Since like everyone is doing summary of their 2008. I think I also do one too :D…
– Was back in Kuching enjoying my sweet semester break…
– Went for my first Blood Donation…
– Struggling with my Final Year Project...
– My blog was one year old.
– Change my miao’s look from a Stick-miao to a Pikachu-miao.
– Went bankrupt getting my very first DSLR, Canon 400D.
– Met Fattien for the first time
– Met HungWei for the first time.
– Finish my university.
– Went to Pahang for my first time
– Went to Aquaria and met Robin for my first time
– Went for an Interview for my first time
– Went to Bali for my first time
– In search of a job.
– Design Banner for HungWei
– Went for photo shooting with Jason…Food shooting, Cars Shooting..
– Still jobless…
– Still searching of a Job…
– Design banner for Louis’s Shoe Site.
– Went even more photo shooting with Jason…more Food shooting and also Fashion shooting..
– Got my job offers at the end of July…Thanks to my friend’s help.
– I’m officially graduated.
– I started to work.
– Met Chong for the first time.
– Went to the Summer Concert for the first time..
– Met YuinYin for the first time.
– I started to do comic posts on my colleagues, life and friends.
– Changed my miao’s look from Pikachu-miao to Mantou-miao
– It was my 23rd Birthday.
– Got myself a car, Proton Saga BLM.
– Went to Taman Negara for my first time.
– My hamsters showing their faces for the first time.
– Met Splashmilk for the first time.
– Went to Kuala Lumpur Photographing Festival for the first time.
– Met SmashPop for the first time.
– Went to Bird Park for the first time.
– Got my first pay cheque for the first time from Nuffnang. Thank you ^^.
– Bought my own domain from it.
– Met JiaWen for the first time.
– Went to Gua Tempuring and Ipoh for the first time.
– Went to Pikom fair for the first time.
– Went to Lowyat.net Bloggers Gathering for the first time.
– Met Cass for the first time.
-Met Bryan for the first time.
-Met Yatz for the first time.
From the summary, it seems like my life gets pretty interesting after I graduated when i thought working life is gonna be soo boring. XD
Life wise, I been to so many places I had never thought of going before, and also knowing and meeting so many new friends.. And sometimes I can’t even manage to blog each and every little outings out…
The best part of all of these is I’m getting more and more people liking my Miao and Hamsters!! So I just wanna say…
In the coming 2009, I will try my best to give you all laughter, tears and sweatness…
P/S: I failed at Spellings and Grammars.. so please ignore them Nya~