Snowing in the House

As far as I remember, I don’t have dandruff problem before but a few months ago I started to have this problem and it happened whenever I apply any hair cream/gel/wax or anything on my hair on that day.  And everytime I scratch it, its like snowing..

• November 28, 2008 - 8:30 am | Permalink

Haha, your drawing is very nice. and Cute.
    Added to my list and RSS’ed
    keke

woahh thanks a lot for the support..

• November 28, 2008 - 9:40 am | Permalink

=.=’ snowing..lol..use head and shoulders..XD

hahaha.. maybe i should start changing my shampoo d

• zephyros
    November 28, 2008 - 9:53 am | Permalink

are you sweating a lot? and when u wash ur hair do you use hot water? try using cool to just slightly warm if ur scared of cold. see if that helps.

erm.. quite i guess.. recently keep wearing those esd clothes on..
    i use cold water to wash wor..

• November 28, 2008 - 10:28 am | Permalink

Try changing hair cream/wax/gel brand.

I d stop using.. might buy a new 1 if i plan to pakai any hair cream later on..

• November 28, 2008 - 10:47 am | Permalink

same here, maybe you can use the effective CLEAN AND CLEAN FOR MAN.. very good trust me

woah soo good ar.. i tot it was just a tipu from ad xD

• November 28, 2008 - 10:48 am | Permalink

Sorry HEAD AND SHOULDERS **

• November 28, 2008 - 10:49 am | Permalink

LOL sorry again, I went and made sure again, it’s CLEAR ( MAN )

• November 28, 2008 - 11:29 am | Permalink

u change ur shampoo lately?

Hmm.. come of think of it.. i change shampoo back then.. still pantene just from smooth and silky to another 1.. now using the dandruff 1..

• November 28, 2008 - 1:17 pm | Permalink

yerr.. snowflake.. wtf?! good juxtaposition u got there..

but seriously.. if snowflakes like that.. i will like scare to have SNOW!!

nya~

wahahahaha.. i also scare if like that..
    very obvious lor if i wear black shirt.. really like snow

• November 28, 2008 - 3:24 pm | Permalink

Merry Christmas to your Hamster ~
    weeeeeeeeeeeee….

I think those hair gel or watever is not suite to ur hair .
    I think u need to get the correct gel for ur hair .
    Head n shoulder is quite good to solve ur dandruff problem .

Btw , how do u know tat it is salty ? XP

• November 28, 2008 - 3:31 pm | Permalink

Merry Christmas to ur hamsters .
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i think those hair gel is not suite to ur hair .
    u better get a hair gel which suite to ur hair .
    (if not this problem will keep going … XD )
    Head n shoulder is quite good to solve ur dandruff problem .

btw , how do u know it’s salty ? XP

I dont want it to keep going T_____T
    haha i dunno its salty or bitter ler..
    I’m just guessing hahaha

• nate
    November 28, 2008 - 3:52 pm | Permalink

somehow i felt last time(akiraceo.blogspot) comic is cuter and funnier…with the current ones,it feel weird

Woahh thanks..
    I also feel like lack of something..
    I think the template giving me the weird feel..
    I cant feel the ‘fun’ and ‘cute’ too…

I will keep on working hard to bring the feel back..
    I changing my template soon anyway.. hope can bring it back..

• November 28, 2008 - 4:34 pm | Permalink

OMG hahahah. Your hamsters celebrated X’mas a little too early lah X)

Its not early hahaha
    I’m soooo in Xmas mood hahaha
    Xmas song already download also hahaah

• November 28, 2008 - 9:50 pm | Permalink

yes yes like many people say already, HEAD and SHOULDERS !!
    yalar.. too early for christmas lah miao….. ahahhaha

hahah its not early!! its soo near.. cant wait for it :D

• November 28, 2008 - 10:03 pm | Permalink

I just want to say you’re awesome. It shows you don’t have to be spectacular in drawing to create a comic. But even a simple thing like this works! :D

Tip: Make the comment form light grey, the labels in black and text area in white please. A little difficult to contrast. :P

Woah thank you.. tips taken.. i will revamp the whole theme later :) thanks again

• November 28, 2008 - 11:31 pm | Permalink

Walao you really download X’mas song liao?
    Set it as your phone ringtone leh XD

Yeah! Hahaha.. 100 pieces of it.. now wanan download more hahaha

• November 28, 2008 - 11:43 pm | Permalink

how you know that the dandruff is salty? u tasted one before is it? :P

hahhaha no lar.. i guna teka 1.. hahaha its either bitter or salty or sour..
    XD

• miChi3
    November 29, 2008 - 1:09 am | Permalink

dandruff? you feel stressed kah? >< anyway, take care!

hmm.. currently no wor..
    but my stress is coming soon.. i can feel it hahaha

• zephyros
    December 1, 2008 - 4:33 pm | Permalink

ok ok this just occured to me…how u know ur dandruff salty…..

NVM i don’t want to know :P

• Pingback: It is Snowing again. « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Jingle Miao Jingle Miao Jingle all the Way~

• August 21, 2013 - 12:05 pm | Permalink

hahahaha…. snow like that also can >.<