Boring on Valentine.

Hahaha so bored that we messaging instead of ask directly.

Oh ya, we went for Valkyrie yesterday.

Description:

The story based on a true story about an attempt to assassinate Adolf Hilter and take over the German Government from his evil hand.

The story was so-so but at least its better than yawning at home. This week has been a boring week, so boring that I went to the cinema three times.

Hahaha maybe I went outings too much previously that it makes me feel boring if I’m didn’t go out.

This is how my Valentine went.. how’s yours?

• February 15, 2009 - 3:22 pm | Permalink

hahah lonely V day for me too. why u draw Jason as a bear? :D

Reply: Because he looks like one

• February 15, 2009 - 3:31 pm | Permalink

mine is very definitely boring 1… have to work whole day…only back to home at late evening….. this year i seldom to cinema….expect i went to cinema on the first day of CNY XD

Reply: Wahhh chiak lak! work whole day @@
    LOL.. first day of CNY.. you went and watch what?

• RJ
    February 15, 2009 - 3:33 pm | Permalink

cleaned room and watched dvds at room hahahaha

Reply: Hahaha I see I see.. gosh speaking of which, I haven’t clean my room yet

• February 15, 2009 - 4:03 pm | Permalink

i had a dinner with my gals
    and it was a good one :)

Reply: Woahhh sounds good :D
    My friends all not around.. left me and Jason only

• February 15, 2009 - 5:25 pm | Permalink

CLF : Actually, I don’t know what is it. It looks more like a monster with a pointed head.

Reply: Hahaha my failed attempt to change a polar bear into a panda bear XD

• February 15, 2009 - 6:01 pm | Permalink

getting a gf shall end all your boring life~ mwahahaahahah XD

Reply: No thanks..
    getting a gf is getting more trouble XD..
    boring life can be solved by hang out with my buddies..

• February 15, 2009 - 9:19 pm | Permalink

oh ya, speaking which of jason being bear, miao still owe me a story…you said you will let me know why jason is called bear…! when will that day be?

Reply: HAhaha its easy.. he looks one :D

• February 15, 2009 - 10:39 pm | Permalink

Come KL we go shooting hehehehehe….
    that should solve the boring problem.

Reply: Hohohoh I also hand itchy d XD

• February 15, 2009 - 11:22 pm | Permalink

hahah.. you even had a Miao version of Hitler!!! gila lar you!! haha

(owh, i cant wait to see you Miao version of Darth Vader.. wakakakaka)

really SO bored meh? i think its time you roam away from you play pen and woo some of your feline friends!! XD

Reply: Hahahaha Adolf Miao Hitler XD
    No events ma, then no outings also.. so boring lor XD

• ahmike
    February 15, 2009 - 11:28 pm | Permalink

Ask you to find your half lu tak mau .. see xD

Ajak me maa !

Reply: You busy paktoh ler hahahaha

• February 16, 2009 - 12:06 am | Permalink

It is good to watch a movie on a yawning day~ ;p

Reply: True true :D

• February 16, 2009 - 10:26 am | Permalink

damn i tot it was a good movie when i heard it on radio.

i got free movie tics to benjamin button tht night, it was a freaking long movie and i was yawning non stop. lol

Reply: Depends on individual lor, I personally find it so-so only.. nothing to shout about XD
    prefer Australlia more.. but then there’s a scene in Valkyrie keeps me thinking of..

• February 16, 2009 - 7:18 pm | Permalink

I dated my computer!

Reply: Hahaha me too.. :D

• February 17, 2009 - 12:28 am | Permalink

it DOES look like jason. in a way. HAHAHAHA.

wey you two working at the same place ka?

Reply: HAhahaha maybe i should make him rounder :D more alike
    nope.. we just happen to stay in the same state :D

• March 3, 2009 - 4:40 pm | Permalink

I need ur profile pls

Reply: Which profile? Personal? or my cat’s 1? XD
    Hmm.. here’s my facebook for reference..http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=651068577