Best thing about Chinese New Year

I don’t need to worry about my job, my committed tasks, my meals, my expenses..i no need worry about anything at all..(except getting fat)

I started to like Chinese New Year… :P

What’s your best thing about Chinese New Year?

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• February 3, 2009 - 11:58 pm | Permalink

what the……
    But I agree with you. except I am sitting in front of my PC.
    Cute lil’ hamsters btw.

Reply: Hahahaha :P thank you thank you

• February 4, 2009 - 12:01 am | Permalink

wAh you draw comic one hia? So nice and cute le. can draw for my header ka? hehehe…. Happy Niu Year to you =))

Reply: Hehe thank you ^^
    Happy New Year to you too :)

• February 4, 2009 - 12:25 am | Permalink

whoa.. that’s a special thing.. *i guess* gulps..

haha.. well.. those “not-so-best” thing that u done are actually few of the goodest part i like..

Reply: Hahahaa all those not so best used to be my best stuff to do in CNY.. XD

• February 4, 2009 - 1:54 am | Permalink

why Miao always get bullied by hamsters one?

you should setup some mousetraps :p

Reply: Hahaha because Miao easy to be bully..
    Where can setup since they’re my beloved pets :D

• February 4, 2009 - 3:08 am | Permalink

hhahaha.. you comics NEVER fail to amuse.. XD

Reply: Hehehe thank you for your support ^^

• February 4, 2009 - 7:39 am | Permalink

yeah man, no need to worry just relax !!!
    Too bad be no astro, or else lagi syok… can watch Aussie Open !!!!

Reply: Hohoho I give you my astro, you also cant watch :D since I don’t have the channel..
    My family don’t watch sports..

• February 4, 2009 - 8:51 am | Permalink

hehe.. yes i do agree…relaxing without worrying about worrk is the best… but i only had 4 days off =(

the best thing during CNY is a lot of snacks…. i never can finish eating them XD… and less annoying friend coming to my house =D… i am lazy to serve them…

the non-best thing during CNY is my lack of angpow… =( nah u still owe me angpow XD and no astro…my family objected against getting astro on my home =(

u got many angpow boh?

Reply: two extra ang pows this year lor since my eldest sis got married ma :D
    hohohoho

Yeah, there’re so many cakes and snacks XD to eat for free (at friends’ house) wahahaha..just hope they don’t banned me from going over next Chinese new year XD

• February 4, 2009 - 9:04 am | Permalink

still not too late to wish u “gong xi fa cai” :)

Reply: Still not too late to give me ang pow too :D

• February 4, 2009 - 10:48 am | Permalink

to me, da best thing about CNY is
    getting lotsa angpaos
    getting to see lotsa realtives from outstations
    getting to mum lotsa cookies :D
    and da bad thing about CNY is
    getting fat :(

Reply: Nvm.. getting fat after CNY is okay XD as finish with the visiting d XD

• February 4, 2009 - 10:56 am | Permalink

katam katam!!! XD
    Reply: Katam?

• EroS
    February 4, 2009 - 11:00 am | Permalink

hahaha.. totally agree wit u miao. no need 2 woory bout work & relax all day. & best of all, i dun gain weight even i eat lots of cny cookies. muahahaha XD

Reply: Hahaha won’t gain weight ar so good.. how about sorethroat.. as CNY snacks are usually very heaty..

• February 4, 2009 - 11:52 am | Permalink

I slept most of the time during CNY. Hehe.

Reply: Yeah sleeping is one of the best part as well.. sleep as you like without worry to get up for work or anything xD

• February 4, 2009 - 12:15 pm | Permalink

hehe, yaya for working people it’s :)

Reply: Yalo.. applies for working candidates :D

• February 4, 2009 - 11:21 pm | Permalink

Happy Belated Chinese New Year! I really do love your website so much. Want to add eachother to blogroll?

Reply: woahhh thank you ^^ and sure thing.. I will go add you now :)

• February 5, 2009 - 12:09 am | Permalink

Gambling is real fun OK!

Reply: Hahaha yeah but too bad I didnt manage to gamble

• February 5, 2009 - 11:36 pm | Permalink

LOL I thought the best thing was getting angpaus, especially from just-married couples! HAAHAHHA!

Btw you should gain weight what XD

Reply: I stopped getting ang pows from visits ever since I’m in secondary school.. the only ang pows I have is from my grands and my parents.. and now from my married siblings.. nothing more..

• EroS
    February 6, 2009 - 2:16 am | Permalink

haha. tats where 100+ & panadol comes in handy. lolx

Reply: Hahaha that’s where the punching bag comes in handy too xD