Ringtone

A continuation of previous “Call” post. I just changed my ringtone into some thing more soft and relaxing..

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• March 2, 2009 - 9:45 pm | Permalink

lol…
    i enjoy my ringtone too that i took so looong to pick up da phone
    that why i always get scolded by friends …:(

Reply: Hahahaha.. you also do that eh XD

• March 2, 2009 - 9:55 pm | Permalink

wah, what a smart, cunning and wicked way to avoid from Death Calls XD!

I wanna follow your idea but….I cant hear T_________T

Reply: Hahaha Not avoiding but delaying XD LOL…
    Opps.. sorry about that..

• March 2, 2009 - 9:59 pm | Permalink

LOL…
    hahaha
    oh ya why don put caller ringtone for let colleague enjoy the caller ringtone when he/she call you XD

Reply: Need to pay 1 right? I will put something awful XD so that they will hang up

• March 2, 2009 - 10:00 pm | Permalink

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH I do that sometimes, sometimes I sing to ppl’s caller tunes hahahahah

Reply: Hahaha me too.. if the song is nice XD

• March 2, 2009 - 10:01 pm | Permalink

Ah Mi Song Lai?

Reply: Iron and Wine – Such Great Heights from Australia the Movie

• March 2, 2009 - 10:14 pm | Permalink

wahahah.. dam jahaat lar you Jian! let your frens call u until like that..LOL

Reply: Hohohoho mana ada..

• March 2, 2009 - 10:44 pm | Permalink

ya lor.
    sometimes i wait a while before picking up the phone as my ringtone is not so long… just to listen to my ringtone…
    i put patapon’s song for both call and message..
    hehehe~

Reply: I use to use patapon song until I started to afraid of it..
    The death calls make me phobia of it.. now I use something more relaxing hahaha

• March 2, 2009 - 11:07 pm | Permalink

That’s WRONG! hahahahaha.

Reply: Hahahaha I did pick up the phone..

• March 3, 2009 - 12:12 am | Permalink

Now I know why some bitches took so damn long to pick up my call… Hmm…

Reply: Maybe they are just have problem with their ears instead

• March 3, 2009 - 12:16 am | Permalink

lolx….
    i did that too…
    just 4 da sake of enjoying my ringtone..
    n tell me bout my college.. they had the hell and nag me bout it…

come do together.. what song you put le?
    i put erm dont laugh, mei you ru guo- fish leong

Reply: hahaha i put “Iron and Wine – Such Great Heights”

• Pingback: Ringtone - miao~’s comic blog | Lovey lovey Edition « Downloads

• March 3, 2009 - 8:44 am | Permalink

what song lai de o.o! share share~

Reply: Iron and Wine – Such Great Heights.. its soft and slow which is also part of reason i pick up the phone slow

• March 3, 2009 - 10:10 am | Permalink

my current ringtone is supermario, i will let it ring for some time before i pick it up. hhehehe

Reply: Hahaha which supermario song? the main theme ?

• March 3, 2009 - 7:02 pm | Permalink

current ringtone is an edited version of “Nightingale” by Yanni.
    damn nice song, u can watch the video here:

dunno u like this kind of music or not, am a big fan of it. :D

Reply: I like it ^^ no..no I love it..
    I like this kind of music too ^^

• March 3, 2009 - 8:35 pm | Permalink

wu~~ haha.. u shud put caller tune also mah.. so ur colleague enjoy listening to the song without realising his credit going to abis..

Reply: Their credits will be deduct 1 meh?

• March 4, 2009 - 7:50 am | Permalink

haha. cute.

Reply: Hehe thanks

• March 4, 2009 - 4:32 pm | Permalink

Poor colleague. hahahha.

Reply: Poor miao too

• March 4, 2009 - 9:16 pm | Permalink

er.. correction.. if only u open voicemail and they go into ur voicemail.. MUAHAHAHAZ..

Reply: Hahaha evil XD

• March 6, 2009 - 1:28 am | Permalink

lol this is funny :) but agree a good ringtone is nice :)

Reply: Hahaha thank you ^^