Since like everyone is doing summary of their 2008. I think I also do one too :D…
- Was back in Kuching enjoying my sweet semester break…
- Went for my first Blood Donation…
- Struggling with my Final Year Project...
- My blog was one year old.
- Change my miao’s look from a Stick-miao to a Pikachu-miao.
- Went bankrupt getting my very first DSLR, Canon 400D.
- Met Fattien for the first time
- Met HungWei for the first time.
- Finish my university.
- Went to Pahang for my first time
- Went to Aquaria and met Robin for my first time
- Went for an Interview for my first time
- Went to Bali for my first time
- In search of a job.
- Design Banner for HungWei
- Went for photo shooting with Jason…Food shooting, Cars Shooting..
- Still jobless…
- Still searching of a Job…
- Design banner for Louis’s Shoe Site.
- Went even more photo shooting with Jason…more Food shooting and also Fashion shooting..
- Got my job offers at the end of July…Thanks to my friend’s help.
- I’m officially graduated.
- I started to work.
- Met Chong for the first time.
- Went to the Summer Concert for the first time..
- Met YuinYin for the first time.
- I started to do comic posts on my colleagues, life and friends.
- Changed my miao’s look from Pikachu-miao to Mantou-miao
- It was my 23rd Birthday.
- Got myself a car, Proton Saga BLM.
- Went to Taman Negara for my first time.
- My hamsters showing their faces for the first time.
- Met Splashmilk for the first time.
- Went to Kuala Lumpur Photographing Festival for the first time.
- Met SmashPop for the first time.
- Went to Bird Park for the first time.
- Got my first pay cheque for the first time from Nuffnang. Thank you ^^.
- Bought my own domain from it.
- Met JiaWen for the first time.
- Went to Gua Tempuring and Ipoh for the first time.
- Went to Pikom fair for the first time.
- Went to Lowyat.net Bloggers Gathering for the first time.
- Met Cass for the first time.
-Met Bryan for the first time.
-Met Yatz for the first time.
From the summary, it seems like my life gets pretty interesting after I graduated when i thought working life is gonna be soo boring. XD
Life wise, I been to so many places I had never thought of going before, and also knowing and meeting so many new friends.. And sometimes I can’t even manage to blog each and every little outings out…
The best part of all of these is I’m getting more and more people liking my Miao and Hamsters!! So I just wanna say…
In the coming 2009, I will try my best to give you all laughter, tears and sweatness…
P/S: I failed at Spellings and Grammars.. so please ignore them Nya~