No Inspiration

There’s times I have a lot to draw about but couldn’t have the time to draw them all..and there’s a time like this that I have no idea what to draw about…

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• EroS
    March 1, 2009 - 10:12 pm | Permalink

lol. no topic?? PafuWafu leh:P

Reply: Actually I scheduled WafuPafu to show their face on Wednesday XD

• March 1, 2009 - 10:31 pm | Permalink

OMG, no idea leh? write your current dream or nightmare..or what you have encountered in your life? :P

or just make stories up to be full of crap, nonsense and sh*t! haha XD

Reply: Recently couldn’t get a good nice dream.. i miss “tat dream” hahaaha

• March 1, 2009 - 10:50 pm | Permalink

what’s THAT dream? O.o

Reply: Hahaha
    this dream.. http://www.akiraceo.com/2009/02/18/miaos-dreamgirl/

• March 1, 2009 - 10:58 pm | Permalink

Blog about me la.. xD bring some traffics for me..

Reply: Hahaha then what to write about you wor

• March 1, 2009 - 11:04 pm | Permalink

haha…i also face same problem as you! xD
    nothing to blog about…

Reply: Hehe.. writer’s block ma.. sometimes will like this 1

• March 1, 2009 - 11:30 pm | Permalink

ahahaa writers block…
    dun force the idea, it will come by itself one.
    when it comes, record them properly ahahahah…
    write bout… love !!!

Reply: I’m a cold-hearted cat wor.. XD no love to write about XD hahha

• March 1, 2009 - 11:38 pm | Permalink

adui.. draw me la.. wats so hard to draw hairy rite?! lol..

but u written something liao wat..

Reply: hahaah draw a hairy monster XD with hairs only hahaha

• March 2, 2009 - 12:02 am | Permalink

LOL….. looking forward for ur upcoming posts!
    anyway thanks again for the great avatar!! :D

Reply: Hahaha welcome ^^

• March 2, 2009 - 12:07 am | Permalink

ai.. put YOUR face in lar.. special appearance.. XD

Reply: My face not that special to see ler XD

• March 2, 2009 - 12:21 am | Permalink

blog about food. sure many want to know what miao eat liao. i dun mean <—< fish…lolx

Reply: Hmmm hamsters? Hahaha

• March 2, 2009 - 1:04 am | Permalink

…..

….

…..

Nothing to comment! Anyway, the comic is cute!

Reply: Hahaha its okay XD and thank you~~

• March 2, 2009 - 4:38 am | Permalink

god must have heard your prayers for inspiration. because he sent me here to comment to tell you that you are tagged :P

wtf damn corny my comment XD

Reply: Wahhh a tag.. usually i don’t do tag wan wor.. but nvm i will do it.. maybe in FB.. :D Let you know how it turns out..

• March 2, 2009 - 8:28 am | Permalink

contest? means got free gifts la? *shiny big eyes*

Reply: Hmmm maybe i should do more contest.. maybe can get miao and Wafupafu exposed more to the world.. :D

• March 2, 2009 - 8:50 am | Permalink

An empty page, LOL! I think this is the most obvious symptom of an old blogger. XD

Reply: Hahaha if not mistaken I think my anniversary is coming soon :D
    Two years of blogging.. not too long not too short either XD

• March 2, 2009 - 10:40 am | Permalink

find ur dream gal laaa…no nit update…

Reply: I fancy more about my arts than a girl :D

• marccus
    March 2, 2009 - 12:04 pm | Permalink

Haha, miao, dun worry. dun force it. your idea will come de. =)
    let it naturally.

Reply: I think I need to sleep more.. usually the ideas come from my dreams :D

• March 2, 2009 - 1:18 pm | Permalink

miao miao ah~ go update your dreamgirl~ hehehheehe dun tell me she only see her once in your dream gua?

so free help me make banner xD~ gan ji bu jin~

Reply: Its a once in a blue moon thingy.. i wish the dream girl can show up again too XD hahahaha

• March 2, 2009 - 2:02 pm | Permalink

nya~~? make sure it’s hair not fur ya! hahaz..

bah bah.. sure miao got something to draw liao.. *stay tune*

Reply: Hahahahaha yes its hair.. but there’s so many types of hair..

• March 2, 2009 - 5:05 pm | Permalink

“No Idea” is indeed already a good idea!XD

Reply: Hahahaha no idea also got 1 post XD

• comet
    March 2, 2009 - 8:20 pm | Permalink

Is like when you have tons to say few days ago,but when you finally have time to do it..

you lost the feelings to write anymore..

Reply: Yeah.. sometimes I just forgot what I have planned to draw about..

• March 3, 2009 - 8:43 pm | Permalink

yerr.. which hair are u refering?! LOLZ! gosh.. *scratch his hair*

Reply: Hahahaha which hair are you thinking? :P

• March 4, 2009 - 4:33 pm | Permalink

Hahha if I were you, I’ll draw the things out then post them when I have nothing to post heehee

Reply: I just did that XD

• March 4, 2009 - 9:15 pm | Permalink

well.. not sure.. i think what u are thinking..
    wahkekekez..