Miao Vs the Love Birds

My two Chicken friends here is one funny little loving bird couple. During their visit in Melaka, they kept on psycho’ing me to get a girlfriend (which didn’t work at all ) and we even had this argue in the car on Career Vs Relationship XD.

Neither of us won the arguement since both sides were holding strong to their own believes. Neitherless, the two Birds still insist on psycho’ing me and they even sacrifice their closest friend’s happiness and introduced to me…

but I ate her up and won the fight.

P/S:  I didn’t ate their friend..I just draw this for fun XD

So, Career and Relationship.. which one comes first for you?

• December 30, 2008 - 1:51 am | Permalink

I had a good laugh with this, thanks XD

For the last question, I’ll choose career because that’s just who I am~

Reply: Hahaha ^^
    Yeah High Five!!! Same choice :D

• December 30, 2008 - 1:57 am | Permalink

sleepy and hungry =.=

Reply: I was sleepy and hungry too when I post this last night.. XD but i was soo lazy to go out..I went for bed straight away XD

• December 30, 2008 - 2:10 am | Permalink

Compaq, good choice.

Reply: Hahahaha…support your company ma :D

• December 30, 2008 - 9:01 am | Permalink

Career is something which you work hard and you get the fruit of labour. Relationship is not likewise – you work hard and hope you’ll get the fruit. so, go for relationship if you’re adventurous, go for career if you’re a simple person :) All the best ya~!

Reply: Hahaha I’m a simple guy :D so career is the one to go..

• December 30, 2008 - 9:53 am | Permalink

that happened on me also…but not my friends….its my MUM!! >_< she kept persisting me to get a GF…

to me, career is the most important…without career, we will be moneyless…. and no permanent class status…. like my brother, he has gf but always dont have enough money… thats why he still hasn’t married yet despite dating with his gf for 7 yrs…. -_-lll

i rather to have career than involve in relationship…until now, no girl can struck my heart with lightning bolt yet…. if she does, she will the first and last GF of mine! XD

Reply: Yeah…that’s what I argue with my friends lor.. a career is important lor.. When everything is stable is never too late to get one… and when we have a family is more secure with a good career…
    I wish to give the best to my family and parents..

• December 30, 2008 - 10:05 am | Permalink

career, career and career.
    relationship -> no, no and no

Reply: Five!! hahaha :D

• December 30, 2008 - 11:01 am | Permalink

lol 50-50 larh, knowing how to balance in the middle will be good :D

Reply: Problem is I can’t balance :D

• December 30, 2008 - 11:20 am | Permalink

u might be interested in hello kitty? :P

Reply: Nya~~~ Any other cats beside hello kitty :P

• December 30, 2008 - 11:27 am | Permalink

Career always comes 1st, but hmm you know, love can change a lot of things =P

Reply: Yeah.. it can change.. but question is change good or change bad..

• December 30, 2008 - 1:09 pm | Permalink

haha..funny lar.. I think when “fate” comes ar.. you want to avoid also cannot lar. so no need to purposely go find one lar, just wait for the time to come..

Reply: Yeah.. that’s what I’m telling my friends.. no need purposely go find 1 ma..

• December 30, 2008 - 2:01 pm | Permalink

Oh my god… ahaha why u eat Miss Fish?

*Yung banyak experience when come to love ohhh….

Reply: To remove any obstacles for me to conquer the world..

• December 30, 2008 - 3:03 pm | Permalink

hahahahaha u really pwned ur date ka? O_O

but i think i will still choose career above relationships :P

Reply: Hahaha no lar.. didnt really pwned her.. we barely talks..

• December 30, 2008 - 3:09 pm | Permalink

Haha, damn nice piece.

I think we have to balance both la wei.. ~

Reply: Hahhaha at the moment , I’ll try to focus on one XD

• December 30, 2008 - 3:24 pm | Permalink

hayo. this question so complicated, everyone has an answer for this. there is no right or wrong. you will eventually find ur answer when the time is right. haha..

as for now.. i think drawing MORE miao comics DEFINITELY comes first!! LOL

Reply: True True very very true~~ Drawing miao comes first wahahahha

• December 30, 2008 - 5:35 pm | Permalink

LOL funny comic but there’s the serious message behind, i like it!

hmm….. must be kinda balance la, after working non-stop for decades, when u look at your life, u’ll find something missing, and when you only wanna find one that time, it might be a little too late, or lesser choices to choose from lol.

if choose girl to career also jialat, guy cannot “eat soft rice” de. XD

Reply: hahaha currently just piang career first lor.. Hahah when that time comes is the time my dad wanna hugs grandchild XD

• December 30, 2008 - 9:36 pm | Permalink

Maybe your friends are right. Maybe you should get a girlfriend now… A real girlfriend. :P

Reply: Noooooo…. hahaha I have wives d ler :D

• December 30, 2008 - 11:48 pm | Permalink

career come 1st
    got career , love automatic will come! haha

Reply: Hahahaha yeah..you’re right.. ^^

• December 31, 2008 - 12:00 am | Permalink

Hor makan ikan! Ahahaha.
    Very hard decision *Pokes*

Reply: *Ouch!* hahaha..

• December 31, 2008 - 2:29 am | Permalink

OMG. My PC is one of my BFF, her name’s Serena!
    Wtf wtf I sound so geeky!

Career’s more important for me. But if can balance sikit loh. XD

Reply: Woah you named them.. more geeky than me wahahaahah XD..

• December 31, 2008 - 9:36 am | Permalink

Now I must intro some girls to you if I come across any good & suitable one for you hahahaha

Reply: Runs~~~~

• miChi3
    December 31, 2008 - 2:10 pm | Permalink

I would like to choose career.
    plus I hope to travel around after I’ve got a stable job.
    but the problem is, sometimes things wont go smoothly.
    if i met with someone that I love, what should I do? Give up n continue with my career or try to be in a relationship? Hmm. hard to choose.

Reply: Like what they all say..when fate comes.. wanna cabut also cannot..

• December 31, 2008 - 4:05 pm | Permalink

i choose meow~!

hahaz.. jk jk.. I choose both la.. career and relationship.. comes in a package.. combo!! haha.. need to balance it up i think~~

nya~~ HAppy New YEAr~~

Reply: Hahhahaha….streamyx combo meh XD… comes with 1 year warranty lol

• January 1, 2009 - 11:30 pm | Permalink

wow, you met quite a lot of people hor.
    Envy envy

• January 2, 2009 - 7:47 pm | Permalink

Eh, introduce some fish to me also :P

Reply: i don’t know any also hahaha

• Pingback: miao~|Its launched!! » Blog Archive » YesMan Review: Omg..Ah Miao Fall In Love..

• DeV|LisH
    January 4, 2009 - 7:00 am | Permalink

Well i do agree that career should comes first. But there is a saying kill two birds with one stone. So while pursuing your career if you did bum into a nice gal that u are fond and click then don’t mind to proceed to have gf rite? same goes here for getting a bf :)

• Pingback: Cleaning up my room for the Chickens - Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Kalabanga edition