Christmas Eve Celebration at Portuguese Settlement

Short notes: Sorry for the late updates, I was actually doing my Christmas Celebration Marathon and have been going out since Christmas Eve till now..

*Blink Blink~~*

From left to right: Leng zai, Leng Lui, Miao, Chick Ting and Chicken Jack.

I’m not sure if it is because of the economic crisis or not but the Fireworks is really really (speechless)… It was not as Grand as how I remember it was (few years ago) anymore… It was very disappointing actually, especially for my friends who came all the way from Kuching, KL and Penang squeezed themselves through the massive crowds, and suffered from the spraying of smelly oily moose alike fake snow just for a small “bang”.

*I just noticed I forgot to draw my reindeer horns and scarf in these last two strips… LOL*

So how did you celebrate your Christmas Eve?

• December 28, 2008 - 1:55 pm | Permalink

Haha, maybe you lost the reindeer horns and scarf in the midst of the crowd. :D

I celebrated in the bus back to Ipoh ahahha.>_<

Reply: haha so how’s your Xmas back in Ipoh?

• December 28, 2008 - 2:00 pm | Permalink

the chicks = the first impression came in my mind is some friend of Little Chick who are coming out from movie into reality….but its your friends….ooops lolz…

lol…reindeer hat and scarf went missing…maybe santa claus came to take revenge….! be cautious! he can be popped out from somewhere anytime!

Reply: Santa is revenging O.o omg… Ehh.. little chick? what movie is that ar?

• December 28, 2008 - 2:21 pm | Permalink

Hahaha, so funny the reaction draw for the firework one, wakakka XD

Reply: our faces XD really show like that.. they didn’t put any fireworks like last time.. all the fireworks are from the nearby housing areas.. that’s why it wasn’t so grand..

• December 28, 2008 - 2:23 pm | Permalink

I found your reindeer horn and scarf :P and its mine now, *evil grin*

Reply: So it was you who took it.. T____T

• December 28, 2008 - 2:23 pm | Permalink

luckily I didn’t go this year. lol miao standing in the midst of couples. Haha

Reply: Hahaha miao = the bulb XD

• December 28, 2008 - 2:47 pm | Permalink

haha..
    i luv ur animation..
    super funny..
    seriously tat boring meh?
    i was ther b4 12 too..
    and i had fun playing snow spray..

Reply: hahah Thank you thank you… Hahaha maybe because I have nothing to do there.. XD
    I really enjoyed watching people playing with the snows among their friends… but I really hate it when those people purposely went and spray other people they don’t know or anyone who was in front of them…

• EroS
    December 28, 2008 - 3:35 pm | Permalink

1 bang onli??

i spend mine watching classic Christmas movies.

Reply: haha its more than one bang but all the bangs are smalls..
    I think maybe because the stupid Melaka government postponed the celebration to 27th Dec.. that’s why there’s no big fireworks that day..

• December 28, 2008 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

OMG hahhah! the chick draw until very cute XD

Reply: XD hahaha I found out the Chick Ting actually quite rhyme with her real name Chen Ting..

• December 28, 2008 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

I went to the curve for countdown party!

Probably gonna do the same for new year eve as well. :p

Reply: The curve.. woah.. sure its nice over there..I still have no idea what to do for my New Year Eve XD

• December 28, 2008 - 5:20 pm | Permalink

haha, so funny for the fireworks part, 1 bang only..hahah

i spent my xmas in the flight and klia airport -_-”’

Reply: Gosh.. it sure is very boring like that.. where did you go? My friend spent her xmas on flight too..

• December 28, 2008 - 9:33 pm | Permalink

Went to a crazy and high party in KY’s crib. lol

Reply: Woah it sounds nice.. ehh where’s KY?

• December 29, 2008 - 1:10 am | Permalink

wakakakaka… tahu tak pe.. luckily u mentioned.. if now, i wudnt have noticed anyway..wakakaka…

i had mine at home with the family. i was supposed to work at the event, but i pulled out. anyway, how was the emcee, Dato Mahadzir Lokman? Good ma? lol..

i just love your comics!! keep em comin yea :-P

• December 29, 2008 - 1:17 am | Permalink

hmmm..luckily i had a wonderful night in a private room with a private party with my frens XD

• December 29, 2008 - 9:27 am | Permalink

I was sleeping at home on Christmas Eve.. Never knew working could be so tiring ><

• December 29, 2008 - 12:10 pm | Permalink

They got a celebration on 27th December. Maybe that’s the time they will release all the firepowers… ^.^

• December 29, 2008 - 1:04 pm | Permalink

went bangkok, luckily no need spend de xmas at there.

• December 29, 2008 - 4:32 pm | Permalink

Hahahaha.. cute..

especially the photo posting part..

• December 29, 2008 - 8:28 pm | Permalink

lol everyone is blaming d economic crisis for everything get shrunken xD

merry xmas and happy new year!!

• December 29, 2008 - 9:27 pm | Permalink

aww.. why miao so lonely in the real picture ?

• December 30, 2008 - 11:19 am | Permalink

i was in melaka on xmas day, it was packed like crap! =/

• chow
    January 1, 2009 - 4:55 am | Permalink

that night me, koh, tay and tong also at there :D

• Pingback: Cleaning up my room for the Chickens - miao~’s comic blog | Lovey lovey Edition

• August 16, 2009 - 3:12 pm | Permalink

Just found ur blog recently, was recommended by a friend. Wow, you do look like a miao. XD

Hahaha welcome welcome :)
    Of course.. I’m miao what