Walking in the Rain

What you see is not always the truth. The eyes can be very deceiving.

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• February 27, 2009 - 9:03 am | Permalink

Just to make yourself look cooler u should start singing Mariah Carey’s song “I will make it through the rain!”

Reply: Too bad.. I have a sore throat.. and I dunno the lyrics XD

• February 27, 2009 - 9:06 am | Permalink

awww, so poor miao is! but you shouldn’t make that expression…. instead of that, you should let ppl know you LOVE rain so mad! hehehehe

btw what happened to your sandal in the end? hehehe

Reply: Hahaha i should throw my sandal and dance in the rain eh? XD maybe make it the Ricky Martin style.. (like the MV where he dance or sing in the rain) hahahaha

I’m still wearing it XD LOL…

• February 27, 2009 - 9:06 am | Permalink

walao damn suei eh xD

Reply: Hahaha good timing xD

• February 27, 2009 - 10:25 am | Permalink

contrary to your condition,
    my sandal straps always break at da right time…
    like next to shoe shop
    like in a shopping mall
    like near stationery shop
    like err…my door step…

Reply: Wahh your sandal are so nice to you~~

• February 27, 2009 - 12:28 pm | Permalink

LOL. No wonder you so slow. Haha!

Reply: Hahahaha I already walking as fast as I could d.. without tripping over XD

• February 27, 2009 - 1:14 pm | Permalink

wahsey..i thot waht!!!! babi sia you comic!! dam suspen potong-ing.. wakakakakak!! nice!XD

Reply: hahahahaha :P
    happy that you like it ^^

• EroS
    February 27, 2009 - 2:34 pm | Permalink

*ROFL till tears coming out*

Reply: Hehehe *wipe* :)

• February 27, 2009 - 3:11 pm | Permalink

LOL trying to act cool!! haha just kidding…
    Hope your sandal strap wont broke on wrong time…

Reply: Hahaha should say hope my sandal strap never broke again :D

• February 27, 2009 - 3:54 pm | Permalink

lol. so much for ‘acting cool’. lol.

Reply: Hahaha.. yalo.. lucky i didn’t went sick

• February 27, 2009 - 4:30 pm | Permalink

Haha, you can choose to run with your barefoot if u dun want to act cool ;p

Reply: The road is dirty >< don't want ler..

• February 27, 2009 - 7:37 pm | Permalink

“Listen to the rythem of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I’ve been….”

hahaha cat hates water!

Reply: I like playing with water wor yet I’m afraid of it… I think I’m a Turkish Van (a cat breed that love to play with water)

• February 27, 2009 - 8:43 pm | Permalink

OMG! poor thing. Well why not just wave like the miss universe do or erm treasure every moment with rain? Then i think so sure you can get famous when people start snapping your picture especially blogger… LOLX…. Juz kidding.. Hope you dont fell sick ar jian ge ge

Reply: Wahahahaha that will be very funny.. with the miss universe wave XD
    I think I will be famous for the crazy guy who walk in the rain waving..

• February 27, 2009 - 10:25 pm | Permalink

you should throw your shoe and run for your life…
    i tot miao scare of water?!?
    Hahaha

• February 27, 2009 - 10:39 pm | Permalink

Wtf hahaahah!
    If I were you, I’ll take of sandals are run! heeehee

Reply: I afraid of sharp stuffs that might punch tru my bare foot and the road is also very dirty @@

• February 27, 2009 - 11:08 pm | Permalink

take a robe or plastic bag, tie your foot with the shoe xD

or just wait the rain stop la >.<

poor miao~

Reply: Hahaha can’t wait to go home sleep XD so don’t care d

• February 28, 2009 - 2:49 am | Permalink

erm my kiasu brother reads and ask me to add up….
    he said why not jump like the frog?

Reply: Cause I’m a cat ma XD

• February 28, 2009 - 10:04 am | Permalink

ahaha so funny that couple

you should hv thrown that sandal to that commentor lolx

Reply: Hahaha then I think I won’t be able to go home d if i do that XD

• February 28, 2009 - 10:44 am | Permalink

Wuahahahahaha…Next time wear sport shoes to cinema laa…or jz take off ur shoes and run…but seems like more stupid…erm~~~

Reply: Hahaha now really wear sport shoes.. only lor, haven’t buy new sandals

• February 28, 2009 - 12:35 pm | Permalink

haha….poor miao~! did u get sick?? aiyo….next time dont wear slippers la!! hahah

Reply: Hahaha sandals very comfortable.. :P

• February 28, 2009 - 4:37 pm | Permalink

Hahaha … this funny .
    Aiyo , jux kaki ayam and run to the car .
    at least kaki ayam run quickly , no1 will see u r no wearing shoe gua ….

I met this problem b4 but not in da rain
    Mine lagi charm , is half way across the street .
    the slipper make me stuck on da road .
    haiz….

Reply: wahhh dangerous..lucky nothing bad happen

• February 28, 2009 - 11:10 pm | Permalink

hahahah… so cham….hope u wont get sick then. else no comics. heh

• March 1, 2009 - 1:57 am | Permalink

Kesian man u! It’s cool to walk bare foot sometimes! Those glaring eyes are simply “amazing”!

Reply: Hahaha not cool when stepped on sharp items/ dog poop O.o

• March 1, 2009 - 1:25 pm | Permalink

Run bare foot la… haha.

Reply: Dirty ~~

• March 1, 2009 - 2:06 pm | Permalink

The day is not belong to you.
    Have a better tommorow.

Reply:Yalo.. nevermind tomorrow will always be better

• March 1, 2009 - 6:01 pm | Permalink

get a better sandal lar.. some things which are not worth holding on for… :P

Reply: Crocs? hahaha

• March 4, 2009 - 7:49 am | Permalink

poor thing! pls remember to bring umbrella wherever u go now since it has been always raining nowadays.

Reply: I don’t any umbrella.. lost it couple months ago and didnt bother to buy a new 1 hahaha

• March 21, 2009 - 12:55 pm | Permalink

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA OMGGGGGGGGG you’re funny. Keep it up! :) Fan of your work, although I’ve only recently known about your blog. Bravo bravo *claps*

Reply: Woahhhh thank you ^^
    I will try to keep up..
    Thanks for supporting yo~~

• May 22, 2009 - 9:16 am | Permalink

hahahahhaaaaa… >.<
    speechless…!!

Till now I haven’t buy myself a new sandals yet hahaha

• haku
    July 5, 2009 - 7:03 pm | Permalink

But do you know that running in the rain gets you wetter than when you walk in the rain?

It’s proven leh.

Because of going through the rain drops?