My Angel Colleague

I can be very clumsy sometimes.

This is post is for you, sorry ya my dear colleague.

• January 13, 2009 - 11:46 pm | Permalink

lol…
    you need to teach me how to do your “+1 pity face”
    I want my father to get me a new car :p

funny post, btw…good job! hehe

Reply: Hahaha go wear two fake ears on your head..
    then look up to your target with watery big eyes.. 😀
    Then pull the edge of your dad’s shirt and then point to the car you want XD hahaha

• January 14, 2009 - 1:12 am | Permalink

Does she have a name? ;p
    YOu can put her into ur comic series next time.
    The “Angelic Colleague”

Haha

Reply: She do have a name XD..

• RJ
    January 14, 2009 - 2:06 am | Permalink

ur colleague reach nirvana dy hahaha

Reply: Hahaha no lar XD

• January 14, 2009 - 2:30 am | Permalink

yoo u ah… haizz yooo…

REply: hehe why ler?

• January 14, 2009 - 7:35 am | Permalink

OMG Lol…i oso clumsy sometimes XD

but wuah so kewl oh ur colleague XD

Reply: She’s a nice person.. always help me with stuffs

• January 14, 2009 - 8:52 am | Permalink

perhaps your colleague had did a good karma so her mood was good…

btw, u r good at acting..why not going for a movie audition? 😛

Reply: Her mood was always good 1.. and very kind..
    Last time she always fetch me back home when I don’t have a car yet..

Ehh what do you mean by good at acting?

• January 14, 2009 - 9:28 am | Permalink

why you draw your angel friend dun look like gal de??? 😛 but your +1 very cute ne~~

Reply: Lol.. dunno ler.. maybe cincai draw gua..
    but my another colleague said its macam her LOL

• January 14, 2009 - 9:57 am | Permalink

hahaha the angel ring is so cute!
    (u are not the only clumsy one) hehehe

Reply: Hahaha..

• January 14, 2009 - 2:46 pm | Permalink

you really splash that drink ON her FACE?

Reply: No lar.. only on her shirt and pants..
    End up, she went back home and changed her clothes

• January 14, 2009 - 2:57 pm | Permalink

mayb she admire u.. heh… kidding~

Reply: No lor.. she treat everyone very nice 1.. like our big sister

• January 14, 2009 - 3:01 pm | Permalink

haha. got so kua cheong onot? LOL

well, girls dig a clumsy guy.. esp one who can draw cat comics…!! XD

lucky you. *splash*

Reply: Remove the +1 pity face part..and the angel’s ring and wings..
    and its all 100% true.. so not very kua cheong hahahha

• -SaMYP-
    January 14, 2009 - 4:08 pm | Permalink

Next time drink plain water…Dont drink Milo…

Reply:Hahaha I didn’t even went down for tea break after that XD

• January 14, 2009 - 5:19 pm | Permalink

Luckily your colleague is really an angel.
    Or else we’ll be eating Claypot Miao. HAHAHA!

Reply: Hahahaha it will be minced miao meat.. as she’s in charge of cutting machine in my company.. *glurp*

• January 14, 2009 - 5:46 pm | Permalink

OMG!! +1 so cat-ie cute!!

muaahahaz..

Humzz.. milo miao!! wah kekekekez..

CNY later accidentally throw on ppl the firecracker.. then die lo~

Reply: It have been a long time since I play firecrackers lur… so I think its still okay.

• January 14, 2009 - 6:26 pm | Permalink

maybe she likes miao. hihi

Reply: Hahaha she’s just a nice person 🙂

• Stella
    January 14, 2009 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

XD +1 cuteness? If +100, how will miao look like?

PS – Just wanna remind you that your link in “Brief About” column is broken. 🙂

Reply: Thank you thank you.. I will go fixed it..
    +100 will be something big and popping 😀

• January 14, 2009 - 10:38 pm | Permalink

haha… just kidding la!
    btw, u should draw the angel pretty pretty ma.. haha

Reply: Hahaha i have problem drawing human characters ^^

• January 14, 2009 - 11:29 pm | Permalink

oh oops, i forgot to mention…. i mean you are good at acting….referring to “+1 pity face”..i believe you have 1001 tricks to win people’s sympathy…. 😛

Hahaha if only I can do like how I draw miao with the +1 then really good lur~~
    Hehehe..
    I actually bad in acting.. I even act in a short drama for a project during my university.. XD I was soo bad..

• -SaMYP-
    January 15, 2009 - 9:17 pm | Permalink

hahahaha…congrate congrate…Call u jiu jiu still ok laa….jaff said his nephew call him “su su,su su”…until his “sai loi” oso “suk”…hahaha

Reply: jiu jiu and su su is the same 1 ma.. just one is the brother’s son and another 1 is sister’s son =.=

• -SaMYP-
    January 15, 2009 - 10:12 pm | Permalink

wrong comment…

• January 15, 2009 - 11:56 pm | Permalink

NICE DRAWINGS! TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• January 16, 2009 - 11:26 pm | Permalink

YAY grats!
    When’s your turn huhu~

Reply: Hahaha
    a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg time.. to go

• January 16, 2009 - 11:27 pm | Permalink

Damn, I opened both entry page. >_< Tercomment wrong page!

+1 pity face rocks! =P

Reply: Hahaha its okay 😀
    I still know which post you were trying to comment 🙂

• Pingback: Happy Chap Goh Mei - miao~’s comic blog | Gong Xi Gong Xi edition

• February 9, 2009 - 10:06 am | Permalink

Wah! Got wings and ring look like die already ah…
    xD
    wakaka!

Reply:Got wings and ring?

• May 19, 2009 - 2:41 am | Permalink

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.