Omg! I lose 5kg!!

Seriously I lose 5kg over 3 months…ever since I started to work. My colleagues told me usually people get fat in my current company over the time…but seems like I broke the trend.

I think maybe its due to the fact that I’m having only two meals (lunch + dinner ) per day now instead of the usual 5 meals (breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner + supper) per day I used to have during university… Some more I think my diet is getting unhealthier… no more breakfast and no more fruits after meal… @.@

Unhealthy and…

• November 20, 2008 - 8:09 am | Permalink

hahaha! 😛 woah, losing 5kg’s is a lot! 😀 take good care of urself~ love those kitties. hehehehe.

Yalor..its lot.. I also have no idea.. when did it started to go away.. @@

• November 20, 2008 - 8:24 am | Permalink

lol…. you can always bring apple to work if you want to.

And you actually get healthier by not eating supper =) … but not by not eating breakfast.

• November 20, 2008 - 8:37 am | Permalink

lol…. you can always bring apple to work if you want to.

And you actually get healthier by nt eating supper =) … but not by not eating breakfast.

Erm.. I think I should start bringing apple d.. hehe whenever I wake up already almost time for work.. not much time for breakfast d hehe

• EroS
    November 20, 2008 - 8:45 am | Permalink

wow. 5kg in 3 months??

fat cat bcomes thin cat liao. XD

Yalor.. 5kgs @@ gosh..I also cant believe it..

• November 20, 2008 - 10:08 am | Permalink

hmphz that’s a lot…thin miao liao? :S eat more apple la! XD

Wahaha need you to sponsor me lor hehe

• November 20, 2008 - 10:32 am | Permalink

how nice, i wish i also can lost 5kg just like tat.. :p

But I’m not healthy ler..

• November 20, 2008 - 11:15 am | Permalink

MMU make u fat, muahahhaahhah (i’m a MMU er also :P)

This is soooooo TRUE!!! hahahaha woah.. from cyber eh?

• November 20, 2008 - 11:22 am | Permalink

lmao… hahaz.. how u do that dude? I need to learn how to lose tht much of kg too!! i eat brunch and dinner also.. but i gain weight.. =.=

I also have no idea.. maybe working stress got to do with it too..

• November 20, 2008 - 12:08 pm | Permalink

That’s weird. I thought you will spend more on food when you are earning money.

Well, that’s happening to me la.. Hehe.

Hahahaha I’m not earning enough money ma hahaha

• November 20, 2008 - 12:41 pm | Permalink

hahaha miao underweight!

So totally..
    I calculated before.. my previous weight was the optimal weight for my height.. any little weight lighter I will be underweight

• November 20, 2008 - 3:09 pm | Permalink

lol.. the comic is cute and funny. Few weeks ago, I went for measurement too and I got 10 pounds lighter without doing anything. Then only I realized that my measure has problem. After all, I didn’t lose any weight.

Lol.. maybe the measurement machine I used also got problem hahaha.. but I do noticed my neck is coming back XD (tho my face still fat..swt)

• November 20, 2008 - 3:47 pm | Permalink

Wow…own domain!
    I also wanna lose weight….

Hehe yeah ^^
    Why? You look okay what

• November 20, 2008 - 3:50 pm | Permalink

poor miao miao..

miao miao fat fat only cute geh ma. thin cat really not nice la..

Hahaha.. too thin the arm macam batang.. not nice with short sleeve shirt..

• November 20, 2008 - 5:40 pm | Permalink

I also want to lose 5kg lerrrr !!!

Why? overweight ke?

• October 2, 2013 - 2:35 pm | Permalink

Wooaaahh.. i didn’t realize i visited your blog many many years ago … O.O

• November 20, 2008 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

*auntie can u give me money to buy cha kuey teow?*

hahahhaha!

Who’s the auntie? anyway, you wanan buy me cha kuey teow ma? 😛

• November 21, 2008 - 12:50 am | Permalink

well i lose like 3 kg in a month? but my weight is usually flunctuates every month until my tailor has to alter the same clothe of mine twice just to fit me…

Woah very flexible wor..

• November 21, 2008 - 2:57 pm | Permalink

yea MMU cyber fcm 😛 grad in 2006

Woah.. my senior… hello there ^^

• November 21, 2008 - 5:10 pm | Permalink

Ok ah. From KL i buy liao deliver to Malacca. Hahhahah

Hahahaha…by the time reached here I think the cha kuey tiao already spoilted..or eaten by the postman d hahaha

• November 21, 2008 - 5:57 pm | Permalink

where are you working? i wanna work there too! 🙁

Lol.. I’m working in a factory… Not your field of study also ler

• November 24, 2008 - 2:50 am | Permalink

FIVE meals/day before this ah? waaa.. u must have been really ‘prosperous’ leh.. LOL

Hahaha.. I have PTPTN to feed me during that time hahahha

• November 25, 2008 - 5:07 pm | Permalink

ur last pic just cracked me up! good one!

hahaha thank you XD

• November 27, 2008 - 3:19 pm | Permalink

ppl said din eat breakfast will become stupid de wor…
    haha i think u better eat back breakfast…
    hahah i wish i can lost 5 kg like u… no nid diet oso slim down

like that i ma need to eat a lot?

• Pingback: Miao wanna Save Money! - miao~’s comic blog | Baka Neko Edition

• Pam
    October 14, 2009 - 11:21 pm | Permalink

Is an unhealthier sign for u …… Breakfast is most important thing in a day started. Tis will make ur mind looks indifferent. ….BTW…i love the cats….

Hehehe.. yealo..
    really need to start to practice having breakfast every morning