The Comic Story behind my Chinese New Year Banner

Unfortunately, I could not bring my two hamsters back to Kuching. I think I will just ask my colleague to take care of them while I’m away. I’m going back for 5 days only, so they will be fine…I guess.

Hopefully they two will behave in my colleague’s hand.

Speaking of the 5 days holiday, I just received news on Friday that my company will be having a 1 week off for the festive season. So it doesn’t really matter if I coming back early  or not since I have no work on that week at all.

So I gonna spent my 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th day of Chinese New Year in my Melaka’s room alone. Yeah!!! I’m soooo happy….not.

P/S: I did thought of changing the ticket’s date but its tooo expensive… I couldn’t afford it.

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• January 11, 2009 - 6:53 pm | Permalink

LOL absolutely love this one!
    Hamsters in red are sweet!

Aiya no worries la, CNY celebration in Melaka should be good too. :D

Reply: Hahah..maybe lor..

• January 11, 2009 - 7:19 pm | Permalink

maybe u can travel around lo~~good chance for u to visit old fren…2 hamster??let them be at melaka for few more days…

Reply: lol mostly all will be at their hometown.. Pahang, KL etc.. It will be crazy idea to go find them.. and they might not be free.. also

• January 11, 2009 - 7:38 pm | Permalink

How much is it to change the tickets? >_<

Reply: By changing the ticket, they will refund half of the price you paid.. and you need to pay for the new ticket..

Eg. I bought my ticket at RM200 and the new ticket is RM400. So by changing the ticket date, I need to pay RM300 for it. As they refund RM100 by minus the RM400.

• January 11, 2009 - 8:11 pm | Permalink

Hahha your sister one draw until very nice XD

Go KL or other states loh. got Chinese New Year mood one for sure XD

Reply: Hahaha thank you.
    There’s nothing to do there… Chinese New Year is all about gatherings and reunions..

• RJ
    January 11, 2009 - 8:12 pm | Permalink

kesian nyer….

Reply: Sob sob

• January 11, 2009 - 9:43 pm | Permalink

haha so kelian….. but at least you still can go bacn..your parents are there meowing meowing to welcome your returns… XD

btw, hamsters look kawaii in red clothes.. .XD

Reply: Ya, at least I’m going back.. tho its a short period only :)

• January 11, 2009 - 11:00 pm | Permalink

very interesting stories ^^
    hahahahaha~~~

Reply:Woah thank you ^^

• January 11, 2009 - 11:02 pm | Permalink

y go bk on 26th of jan o? should go bk on 24th ma… then can stay at hometown longer. i coming bk from hometown to work on 4th of feb also >.<

Reply:I’m going back on the 23rd hahaha lagi early..
    Where’s your hometown? You seldom go back hometown also?

• January 11, 2009 - 11:12 pm | Permalink

hahahahah happy CNY! XD

Reply: Hohohoh ang pow~~~

• January 11, 2009 - 11:18 pm | Permalink

1 week holiday ? so good.

Reply: And there goes my annual leave..
    oh wait, no more annual leave.. there goes my salary… sob sob

• January 12, 2009 - 12:19 am | Permalink

haha, I love your banner, Gong Xi Fa Cai, any ang pow for me? :P

Reply: Still single , cannot give ang pow ler

• marccus
    January 12, 2009 - 1:21 am | Permalink

haha, u really have the talent in drawing ^^
    Dont worry, you will find something to play with for the rest of the day, Gong Xi Fa Cai~

Reply: Hehe no lar.. I’m still learning also..
    still need many improvements..

Hahaha.. i think i will.. *looking at my two hamsters*

• January 12, 2009 - 1:50 am | Permalink

Totally witty! Great banner! You should quit your job right now. Anyway Happy CNY in advance! =)

Reply: Hahaha what should I do if I quit my job XD

• January 12, 2009 - 2:41 am | Permalink

hehehe…your sis is cute~
    jk
    and pity you’ve to spend 4 days of CNY alone…but dont worry. I’ll mail you an angpau! :p

Reply: Hohohoh.. then i need to put my house address at my contact lor XD

• January 12, 2009 - 10:39 am | Permalink

swt…. so nice 23rd already go bk >.<
    i am from miri, seldom go bk ler… working mer

Fellow Sarawakian!!! Five!!!
    I so wanna go Miri~~~ wanan eat the Roti John~~

I take leave.. lor..
    My company quite tolerance.. they give the Kuching people go back longer..

• January 12, 2009 - 10:52 am | Permalink

i heard about the expensive festive air tickets too! but abs love yr comics! :D

p/s: so nice ur company one week off, mine only 2 days,need to take extra 3 days annual leave

Reply: Off but still need to potong annual leave ler.. if there is any.. Hahahaha
    if there isn’t any.. potong salary

• January 12, 2009 - 12:09 pm | Permalink

gong xi gong xi!

Reply:Ang pow :D

• January 12, 2009 - 12:54 pm | Permalink

argh.. kasian.. spending CNY off day at Melaka.. if at Kuching.. sure heboh la bro..

muahaha.. make an early greeting.. Welcome back to Kuching..

fast fast come back liao weii.. Kuching miss u so much too..

Reply: Hahah thank you thank you..
    I miss Kuching also.. the food the food!!!! Hohohoh

• January 12, 2009 - 3:18 pm | Permalink

Haha, Finally man. Spend good time with family yA !

Reply: Yalo.. go back treat them go have something nice..

• January 12, 2009 - 8:47 pm | Permalink

Very unfortunate but at least u back home for CNY.

Reply: Yeah… at least I’m still going back lor

• January 12, 2009 - 9:38 pm | Permalink

So happy la.. you good la..

I got to work le.. sien..

Reply: Working on CNY really sien 1 ler

• January 12, 2009 - 10:02 pm | Permalink

sooo envy… i’m not goin back kuching this year.. =(
    maybe next yr ba…

Reply: My friend also not going back ler..
    I will go back whenever I have the chance…
    Need to see how’s my family doing hehe

• January 13, 2009 - 3:09 pm | Permalink

Enjoy your trip back to Kuching ya…. :D

Reply: Heheh thank you :D

• January 13, 2009 - 9:40 pm | Permalink

Hmm.. This is my first time visit your blog from Harry aka Krawx..I love your cat and hamster.. It’s so Kawaii.. anyway, just be happy no matter what happen =). If i were you I will change your ticket… hehehehe

Reply: Woah welcome welcome ^^

• January 13, 2009 - 11:14 pm | Permalink

haiyooo me even worse… stay over here not going back kuching for the entire celebration ahahaha…
    lets emo together LOL

Reply: Hahaha you sendiri choose not to go back 1 ma.. XD

• -SaMYP-
    January 14, 2009 - 4:11 pm | Permalink

Tampin…satay,ayam percik,rojak,longkang mee…Waiting U 点头 only

Reply: Longkang mee = macam kolok mee but tak macam kolok mee.. so wont make me go eat XD
    Tampin satay and ayam percik the best…
    but cut cost liao.. no money to go eat..

• January 18, 2009 - 2:38 pm | Permalink

Happy New Year lo! Can find all your friends in Melaka. ^.^ Visit your colleagues also can…

Reply: Yeah my boss just ask me to go visit her during CNY for ang pows hahah

• January 22, 2009 - 1:56 pm | Permalink

hey a pity u cant go back longer in kuching! but at least u can soak in the malacca new year mood haha