lan…change i ask ur hsmate laa…i only curi ur under to wear only

Reply: :|

• April 22, 2009 - 9:39 pm | Permalink

Ouch!Go get cream for your ulcer or something to make it numb…

I think its sore right now .. can feel my left chin is fatter than my right chin XD

• April 22, 2009 - 11:55 pm | Permalink

get a CCTV in the toilet! hahaha

Reply: Hahahaha I think i should put in my room instead XD in case..

• April 23, 2009 - 12:30 am | Permalink

Have some coconut drinks to cure ur ulcer :)

Reply: Hard to find coconut drinks in the middle of the night ler

• April 23, 2009 - 1:33 am | Permalink

time to move miao miao..

more problems will arise later. like you said, one of them thought you weren’t at home and ‘borrower’ it. who knows what else did he ‘borrow’..

no good…

Reply: Might try to find somewhere cheaper also..
    I know what else he borrow.. my bandwidth. RAWR!

• April 23, 2009 - 1:55 am | Permalink

gosh~~ who is the bad bad ppl took away our miao miao toothpaste???? me too hate those kind of ppl who took others’ belongings without asking permission lo!!

I also not sure which fella did it ><

• April 23, 2009 - 8:49 am | Permalink

oh my god….tat stupid theif

Sob sob yalor

• April 23, 2009 - 2:42 pm | Permalink

Wah so dai zhai! Aiyo so cham la u! You buy d wintermelon powder apply on ulcer the ulcer will faster cure 1 ah!

Now I can feel it get better d but my throat start to itch T____T lagi dai zhai

• Hyunn
    April 23, 2009 - 3:41 pm | Permalink

I have a feeling that your housemate is in love with you… toothbrush = indirect kiss… (*squeal*)

ps:your housemates; girl or guy?? if guy, is he gay??

:| a guy

• April 23, 2009 - 10:01 pm | Permalink

lol. the way you drink the mouthwash. was like you going to drink the whole bottle in a time.

Ehh… I thought we suppose to drink whole bottle, no ?

• April 24, 2009 - 12:37 am | Permalink

Peoples from our own hometown seem will get closer to each other naturally. True or false? Haha.. It’s like feel relax to have someone from your hometown around you and know you are not alone.

Hahaha not sure.. but probably its true ^^

• April 24, 2009 - 1:09 am | Permalink

lol..first time ever i see people steal other housemate toothpaste and shampoo = =
    if wanna curi curi use also please la do it secretly = =
    thought like everything is belong to you de meh = =
    anyways nice updated ne~~
    lol the ulser ar…erm drink more herbal drinks lo

Some people never thought of buying and just use what is there in front of them..

Last time I knew a friend whose housemate like to use his stuffs and even eat his food and never thought of buying..

• April 24, 2009 - 2:06 am | Permalink

mmm? you gargle the whole bottle at a time?

Hahaha seriously no.. XD
    I will die from the pain if i did

• April 24, 2009 - 11:58 pm | Permalink

ulcer : use oral aid

eh, y ur housemate use ur toothbrush one.. so geli.

Its too deep inside for me to apply them..

I have no idea too ><